Print

Author Topic: A Mario Story: You add ONE sentence to the tale  (Read 361486 times)

« Reply #645 on: April 25, 2003, 11:34:10 PM »
Suddenly, a snowman put on boxing gloves and screemed," Ya want some of dis!?!" but the wieght of the gloves snapped his thin, stick-like arms causing him to cry and melt.

I''m not lazy, I''m just... uh...
Like a sponge, thirsty I am!

« Reply #646 on: April 26, 2003, 08:24:47 AM »

And then Mario jumped all over the snow, laughing about his "pizza".

All Jaffa Cake haters must be exterminated immediately.
"Blue, start over. Yellow is caution. Red is danger."

« Reply #647 on: April 26, 2003, 11:46:29 AM »
And then everything fell to pieces, so body chunks were everywhere.
 n/a

« Reply #648 on: April 27, 2003, 08:18:29 AM »
then UVG distroid Mariogiy for calin him a liar wile I lend to spell and thew Mariogiy
in the same pit Mario waz in to snow him that mario was init and gat mario out of it
and trapet Mariogiy in it to teach him that this page can't have sick stof in it and can't kill people to get revenge on theme and he never came back and everybody cird and partyt and aculy boate Warios games and got stofed with mushromes and pa sta and spent  time on that game and plaied games and got bored and went bake to the way the sory was befor this post exepet Mario giy never came back and was gone forever and mario was out of the pit and I still can do this  because it was oly one setense wiot braking the ruoles lick Mariogiy alwase did before he died and spent time in the pit witout coming back.

the utimet video gamer striks agen!
:D

« Reply #649 on: April 27, 2003, 09:48:55 AM »
And CharginChuck said, 'That is THE longest sentence I have ever seen.
 n/a

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #650 on: April 27, 2003, 10:05:28 AM »
And Sapphira agreed, and also said it was the worst SPELLED sentence ever, too.

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #651 on: April 27, 2003, 10:17:47 AM »
That's what I hate about people. They never learn to spell, like uvg, no matter how many times they are told that they are obtuse. People in my grade can't even spell "we" and my teacher can't spell "its" as an posessive.

No, my sister never says anything to me, except: "I'm going to kill you."

Edited by - nintendoexpert89 on 4/27/2003 9:19:05 AM

« Reply #652 on: April 27, 2003, 10:22:15 AM »
Ilel sortan it.
I kill mariogiy, everybody is hapy, Mario giy never comes back.Sort,sipel, to the pont, and badly mispeld.

« Reply #653 on: April 27, 2003, 10:22:15 AM »
Ilel sortan it.
I kill mariogiy, everybody is hapy, Mario giy never comes back.Sort, sipel, to the pont, and badly mispeld.

« Reply #654 on: April 27, 2003, 10:25:23 AM »
sory, dident meane to dobel post.

Then We aculy weant back to talking about Mario, not killing and spelling and run-on sentences.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #655 on: April 27, 2003, 10:48:29 AM »
lol. Its vs It's. People just can't learn.
What bugs me is when people use "your" --possessive--for "you're"--contraction for "you are."

Although, I make those mistakes sometimes when I'm writing/typing fast. Hehe...

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #656 on: April 27, 2003, 11:08:41 AM »
Yeah ... my fingers kinda slide off one key and hit another by mistake ... but hey, that's my own fault for not paying attention in those touch-typing lessons they gave me back in 6th grade. (Ha!)

All Jaffa Cake haters must be exterminated immediately.
"Blue, start over. Yellow is caution. Red is danger."

« Reply #657 on: April 27, 2003, 11:26:02 AM »
My big problem is when I type I'll get ahead of myself or switch letters around. Last night I kept spelling "blood" like this "blodd" and Luigi like Lugig, but I think we're gettin' off of the topic so: Mario left the classroom he had been in for the last couple posts and decided to film a movie.

Spill the blood of the innocent!!! Then clean it before it makes a mess!

« Reply #658 on: April 27, 2003, 11:26:12 AM »
Oops, double post. Its just not as good as double cheese on a pizza is it?

Spill the blood of the innocent!!! Then clean it before it makes a mess!

Edited by - Bluto on 4/27/2003 10:29:57 AM

« Reply #659 on: April 27, 2003, 05:31:26 PM »
Then people started to lisen to what I sead.
Mario weant to the boling ally to pay the chieas to the thugmuster+ and ate bolana.

p.s. Don't ask me what that ment, because not even I know!

Edited by - uvg on 4/27/2003 4:32:48 PM

Print