Print

Author Topic: I Dreamt About Two Of You  (Read 64588 times)

« Reply #165 on: July 15, 2004, 02:30:18 PM »
I had a dream last night where I went to go see a theatrical production of what seemed to be a cross between The Princess Bride and O Brother, Where Art Thou?. And the stars of the play? Watoad and Sapphira, of course.

"They say that opposites attract. She''s really something and I''m really nothing. How much more opposite can you get?"- Charlie Brown
This is a secret coded message.

« Reply #166 on: July 15, 2004, 11:01:22 PM »
No TMK members here, but still cool:

Last night I dreamt I was in the Civil War fighting along with my father but everyone was wearing Revolutionary War colors. Anyway, the Redcoats eventually broke through our lines and killed my dad. My weapon was a huge spoon and they all had swords. I killed a few with my spoon before I woke up. The weirdest thing was that the Confederate generals were the Animaniacs.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #167 on: July 15, 2004, 11:42:18 PM »
Okay, GiftedGirl, you've now officially been in a Fungi Forums member's dream.

I was in a Costco-esque store with a friend; we were bugging one of the employees (my friend called them "Taxi drivers".)  Eventually she (the employee was female) got tired of being bugged and went to one of the back rooms, so we followed her.  In the room there was a bunch of merchandise hanging from the walls, and a computer, where the Taxi driver was sitting.  Plus, there was a weird balcony we could look off of, where we saw a small robotic dog climbing a staircase.  By the time the dog had reached the room, it had become very large, and GiftedGirl had taken the Taxi driver's place at the computer.  I think we ended up feeding the dog some ham from the wall, but I don't quite remember.

...And that's it.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #168 on: July 16, 2004, 07:06:07 PM »
This doesn't have any FF members in it... but it's still a freaky dream....

My bud Makayla and I went to the mall because we got bored. We went into this wicked skater shop, so I looked at all the skateboards. Then Makayla pointed at this girl and yelled, " Kelsey! Look at that girl!". I looked where she pointed and saw this girl that looked EXACTLY like me over by the clothing." You have a clone Kels.. that's so cool!" Makayla said, as she punched my arm. Then I looked outside of the store and saw another girl that looked exactly like me! I closed my eyes, and when I opened them Suddenly, everyone around me was........ me. I walked out of the store feeling nervous.. and... I can't really remember what happened next.

When I woke up in the morning and I couldn't forget about my dream. It was like stuck in my head. Freaky...

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~

Edited by - luigi~lover on 7/16/2004 6:06:54 PM
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

« Reply #169 on: July 18, 2004, 03:54:36 PM »
Freeeaa-ky.

My 2nd FF dream is where I'm at the pool and there's this girl who yells out "GiftedGirl!" I look around and see her just before she runs away. Then I yell "Wait! Come back!" and chase after her and there's a lifeguard chasing after both me and the girl blowing her whistle and doing this 'no running' crud. Finnally, I catch up to the girl and ask who she is and how she knew my FF name, but just when she was about to tell me, I wake up in the middle of the night and go back to sleep. The same dream came back and I've been having that dream for a while. I think it oficially counts as a "reccuring dream". Just who was that girl?

--------------------
JRC Quote 1: "Team Rocket are the kind of people you love to hate."

Edited by - GiftedGirl on 7/18/2004 5:23:04 PM
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #170 on: July 18, 2004, 05:19:32 PM »
Well, it could have been me, if she had dark brown hair and dark brown eyes.

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

« Reply #171 on: July 20, 2004, 07:33:31 AM »
That dream kinda looked like a Japanese anime and I couldn't get a good look at her eyes but she had dark brown hair and she was dressed pretty peculiar for a day at the pool...

--------------------
JRC Quote 1: "Fluffernut wants a BITE of conversation." -me when Fluffernut tried to eat the phone
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #172 on: August 18, 2004, 05:13:18 PM »
A strange voice says her name is LL, but I don't belive strange voices.

--------------------
JRC Quote 3: "AAK! GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF!!!"

« Reply #173 on: October 05, 2004, 07:44:50 PM »
I had a dream where I went to Camp Hyrule (for real) and my cabinmates were Chupperson and Deezer of course. We had a nice bonfire consisting of Nintendo Power magazines. (For the record, I enjoy NP.)

"I''m a stupid fatty who swings his arms from side to side and pushes a button to receive bacon. As time slows and reality bends, the universe is permeated with the odor of Shawne Vinson. Does that make me a nut?"- DotheLizardkoopaTEMChupVinsonluigi
This is a secret coded message.

« Reply #174 on: November 20, 2004, 10:36:16 PM »
Last night I had a dream. In the dream, among other things, I went to a comic convention. At the convention, Chupperson Weird's mom was selling comics at a booth. I met Chupperson and his mom and purchased some old Sonic the Hedgehog issues from her booth.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #175 on: November 20, 2004, 10:47:00 PM »
Hahahahah, awesome.

Unfortunately for this thread, I think my last TMK-related dream was lost when I woke up.

The fast pace riding on a horse bets a slow boat anyday.
That was a joke.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #176 on: November 20, 2004, 10:54:46 PM »
I can't recall ever having a TMK related dream, but a few nights ago I awoke several times having Paper Mario battle dreams.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #177 on: November 21, 2004, 12:05:53 AM »
I had a weird dream that Chupperson was having a conversation with my father. It was Chupperson in appearance, but to my father, he was my older brother.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #178 on: January 01, 2005, 11:42:00 PM »
I was in an olympic-sized pool. TEM lived next to this pool. I went into his house. He had really cool floors. The bathroom was lined with shower curtains everywhere. He had some really weird sisters. And a cool staircase thing. And a wall that showed all the fonts on his computer, or something. I was looking at the "Harrington" font, of all things.

Other interesting dreams: I dreamt I had a basketball and a soccer ball in the pockets of my coat.

And: My dad couldn't unlock our car because its computer (?!) wouldn't let him, saying his hands were injured. I had to unlock it with a fly swatter.

The next night:  I had this dream that MB mailed me a computer, all in parts, every part in a separate package. Must have cost a fortune in shipping.

That morning: I had a long involved dream that featured Insane Steve at one point. (Oddly, whenever I have a dream that happens to have Steve in it, he's a kid of about 13 with a Beatlesque haircut.) We were in a large auditorium style room, also sort of like the upper level of a shopping mall. We were using oversized keyboards to IRC or something on a large "laser screen" near the ceiling. That's about all I remember. I remember at one point I accidentally pasted something about Redwall into the chat window. Very odd.

"Don’t look into car headlights and freeze, because you might get run over or shot."
That was a joke.

« Reply #179 on: January 09, 2005, 01:27:05 PM »
I dreamt that two of MEGAߥTE's friends opened a combo cafeteria/paintball arena in the mall here. I went there and in the doorway there was a cardboard cutout of MEGAߥTE that read, "You must be taller or shorter than MEGAߥTE to enter."

Print