Print

Author Topic: The neverending Mario Story  (Read 4128 times)

« on: May 14, 2003, 04:29:27 PM »
This is a story you guys will start to continue when I am done with my chapter. Okay, here's where it all began...

Chapter 1: Invasion!!!

Mario is sleeping in his house soundly until a sound wakes him up. It was a loud, earth- shatering sound that sent Mario off his bed onto the floor. He looked out the window to see what it was. It was the Doomship and many other small doomship plane bombing the nearby Toad Town! Fearing for Peach and all the residents' safety, he ran for Toad Town. But when he got there he found that all the buildings were on fire and an army of Koopas were looting the place. They outnumbered Mario and began to try to beat him up. But Mario knocked them out with a Mario Tornado and ran for Peach's castle, which was aflame. Knowing that if he didn't get help all of the Mushroom Kingdom will be destroyed, he went to a nearby Mushroom Payphone 50 feet from the Castle. He dialed.
   "Please specify the land and person you would like to call," The operator said.
    "Get me the land of Hyrule,a person named Link," Mario said.

« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2003, 02:29:58 PM »
"Please deposit 16 coins" the operater responded.
"Fine." Mario said while shoving coins into the phone.

What is wrong with this guy?
...Besides everything!

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2003, 07:13:48 PM »
Hey, this story has potential. Why is no one posting in it?

The call went through after a minute of waiting.

Link: Hello.
Mario: Link, the Mushroom Kingdom needs you're help!
Link: So what! I've got a pre-release copy of Mario Kart: Double Dash! and I'm too busy playing it.
Mario: Fine then. I'll just call Samus.

...Besides everything!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2003, 07:23:07 PM »
Samus joined the conversation.  "Hello, did someone mention my name?"  "I hate 3 way calling!"  Link shouted as he hung up.

"You can''t kill a real American hero, you rube!
--Zok the Alien, my original character.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2003, 08:17:10 PM »
Mario: We need your help in the Mushroom Kingdom, Samus.
Samus: OK, just send me your coordinates.
Mario: 77 southwest 56+7/8 north.
Samus: Be there in...

With that Samus had arrived.

Samus: You can hang up. I'm standing right next to you.

...Besides everything!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2003, 10:33:57 PM »
Samus had also called in backup.
"Star Fox Team, ready to help out," said Fox McCloud as he jumped out of his Arwing, followed by Krystal, Slippy Toad, and Falco Lombardi.
"Too bad Link is missing out on all the action..." said Mario as the six heroes approached the castle.
That was a joke.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2003, 07:06:11 AM »
Back in Hyrule, Link had just beat his copy of Mario Kart: Double Dash. He excalimed in tiumph, "I have finally beaten Mario Kart! Ha ha! I shall be victorius in all future Mario Kart games released for here on!" He paused and looked around. "Hey, I'm kind of bored. Oh no! I'm talking to myself! I must by going senile, but I'm only 12 years old, how could I be going senile at such a young age? I better find out what the other Nintendo characters are up to..." Link shut off his Nintendo GameCube and walked over to a portal near the fireplace... He stepped on it, and a shield of light surrounded his body. And then he vanished.
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2003, 09:06:19 AM »
Mario then dialed yet another number!  On the other side, Kirby answered the phone.
Kirby: (from SSBM) Hiiiiiiii!
Mario: Kirby!  The Mushroom Kingdom needs your help!
Kirby: Wah-ao?
Mario: (very slowly) We need help.
Kirby: Oui!
Mario: We are in the Mushroom Kingdom.
Kirby: Eeya!
Kirby hangs up and jumps on a Super Warp Star which shoots him into the Mushroom Universe.  He lands next to Mario, the StarFox team, Link, and Samus.
"Everybody ready?" Mario asked.
Link winced, "No...

Everybody has the right to stupidity, but you''re abusing the privilage.
Yoshi likes to dance in his backwards saddle!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2003, 11:30:52 PM »
...my sword is dull!"

(There's a space between "Star" and "Fox.")
That was a joke.

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2003, 07:05:47 AM »
Link ran off and entered a blacksmith's shop nearby. He gave the sword to the blacksmith, who said "You got any money? I don't fix swords if I don't get paid first." Link gave the man 20 Rupees. "We don't take Rupees here, just Gold Coins." Link frowned and asked where he could transfer his money. "Well," the blacksmith sighed. "There is a bank nearby. You can go check there."

Link thanked the blacksmith as he exited the shop. He then went over to the bank which was a bvout 2 vblocks away. He entered and said "...

---------------------------------------------
People who like video games should also like Nintendo. People who don't like Nintendo obviously don't like video games.

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2003, 11:39:29 AM »
"All right, this is a sickup! Put all the money in this bag, or I'll burn this whole place to the ground!"

The good- Gamecube
The bad- PS2
The ugly- X Box

Mario Maniac

• Loose buttons
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2003, 06:16:54 AM »
The bank clerk politely called the guards, who were giant Hammer Bros. dressed in tuxedos. Link was ready to attack. He jumped into the air and froze as the camera quickly rotated around him.

"Hey this isn't the Matrix," one of the Hammer Bros. said. "What are you doing?"

Link then tossed a Deku Nut at the Hammer Bros., who stumbled backwards, smashing into the safe. The safe broke open, and a huge pile of Gold Coins spilled all over the floor. Link grabbed the Gold Coins and stashed them in his Rupee Bag. He then ran out of the bank as the bank clerk called the police...

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2003, 02:14:09 PM »
But Link had already run to te costume shop, and purchased a Luigi costume. Link then ran around the town wearing his Luigi costume and commiting random crimes. Then Luigi got arrested for Link's crimes.

« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2003, 05:51:31 PM »
Then Luigi said, It wassant-a me! It wass-a Link!!!

"I am not going on a diet!"
Deezer was here.

« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2003, 05:51:32 PM »
then the gaurd said,"how come the robber looks like you?" Then on T.V. live, link with the Luigi costume on was killing people, the gaurd said,"See?,there you are stealing mushrooms and coins.

"I am not going on a diet!"

Edited by - nintendofreak on 7/12/2003 4:58:14 PM
Deezer was here.

Print