Print

Author Topic: What does your "User Name" mean?  (Read 12228 times)

« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2003, 11:35:42 PM »
My story is simple:

I was joining the ZSNES Board, and when I was coming up with a Mario-related name, the name "Mad Max" popped into my head.

Also, it sort of reflects my short temper.

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2003, 11:13:27 AM »
Well, mine isn't well... special.

I always wanted to have an 'alter ego' on a Mario character.  Not a major one, like Mario, Luigi, Toad, etc.  One that has been in few or one Mario game(s).  I was going for Geno,  but then ><INSPIRATION!>< CharginChuck!  The (mostly)football player in SMW.

Cool (well, not really) huh?
 n/a

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2003, 11:44:33 PM »
Hey, ya know what? I just discovered an interesting connection b/w my name and User Name.

Name: Julia = Nickname: Jul = Jewel = Sapphire = User Name: Sapphira

Freaky! :)
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2003, 12:23:31 AM »
Jewel... You're a Jumi, aren't you?  AREN'T YOU?

...gee, I wonder if anybody here would atually know what that's supposed to mean...

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2003, 12:28:53 AM »
...?

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2003, 01:36:12 AM »
Hirocon is the leader of the Argonians, an alien race that you save from extinction in the Star Tropics games (two of my favorite games) for the NES.

« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2003, 08:40:38 PM »
When I was 8 or something like that my brother set up an email address for me over hotmail. My username on that was gamemaster. This was when I had Net 0 as my server (I curently don't have internet access in the computer in my house, I use the computers that are in the officed in my back yard.) Anyway, I pretty much forgot about this email thing and about a year or 2 later I remembered it and tried while at my friend's house. It didn't work. I then made another one that was gamemaster something, I forgot the number. I then made another one once that on got busted that was gamemaster105. That oe got busted up, too. After that I created gamemaster79 as my email, and I use that as my username for just about everything.

« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2003, 05:21:28 AM »
well I came up with Secret Agent Mario But I desided Yoshi sounded Better.

Call me Yoshi James Yoshi
Call me Yoshi James Yoshi

« Reply #38 on: May 06, 2003, 08:24:11 PM »
My nickname comes from an inspirational camping trip I went on last summer. My brother, a friend( nicknamed Chippy), and I decided to make a comic because it was raining and there was nothing else to do. We decided that each one of us would do a page, then pass it on to the next person, and so on. On the first page, Bluto, as you may or may not know is the main villian the "Popeye" cartoon, appeared in a guy's house looking for Popeye. On the second page, where I started, I decided to make Bluto the main character of the comic. Needless to say, it was the funniest comic we had ever made up. We would laugh so hard that Chippy would spray various liquids out of his nose. It turned out to be the greatest camping trip ever. We did a second comic, again with Bluto as the main chacter, and it was hilarious as well. So anyway, Bluto is my favorite cartoon chacter, so I thought it would be a great nickname.

Spill the blood of the innocent!!! Then clean it before it makes a mess!
Like a sponge, thirsty I am!

« Reply #39 on: June 04, 2003, 06:29:42 PM »
You must know Paper Mario...You better.
Hello.

« Reply #40 on: June 04, 2003, 07:21:16 PM »
so you ripped off my original post huh Luigison? heh heh no just kidding. I actually posted this aloooooooooong time ago, probably sometime in 2000 or 2001. it never took off quite like this did. Well any way how my Id was started was in 2000 my family finally got a computer!Later came the internet..Well my friend had a Yahoo Id and he helped me brainstorm an ID and set it up for me..it was Marionut2000. Well when I finally found the Forums, I entered my Id as that. but I typed my email wrong, and never got the password. I never knew till just this year that Deezer could have retrieved it for me, but bah who cares. Well after that I quickly signed up as a more universal Id, and Marionut#1 was born...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #41 on: June 04, 2003, 07:56:25 PM »
I did not know of your original because I wasn't here then.  You didn't remember how to log on so how can you expect me to know something I never even saw. As C.W. would say, "heh."
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #42 on: June 05, 2003, 09:27:23 AM »
I fully realized that Luigson. Thats exactly why I said I was just kidding....What do you mean that I forgot how to log on? so anyway.. Heh. :P

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - marionut#1 on 6/5/2003 8:28:50 AM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2003, 07:02:57 PM »
I meant that you didn't remember you password.  Anyway...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Random Signature:
"Deezer's sig is my favorite."
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2003, 08:43:16 PM »
"Jewel... You're a Jumi, aren't you? AREN'T YOU?

...gee, I wonder if anybody here would atually know what that's supposed to mean..."

Legend of Mana was a great game. That's all I have to say.

Print