Print

Author Topic: Favorite Portrait Ghost in Luigi's Mansion?  (Read 4035 times)

« on: April 26, 2003, 09:21:07 PM »
My favorite portrait ghost in LM probably has to be Henry & Orville.They were how one was riding in a car & the other in a plane...

Im the king,
you dino-guy,
ill smash you now,
so say goodbye!
Find your inner monkey.

« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2003, 09:36:08 PM »
Melody Pianissima is my favorite.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2003, 10:17:28 AM »
Hey, trivial fact (that I realized):
Henry was named for Henry Ford--guy who invented the car. Henry rides a toy car.
Orville was named for Orville Wright, one of the bros. in the first flight. Orville rides a plane.

As for my fave? I'll have to look at 'em again.

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2003, 12:19:46 AM »
Actually henry dosent always drive a car,orville does sometimes & henry flies the plane.I knew about that,but I forgot,so really i didnt know.Sir westons cool too.Did you know the portrait ghosts look different in the pictures depending on what kind of frame you got?Ive nearly got all gold frames.That sir westons pretty hard to get 1 shot...so is van gore.

Im the king,
you dino-guy,
ill smash you now,
so say goodbye!
Find your inner monkey.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2003, 12:31:00 AM »
Sir Weston and Boolossus were the hardest for me to get gold frames on. And yes, I did notice that the portraits change depending on the frame. I have all gold and an A ranking! Woooooooo!! (Then again, if I messed up on a portrait ghost or boss, I'd reset 'til I got it, which got very tiring after a while.)

Say...In the gallery those angel statues seem awfully suspicious to me... and those dirt-covered holes/pipes/whatever do too...

Oh, wait, when you said "Portrait Ghost" did you mean the battle against them or their picture? Fave battle was Melody Pianissima. (Gotta love that classic music.)

--------------------
If things don''t go your way, just keep complaining until your dreams come true.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2003, 12:39:47 AM »
I mean the pictures.My favorite battle was probably against shivers because it was so easy!

Im the king,
you dino-guy,
ill smash you now,
so say goodbye!
Find your inner monkey.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2003, 12:43:44 AM »
Hey Pink King Boo, your next post'll be 400.
(Sorry, off-topic, but thought you'd like to know.)

--------------------

Print