Print

Author Topic: If you were a Nintendo character, what would you be like?  (Read 6375 times)

Jman

• Score
« on: March 21, 2003, 09:06:44 AM »
If you were a nintendo character, what would you be like? Five things about being a nintendo character.
1.What would you look like?
2.personality
3.Friends
4.enemies
5.Nintendo games you could have been in/could be in upcoming releases.
example: Looks: I would be similar to Mario, but without the hat and facial hair.  I would also be able to inhale things, like Kirby.
My personality: I would be friendly to Mario and friends, yet smart mouth to Bowser and other enemies.
Friends: Mario and other good guys.
Enemies: Bowser and Kamek especially. All the koopa kids as well.
Nintendo games I could have been in: Super Smash Brothers, Super Mario Brothers series(I would have been the 3rd brother), Kirby's Adventure, Super Mario World, Mario Kart for SNES and N64.

Mariomania is still running wild! Whatcha gonna do Bowser, When Mario runs wild on you!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2003, 10:23:27 PM »
Interesting topic, to say the least.

Lets see...

1. Well, first off, I'd wear a cloak. Yes, definitely a cloak. I'd also probably cover my face. Most likely it'd be covered by the shadow of a hat, much like a Sakkat, a traditional Korean hat. I'm not sure what the Japanese word for it it, but it's one of those "triangular hats" that are traditional in Japan and China as well as Korea. I'd also have a sword. Yeah, it'd be sheathed on my side at all times. Pretty much a Black Mage, I'm origional.

2. Feh, I'd be a loner. Quiet, and humbly wise, I'd hope. I'd do what work had to be done, and wouldn't be exceptionaly kind, nor cruel to anyone.

3. My only friend would be my faithful blade.

4. My enemies would be whoever I'd be paid to fight.

5. Nintendo Games? Er.. Probably not any. Feh.

EDIT: Original is spelt this way.

Edited by - Black Mage on 4/14/2003 4:44:59 PM

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2003, 06:14:07 PM »
kinda squat, white gloves, baggy pants, huuuge mallet, thick glasses that can't be seen through.
Friends: The miscellaneous generic rpg people scattered throughout the many towns.
Enemies: the giant monster/ bad guy who becomes a monster, at the end of the game.
Saying nothing but yes, no, or ... Sometime having strange symbols over my head. people join me because they always seem to have the same goal I do.
Games: none specifically but remeniscent of many rpgs

The world would be a much cleaner place if people would eat their own trash.
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2003, 11:27:28 PM »
You know, I am sort of like Mario, except without the occupation as a plumber and without the extra powers. I have blue eyes, light skin tone, brown hair, and a mushtasche (not much of one, though). Mario also has these traits. Besides that, I'm pretty good at jumping (I'm sure there are people here who are better at jumping, though).

Weird, huh?

Well, let's see... about the character:

Name: Cyonjia

1. Maybe spikey blue hair, green eyes, clothes like Serge from Chrono Cross, a bandana, and a katana. Yeah, definitely a katana, and I'd be very skilled with it.

2. Hmm, I'd be with a group, but I would be the quiet member.

3. Crono (we'd be sort of friendly rivals, considering we both use katanas), Serge, all the other party members in the Chrono series, Goku, Gohan, Trunks, Mario, Luigi, Toad and all the others on this side.

4. MintMan, Bowser, Wart, Wario, Kamek, Sepheroth, Frezia, Cell, and other people like that, especially MintMan.

5. Any RPGs released on GC or GBA, especially the ones by Square-Enix.

Mario, Mario, Mario! What happened to Mr. Andretti?

Edited by - MadMario on 4/5/2003 7:35:44 AM

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2003, 11:34:15 PM »
Actually, I look a lot like Peach.
I have blonde hair, blue eyes and light colored skin. Now that I think about it, my hair's kinda layered in the back like hers, only mine's shorter. And I always have kind of thought of myself as a princess. :)

What's even stranger is the fact that pink used to be my favorite color, and I have a friend who looks a lot like Daisy--and her favorite color's yellow. (And this was way back since elementary days)

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.

Edited by - Sapphira on 4/4/2003 9:40:20 PM
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2003, 01:26:35 PM »
Oh yeah, for my character:

1.I'd look like myself, but a little bit taller. I'd also have magic abilities, so watch out if you tick me off. My ultimate weapon would be being SO sarcastic, that one could take it no longer and go insane. I'd also have a silver gem-embedded tiara.

2.I'll stick with my personality, only at times I'd have random spaz attacks where I go balistic and "mental" then suddenly snap out of it, not remembering anything from the "spaz" stage. (Oh wait, that's already part of my personality?)

3.Friends: Good guys and the neglected losers that no one pays attention to. (I do have a soft heart...)

4.enemies: bad guys (Although, I'd pretend to be on their side, being a "mole" to give the scoop to the good guys)

5. I'd be in Paper Mario, SMRPG, SMS, and all of the Mario Kart and Mario Party games (including in the future.) If I were in a sports game, I would torment players from the side lines, blowing air horns when someone was about to make a shot. (heheh)

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2003, 04:04:22 PM »
hmmm...id be tall like waluigi,but I wear orange hat & shirt with green overralls,id have blue eyes,like mario,a moustache like waluigi's,& I wear gloves that have the "Z" logo on them.Id be called Zynkas,id shoot black fireballs,& id save anyone who needed
saving & klobber anyone who would terrorize cities & stuff.Plus,id have Wario's Mario Kart 64 laugh when you pick him to race or use a mushroom.

Do you know when we die,we''ll be boos too?

Edited by - Pink King Boo on 4/5/2003 2:07:08 PM
Find your inner monkey.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2003, 09:50:05 PM »
If I were a Nintendo character.... *laughs*

Appearance: Not too much different than I look like now. Short, brown hair... piercing bluish-green eyes, and a light blue and black spiraled tye-dye T-Shirt. (Like the one I am wearing now.) And cool-looking, black pants. And red shoes. *laughs*

And, every so often, a really, really stupid-looking hat.

Of course, the only change I'd make if I were to appear in a video game is that I wouldn't be wearing glasses like I do.

2. Cynical, definately, and very witty and blunt. And intelligent, too. A bit overconfident and mistrusting at times, though. And somewhat arrogant. I'm somewhat of an acquired taste; You'll either love me or hate me.

A comparsion of characters? Hmmmmm... I honestly don't know any character that is like me. I'm original.

3. Hmmmmm... Probably some original characters. Hard to say. There'd be a couple similar personality-wise to me, and a couple that are nothing like me. (Just like I am in real life)

4. My enemies.... anyone that steps in my way. Seriously. I won't be an enemy to you unless you cross me. (And that's fairly easy to do.)

5. Erg, current Mario games... I'd make a PERFECT host for the Mario Party series! And I'd also likely be in Mario Golf (245 yd, 1 square left-handed fade. My actual golf shot.) I think I'd make a great RPG character. Everyone would want to be me. (Or get me killed, depends on what you're like)

There you have it. I'm a piece of work, ain't I?

Congratulations! You have just been blessed by the wisdom of Steve.
~I.S.~

Jman

• Score
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2003, 08:22:25 AM »
Good Ideas you guys.  I might just email this list to the Nintendo staff and see if they could make a game with those characters.

Mario Madness will live forever!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2003, 01:52:58 AM »
1)I would look like Lakitu, only in human form, with hair and without the glasses.

2)I would be reserved and nonagressive.  I would be very intelligent, but I would keep my intelligence hidden from others.  I would be lazy.

3)I would be friends with Toad and Mallow.

4)I would would have a vehement, irrational hatred for Ludwig von Koopa, completely inconsistent with my otherwise nonagressive nature.  I would mildy dislike the other koopas, but only because of their association with Ludwig.

5)I would be in the "Yoshi's Cookie" portion of Nintedno Puzzle Collection.

« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2003, 04:11:26 PM »
Um, don't submit mine. You and I could get in serious trouble.

OR, you can change stuff around to avoid violating copyrights, and remove the MintMan part in the enemies section (cuz if MintMan saw that, I'd be in deep).

« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2003, 07:07:24 PM »
The charcater I want to be like is Shadow Mario. Yet, I do not look like any Mario character, but my sister says I look like the "young" George McFly from the Back to the Future movies. But I'm a little like Yoshi, I eat a lot, but I never fatter- I'm always skinny.

1.I can run very fast, and I'm always thinking of plots of revenge to those I hate.

2. I'm good at problem solving, and I can tell people how gross they are, and want those who are annoying to me suffer dire consequences.

3. I want to be friends to the people who are nice and smart.

4. My only enemies are those that anger me on purpose.

5. My only game would be "Super Mario Sunshine."

Remember, anything's possible... if it happens.

Edited by - nintendoexpert89 on 5/4/2003 6:17:44 PM

« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2003, 05:37:50 AM »
1I would be a yoshi I would where sunglasses and a black shirt and a tie with a tie with yosi eggs printed on it ------------------- 2 I woeld be able to speak every langwidge and I could akt alot like every wone else I could fit in with the crowd and I  was a master at marchel arts and I sport a pistol --------------------- 3 mario and luigi------------4 mario and luigies enimies----------------- 5 evry game a yoshi appeard        note: my enter key is busted

Call me Yoshi James Yoshi
Call me Yoshi James Yoshi

« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2003, 02:15:21 PM »
My character would be called Marc Marc the Magic Man (PS my name is NOT Marc or Mark)

1. I would look as I do right now (similar to Mario)
2. Constant mood swings. Violent temper. Able to control peoples minds.
3. Wario+Waluigi+Luigi=Mario+Dr. Mario+Peach+Daisy+Yoshi
4. Everyone else
5. Luigi's Mansion, Mario Golf: Toadstool Tour, SMS, SSB:M, Nintendo Puzzle Colection

What is wrong with this guy?
...Besides everything!

« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2003, 05:52:14 PM »
Double- Post.

Edited by - The Big Boo on 5/16/2003 4:57:25 PM

Print