Print

Author Topic: Mario and Luigi are dead?  (Read 46858 times)

« Reply #240 on: June 26, 2005, 06:28:55 PM »
But then Homestar revealed that he was NOT dead because he drank the Star-lonade, a special kind of melonade with Starmen in it that makes you live forever. Then Strong Bad ran in with a floppy-disk taped to his head and started throwing ketchup everywhere. "Aunt Ruthie! Aunt Ruthie! There's ketchup on the computer!" he yelled. Then Strong Sad said "Why are we all acting like idiots?" At that point, I decided to slip him some caffiene and he started talking gibberish about wood-davers.

--------------------
"Whilst thy banter is freshest of any month-old fruit, I must away, you poppinjays! I''m off to find me lute! Forsooth!"
"..... What the crap was that all about?"
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #241 on: July 24, 2005, 01:17:20 PM »
But then Mario and Luigi, who had recently rose from their graves again, ate everyone's brains and started a zombie apocalypse! But then a ragtag group of warriors (Wario, Peach, Godzilla, Toad, a monkey with a gun, and some random Pokemon) tried to fight them!

Well, this is where the signature goes...
every

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #242 on: July 24, 2005, 04:29:56 PM »
The monkey was quickly distracted by a bug in his horrible filthy hair. When he ate it he died.

Got Bird? –Bird Person<(^v^)>
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Martini

• Banned
« Reply #243 on: July 25, 2005, 09:12:49 AM »
emotional, good, but how did mario and luigi die?

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #244 on: July 26, 2005, 09:14:50 AM »
They were killed by the monkey with the gun. He killed them when they were alive, and he'll kill them when they're dead...Oh, but he's dead, so Godzilla will have to destroy all the zombies with his flame breath.

every

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #245 on: July 26, 2005, 09:44:05 PM »
The rampaging corps of married squirrels came and ran over the scenery in trucks.

"I think he will carry this island home in his pocket, and give it his son for an apple."
That was a joke.

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #246 on: July 28, 2005, 10:49:24 AM »
Then the Corpse Corps Core cored an apple.

every

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #247 on: July 28, 2005, 07:43:42 PM »
But one of their trucks overturned, and started spewing apples everywhere. This was a most unfortunate development, especially to the residents of Heck.

"I think he will carry this island home in his pocket, and give it his son for an apple."
That was a joke.

Print