Print

Author Topic: Attack of Mega Bowser pt. 1  (Read 2169 times)

Mr. Koopa

• Banned
« on: July 28, 2005, 08:28:26 AM »
"Okay Bowser! You better leave!" said Mario vailiantly.
They were standing in the lobby of Princess Peaches' castle.
"Bwa-ha-ha! This box tells me different! He held up a box that was red and had an exclamation point on it. Bowser broke it open and a hat popped out with wings on the side. "Catch me if you can plumber pants!"
"Hey-y-y-y! We don't have plumber pants!" Luigi yells. Mario bends over and the end of his buttcrack was showing.
Mario makes a jump for him, but bowser just moved out of the way. Luigi came from behind, then koopa turned around and punched him in the stomach. Luigi hits the floor with a "thud" and gets up quickly.
Mario tried a wall kick move and caught bowser in the head then Luigi jumped and grabbed the hat.
Now the lobby was very high up and so were Luigi and Bowser at the moment. As they fell Luigi put the hat on and King Koopa dropped to the ground with a great crash.
Luigi fluttered down and laughed,"we'll never lose cuz we are de mario bros.!"
LATER
Bowser was sitting at the throne just playing with his tail. He had run out of plans and had nothing to do. He steps on a balcony and looks out to see a hole. He thought nothing of it until it started moving and sucking things up. Bowser ran to the back to find the hole coming to him. He did a fire breath but it had no effect and it sucked him in. He looks up and the sun is in his eyes. He was stuck!
"Ha ha! I'm too big!" It just opened up and sucked him in.
In the Mushroom Kingdom, the brothers just got done talking to the princess when a large black object in the sky was hurdling toward the castle. It took out the top and slammed to the ground. It grew arms, legs and a head.
"Bowser! When do you give up!?" Mario yelled. There was something different though. His shell was black, his skin was grey, and the spikes were platinum colored.
The Mario bros. used a team fireball at him but the just got hit back at them. Bowser ran and they tried to dodge him but he was somewhat faster. It launched them off in separate directions. Luigi crashed into the side of a pipe and Mario was going near a pihrannah plant patch but he caught his balance and bounced off of a couple and found the ground on the other side of the patch. Both unphased went for another attack at the new Bowser. Mario did a Mario tornado and Luigi tried a green missle. Bowser slashed Mario and grabbed Luigi in mid air. He threw Luigi down and fell on top of him. Bowser picked both of them up and threw them in the water.
"Mario, we've met our match!" Said Luigi.'
"Yeah! We've gotta go!" and Mario and Luigi ran up the pipe to Brooklyn.

TO BE CONTINUED

Food or Mr. Koopa? I'll have Mr. Koopa

Mr. Koopa

• Banned
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2005, 08:36:46 AM »
Get ready for the sequel (Attack of Mega Bowser pt. 2)

Edited by - Mr. Koopa on 7/28/2005 7:38:49 AM

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2005, 06:48:45 PM »
There's no need to make a sequel thread. Just continue it on this one.

"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2005, 06:51:45 PM »
Bowser was playing with his tail?  Do you by chance have a dog?
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Mr. Koopa

• Banned
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2005, 06:39:17 AM »
yeah I was gonna continue it...
That's what i ment about a sequel

Print