Print

Author Topic: The circle  (Read 116702 times)

« Reply #90 on: August 25, 2003, 02:40:42 PM »
src="C:\Documents and Settings\Derek Zender\My Documents\My Music\Mansion.mid">

Edited by - NiNtEnDoFrEaK on 8/25/2003 4:02:52 PM

Deezer was here.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #91 on: August 25, 2003, 03:43:29 PM »
Here's your Super Soda, gunblade. ;)  

--------------------

Wise men talk because they have something to say;

fools, because they have to say something.

"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #92 on: August 25, 2003, 05:21:05 PM »
I'd like another pizza, I forgot to eat lunch at school. I had Spanish class for seventh period! I'm so happy! Hurray! I'm going to play Pac-man with Jman.

Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! I like saying Yay!!! YAY!!!!!I like pie.All your base are belong to us.

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who

...v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #93 on: August 25, 2003, 07:21:55 PM »
Here's your pizza. Sorry I don't have a pic.
BTW, there's a surprise party goin' on in Club '86, just so you guys know... ;)

--------------------
Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

WarpRattler

• Paid by the word
« Reply #94 on: August 25, 2003, 08:01:07 PM »
Mmm, pizza.

Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! Yay!!! I like saying Yay!!! YAY!!!!!I like pie.All your base are belong to us.

("o0o") My metroid thinks you are stupid. People who

...v...v disagree with metroids often get sucked dry.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #95 on: August 26, 2003, 12:09:48 PM »
I made a new story called: Super smash Bros. WWE style!  SSB with great color commentary by Diddy and Kranky Kong. And occasional guest commentators.

Proud to be an American!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #96 on: August 26, 2003, 02:59:57 PM »
Why Diddy And Cranky Kong? Why not Mario and Luigi?
Deezer was here.

« Reply #97 on: August 26, 2003, 03:08:46 PM »
probably because they will be in the fights...whew, i'll take a fefreshing Taco Salad....by the way, have any of you heard that commercial on the radio that say's "Real Men of Genius" in those beer commercials, i thought it was funny...;P anyway, i think i'll chill, i just got out of Tennis Practice.

If winners never quit, and quitters never win, who made the saying "Quit while you''re still ahead"?

« Reply #98 on: August 26, 2003, 03:15:13 PM »
What's that? You want a Taco Salad?
Deezer was here.

« Reply #99 on: August 26, 2003, 03:27:47 PM »
Here's your Taco Salad! Taco Salad

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven!”

« Reply #100 on: August 26, 2003, 03:39:32 PM »
I cooked it. Don't worry, the pic is larger than actual size. It won't bite you. I'll kill it with a little heat. *Taco Salad sizzles* Now it can't bite you for sure. I'll cook you a fresh tortilla. What good is a Taco Salad without a tortilla? (3 minutes later)... Done! Can someone deliver this tortilla to gunblade88? I'm signing off til' 4:00 p.m. 100th post in this thread!

To celebrate the release of the GameCube in 2001, I smashed a PS2 with a hammer until I saw its parts come out. (I''m not kidding.)

Edited by - NiNtEnDoFrEaK on 8/26/2003 4:11:08 PM
Deezer was here.

« Reply #101 on: August 26, 2003, 05:16:02 PM »
I'm back from my break. Anyone else want anything?

To celebrate the release of the GameCube in 2001, I smashed a PS2 with a hammer until I saw its parts come out. (I''m not kidding.)
Deezer was here.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #102 on: August 26, 2003, 06:36:51 PM »
Hey I'm the cook here. Sapphira is a waitress. I don't cook Nep-e-nutts because what if one of the Forum people was a Gargantuan Blaarg? How offended would they be? Anyway, here's the REAL Taco salad. Sapphira will deliver it when she gets back.

My cause is worthy. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of darkness.*Eats slice of pizza* Virtue is what you must achieve. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #103 on: August 26, 2003, 07:55:58 PM »
Well, to answer the question about Diddy and Kranky,  basically, you should have supporting characters play supporting parts.  Besides, Mario and Luigi or Link can always drop by the pressbox as guest commentators.

Proud to be an American!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #104 on: August 26, 2003, 08:41:37 PM »
Uuuh, I'll take Creme Mushroom Soup, and Creme soda.

Hey folks, you should try this. Show people your drivers license and ask them if "they have seen this man."
Quote from George W. Bush: "I have opinions, strong ones, but I don''t always agree with them."
Formerly quite reasonable.

Print