Print

Author Topic: Fanfic preview  (Read 1982 times)

Jman

• Score
« on: August 07, 2003, 09:19:18 PM »
You've probably already seen this in GMC, so I moved it here.

It is about Mario.

It's an action/comedy/drama fic, but not so much drama.

Included: The debut of a new enemy.  If you've read my other story, you might know these guys.

Also, the introduction of a new Mario Powerup.

It's a pretty long one.

It's a crossover. (Don't have too many of those on here now do we?)

Planned completion: December 2003

Date planned for posting first chapter (if you guys want me to): January 2003.

Of course, I've got to allow time for promotions and approval to post my story upon completion.  And to edit out any segments that I feel are the unnecessary odd parts I wrote at 2:00 a.m.

All I can ask, right now, is that you guys give me some feedback on my work in progress.

Proud to be an American!

Edited by - Jman on 8/8/2003 9:01:59 PM

I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2003, 10:13:34 PM »
sounds OK.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2003, 10:20:54 PM »
I've completed about 5-6 chapters, so far.  I think I forgot to mention this:

In this story, a brand new Mario powerup makes its debut.  Also, a new Mario enemy is introduced. Although, if any of you have
read my other fic "The Mushroom Kingdom Conquest",  you might recognize these guys.

But there is one entirely new Mario enemy.

Should have the first chapter posted, with your guys' and girl (Sapphira) approval, about sometime in January 2004.

Proud to be an American!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2003, 02:52:51 PM »
Oh, one more thing.  This new Mario enemy is (c) 2003 by me.  You can use him in future stories, just don't take credit for his creation.

Proud to be an American!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2003, 07:19:09 PM »
I need to draw some support for my fanfic.

In a time of prosperity, the Mushroom Kingdom is on cloud 9.  Since the supposed death of Bowser, times have been good.  But then, something happens.  Something terrible, yet something that has happened many times before.  But, never before has it happened in four different worlds.

4 individuals have disappeared from 4 planets.  Suddenly, 8 heros have to come together.  Some join up at the start of the journey, and find others along the way that are on the same quest: To rescue their friends from the combined evils of King Bowser Koopa, King K.Rool, King Dedede, and Doctor Ivo Robotnik!

But before the epic battle is all over, our heroes make a surprise discovery...

And what exactly is that discovery?  Find out when "The ultimate quest" hits the Fungi Forums storyboards next spring!

Proud to be an American!

Edited by - Jman on 8/31/2003 6:20:25 PM

Print