Print

Author Topic: SMW3 Return to Sub-Con  (Read 11016 times)

Jman

• Score
« on: March 24, 2003, 08:59:39 AM »
Our story begins in a small Mushroom Kingdom cafe.  Mario and Luigi were talking to all their fans about beating the crud out of Bowswer, again.  Suddenly, Toad stormed into the cafe.  "Mario Brothers! Bowser has teamed up with Wart back in Sub-Con! Ya gotta go now!"

Mariomania is still running wild! Whatcha gonna do Bowser, When Mario runs wild on you!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2003, 03:48:30 PM »
Luigi then said , "But we forgot how to get there!"

Scratch here to reveal prize!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2003, 11:48:30 PM »
Then Toad said "I know how to fix that!" and knocked them out.

I fear the monkey in your soul.
That was a joke.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2003, 08:46:42 AM »
Later:
Mario:  Uuuuuugh. . .  Yes! we're a-here!
Luigi:  Let's find Wart!
Suddenly they heard evil laughter. It was. . .

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2003, 10:12:26 PM »
. . . the butcher. He had come with a chainsaw to slice some pie. Then, Mario and Luigi woke up and talked about what a freaky dream they had. Then they dozed off.

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 3/26/2003 8:13:07 PM
That was a joke.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2003, 06:21:27 PM »
They were back in Sub-con. Mario walked down the trail.  He and Luigi were killing Pidgits, and shy guys and those little pig jump thingies.  When who should they run into but. . .

Mariomania is still running wild! Whatcha gonna do Bowser, When Mario runs wild on you!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2003, 09:17:26 PM »
. . . another pig jump thing, and it told them "'EY! I'm a Ninji! AN' don' yiu ferge' i'!"

Edited by - Chupperson Weird on 3/27/2003 7:17:57 PM
That was a joke.

« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2003, 03:27:25 PM »
A few years ago Birdo realized it was gay so it came wearing tight leather ...everything

(gross)

Scratch here to reveal prize!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2003, 09:32:56 PM »
Then the other Birdos came and punched the other Birdo.

That was a joke.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2003, 03:28:12 PM »
Then Jman appeared and vaporized the gay one.
Getting on with the story. . .  The ninja pig ran at Mario.  But Mario picked him up and F-5d him off the waterfall. "I think you've been watching too much WWE Smackdown!"
Luigi said to Mario.  Then another ninja pig came. and another.  Soon Mario and Luigi were surrounded by pigs.
Will they escape?  tune in next time, same site, same message board.

xbox fears Mariomania, Brother!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2003, 08:29:35 PM »
Meanwhile, they explained to Jman that they were called Ninjis!

That was a joke.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2003, 09:16:45 PM »
The ninjis had surrounded Mario and Luigi. Thinking that the Mario Brothers were wuss men, a ninji hit Mario.  Mario retaliated and, after several gruesome moments, the Ninji was twisted like a pretzel.
Mario:  Okay, who's next?
Luigi:  Yeah!  Who wants to be humiliated by the Mario Brothers?
All Ninji except the dead one: ME! OOH OOH! I WANNA!
But then, trouble started.  Bowser had appeared with Wart.  "Ah, the Mario Brothers." Bowser said.  "I haven't seen you since last time! Said Wart. (Wart is referring to SMB2, the only Mario game he's ever been in.)  "Wart! we beat you last time and we'll beat you again! And Bowser!  WE've beaten you about, oh, 800 times? WE'll do it again!!!!!!  "Get them my Birdos!"  Wart shouted. Suddenly, 500 birdos appeared.
"Hey, I thought Jman killed those!" Mario said.
Jman: Sorry, I only killed the gay Birdo from someone else's post!
Mario:  I guess we're doomed then.
Jman: I guess so. Unless. . .

What is Jman's plan?  Find out next time!
Okay, now we can talk for a bit. What do you Think so far?  THis is my first shot at a Mario message board story.

Hirocon

• June 14-16, every year
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2003, 11:07:58 PM »
Mario: Unless what?!?!?!
Jman:ummm...no, my mistake.  We are doomed.

And they were.  Mario and Luigi died terrrible deaths, and Bowser and Wart took over Subcon.  They used Subcon as a training ground were they amassed a huge army for their campaign against the Mushroom Kingdom.  Princess Peach, who was still in the Mushroom Kingdom, attempted to rally an army of Bob-omb buddies to counter the impending attack.  They were unsuccessful, however, because the Bob-omb buddies could not attack without killing themselves in the process.

Bowser and Wario took over the Mushroom Kingdom.  Eventually, Wart hired Toad (who had defected during the Battle of Pipe Maze) to assassinate Bowser, so that he could be the sole ruler of the land.  Bowser, however, learned of Wart's trechery from his paratroopa spies, and killed wart by having him sealed inside a painting in the castle wall.

Bowser ruled the Mushroom Kingdom as a ruthless tyrant for several decades.  After his unglorious death of throat cancer, a bloody civil war errupted.  The fate of the Mushroom Kingdom is still in question.

Edited by - Hirocon on 4/3/2003 5:24:49 PM

« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2003, 09:08:17 AM »
Just then, Mario came down from the heavens and told everybody to stop fighting, but he had only finished his first word when Tubba Blubba ate him.  Then Luigi...
Yoshi likes to dance in his backwards saddle!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2003, 04:54:02 PM »
Farted and killed all the bad guys downwind of him.
Jman: Wait! We are not doomed! I call on the legendary hero of Hyrule, Link!
Link:Hey, whassup?
Jman: You are helping us kill Bowser and Wart!
???: And Ganon!
Ganon had suddenly appeared beside Bowser and Wart. He was laughing. While at the same time, digging in his cloak.
Wart: Ganon! Stop that!
Ganon: Okay! Now I will vaporize the website TMK! Hahahahahahahahahahaghahahaha!!!!
Jman:  Oh, no you don't!  Laser eyes!
Ganon's nose was sliced off by the attack!
Link:  Will the Mario Brothers be able to stop Bowser and Wart and Ganon before they destroy TMK the website?  Find out next time I post.

Print