Print

Author Topic: (insert adjective here) stories  (Read 86793 times)

« Reply #90 on: July 28, 2003, 11:46:32 AM »
Sooo... Lizard Dude's name is Cabbog? Sounds like Balrog from Street Fighter 2/ Lord of the Rings.

« Reply #91 on: July 28, 2003, 01:00:29 PM »
I dont know what your talking about for 1. but I will answer the other two.
2. Geez, is it just me, or does it seem that the roles of people have reversed? Supposed "Grown ups" are starting to wear "kiddie"-oriented clothes,and throwing tantrums when their kids sports team loses a game, while Kids to day act more like adults, I mean heck, some kids my age already have kids...really sickening when you think about the whole thing...
3. HAHAHA ya right...oh LD..dont call me..Ill call you...;P I suppose Ill miss you somewhat...

This space is in honor of one of my favorite actors who died yesterday...This ones for you Bob..
IN MEMORY OF BOB HOPE

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!

Edited by - Marionut#1 on 7/28/2003 1:15:52 PM
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #92 on: July 28, 2003, 01:50:55 PM »
Man, it seems like a lot of celebrities are dying...

BTW, see ya, LD. :)

I was wondering whatever happened to Cabbog, too. (S)He used to post a bunch for a while, but then all the sudden just disappeared...

"Kids to day act more like adults, I mean heck, some kids my age already have kids...really sickening when you think about the whole thing..."

--I agree. Our society today is so morally decayed...It doesn't help any that this generation has grown up with all the media (which is so backwards), basically learning everything they know from it. Not to mention all the pressure from society, as well as negligent and not-the-best-role-model parents, which basically FORCES kids to grow up faster...
And people wonder why today kids have absolutely no conscience...

I have a friend, my age, whom I learned has a two-year-old son. She's also now engaged. How insane is that!?  There was also a girl in my history class who got pregnant. I just sit there and wonder, "Why?"
And then my brother has a bunch of friends whom he knows takes drugs. (Luckily my brother is completely set against drugs, even if it IS just 'cuz of his potential football career, because he's easily influenced...)
I look at it all and think, "What a fallen society..."

(Pardon my lamenting...)

--------------------
Deep inside us all is a little green elf telling us to burn things.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #93 on: July 28, 2003, 02:08:31 PM »
I fully concur. :)

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #94 on: July 28, 2003, 11:29:39 PM »
It's too bad. It's gotten to the point where all the famous people I know of are either getting old or dying. :-(

Eccentricity is my goal. "The stupidest thing I’ve ever heard just came out of Lizard Dude’s typing hands."
That was a joke.

« Reply #95 on: July 29, 2003, 07:07:36 AM »
ya..I know..heck I got into the road series in 1999..ashame to find that Dorthy Lamour died in 1996...

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #96 on: July 29, 2003, 08:33:14 AM »
Personal stories...hee hee!

I agree that our world IS screwed up in every possibe way. I actually know a person named cory, who is only about a year older than I am, who has a little girl.
It's sad to see him get up and ask the teacher to be excused so he can take his daughter to a doctors appointment.

The world would be a much cleaner place if people would eat their own trash.
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #97 on: July 29, 2003, 09:44:54 AM »
Ohhh, Cabbog was a person! ...Who was not Lizard Dude.  (Where am I getting these ideas from? I need more sleep.)

« Reply #98 on: July 29, 2003, 05:21:37 PM »
"I thought up a better title...how about "P,B&LD" AHAHAHAHA!"

I have to give this one credit.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #99 on: July 29, 2003, 09:54:07 PM »
And... how old are you, Screech?
I need a point of reference.

Eccentricity is my goal. "The stupidest thing I’ve ever heard just came out of Lizard Dude’s typing hands."
That was a joke.

« Reply #100 on: August 01, 2003, 10:48:55 AM »
I'm fifteen, but I was fourteen, last time I saw him.

The world would be a much cleaner place if people would eat their own trash.
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #101 on: August 02, 2003, 12:35:17 AM »
That's just sad.

Eccentricity is my goal.
That was a joke.

« Reply #102 on: August 02, 2003, 07:26:54 AM »
agreed

It‘s-a me, Marionut#1!
It's-a me, Marionut#1!

« Reply #103 on: August 02, 2003, 08:44:30 PM »
Societally, yes, it's very sad.
Biologically, right on! Way to further the human race!

The harms outweigh the good.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #104 on: August 02, 2003, 09:06:36 PM »
Considering that people used to get married when they were about 13 about 250 years ago, I agree, pretty much.

Eccentricity is my goal.
That was a joke.

Print