Print

Author Topic: New Game Boy Advance games...  (Read 4009 times)

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« on: December 02, 2002, 08:53:06 AM »
What do you think of Metroid Fusion and the not-yet-released Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland?

I loved the Kirby series back on the original Game Boy. I am glad Nintendo and HAL Labs decided to bring back the pink puffball!

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past is almost here... This will be one of the biggest Nintendo games ever released for Game Boy! I can't wait!
-0-0-0-
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2002, 01:08:55 PM »
There are OTHER games besides Metroid?

Oh, you're right.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2002, 01:31:24 PM »
Hey Deezer, you actually replied to one of my posts! I bet you're playing Metroid Prime like crazy! I would too, if I had a GameCube... *sniffle, sniff*

Alas, all I have is the superior Game Boy Advance, and MOST of the major Nintendo-made Game Boy Advance games:

Super Mario Advance: Super Mario Bros. 2
Super Mario Advance 2: Super Mario World
Wario Land 4
Mario Kart: Super Circuit
Pac-Man Collection

Games Worth Getting:
Yoshi's Island
   One of the greatest platformers/Nintendo games ever made!

Metroid Fusion
   I never played Super Metroid, so now's my first chance to experience Metroid games!

Zelda: A Link to the Past
   Called by some, one of the greatest games ever made (besides the almighty Ocarina of Time), this is one classic Zelda game that I would love to have!

Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland
   I loved the original games for Game Boy, now I can relive the pink puffball's adventures on the much-more-powerful Game Boy Advance!

Which games do you want Deezer?
---------------
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2002, 11:57:37 PM »
I shall now interject.
Yeah, Metroid games are cool (but kinda hard), yeah, sure, Prime is cool and everything but DAVID DAYTON SHALL PAY for that crack about Starfox Adventures... WHICH IS FAR BETTER THAN METROID!!!! WHY, DAVID? I THOUGHT YOU WERE COOL! BUT YOU'RE NOT!

Sure, LttP is cool... but I'm pretty bad at Zelda games...
And I think that Kirby game will probably be cool... only, the plot is IDENTICAL to the one from Kirby's Adventure.
What I want is a Starfox game for GBA... they could make it work. Part adventure, part Starfox (SNES) type GFX... it would be cool.
Of course, that'll probably never happen, so I'll patiently wait for SMB3.

Eeh hee hee hee hee!!! Not everything means what it seems... . . . Ooh Heh . . . Ooh Heh
That was a joke.

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2002, 06:00:35 PM »
I've got a few words for you:
Get Game&Watch Gallery 4, you'll regret it if you don't!

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2002, 11:01:00 PM »
I still need to buy Wario Land 4 and Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance. I am not planning on buying LttP GBA or Kirby: Nightmare in Dreamland.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2002, 09:33:15 AM »
Zelda: A Link to the Past is considered to be one of the greatest Zelda games ever made (besides Ocarina of Time). How could you pass on such an astounding game?

« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2002, 08:23:08 PM »
I thought this was the General MARIO section. Oh, well. I too celebrate the return of both Metroid and Kirby. With both Samus and Kirby on SSB and SSBM (not to mention Kirby's show), I'm betting the two of them are going to be more popular than ever.

I'm the New Guy! (Signed up DEc. 07, 2002)
I'm the New Guy! (Signed up DEc. 07, 2002)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2002, 10:24:02 PM »
I think you're right...

Uhh... the reason I don't think I'm gonna get LttP is because I only got to the Dark World about 7 months ago and that was on an emulator. I'm absolutely terrible at Zelda games. I have only gotten to where you find Saria in the Lost Woods in OoT. I can't figure out what to do, and what's more, it seems I don't really care about the characters. That is one deciding factor if I get far in the game or not.
Now, Chrono Trigger on GBA... That would ROCK.
I may get the new Kirby game... but that depends on if it's good or not... it seems to be in actuality a remake of Kirby's Adventure for NES.
I think I shall get Metroid Fusion, though... it's pretty fun.
I may get Prime, too... but that's another matter for another topic.

What you own is your own kingdom, what you do is your own glory.
What you love is your own power, what you live is your own story...
That was a joke.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2002, 03:29:22 PM »
Sorry for my presence, I am merely bumping all the relevant topics above these annoying pictures (Half of which don't work).

Don't mind me.

I don`t suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.
~I.S.~

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2002, 10:39:16 PM »
Gloobityvfhefoqwfw
That was a joke.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2003, 08:03:50 AM »
NIghtmare in Dreamland is a pretty cool game.  The only thing is that it's a little too easy, as all the games are (except dreamland 2 and avalanche.) I found out it is a remake of Kirby's Adventure.  I had never heard of the game before, so that didn't spoil any fun.

Mariomania is still running wild! Whatcha gonna do Bowser, When Mario runs wild on you!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2003, 12:12:30 PM »
Kirby's Adventure was an NES game made in 1993, which is kind of strange, since the NES was practically DEAD when the Super Nintendo had already been out for two years...

I have never played Kirby's Adventure, though I know I would really enjoy it, since I absolutely LOVED Kirby's Dream Land for the original Game Boy!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2003, 11:13:34 PM »
I have the ROM. It's not as easy as NiD.

I fear the monkey in your soul.
That was a joke.

« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2003, 06:01:49 PM »
Yeah, Metroid Prime is cool, but is incomparable (in my humble opinion) to SFA.  I never liked Pokemon at at all, but with Ruby coming out (it's like EARTHBOUND! :-)) it might change my opinion.
 n/a

Print