Print

Author Topic: The circle  (Read 117378 times)

Jman

• Score
« Reply #480 on: June 28, 2004, 09:38:42 PM »
Dangit!  I hope Luigi Lover isn't mad at me because I called her a kid.  If she is, I'm sorry.  It was a joke, but it wasn't meant to be offensive.

They can take my video games, they can take my possessions, they can beat me, torture me, or flat out try to kill me, but they can never take away my love for America.  
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #481 on: June 29, 2004, 09:44:18 AM »
Nah... I just felt like saying that! Mwhahahaha!

*Throws peanuts at GG*

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #482 on: June 29, 2004, 02:13:21 PM »
Hey!  Can't you read that sign?  *Points to sign that says "No peanut throwing"*

They can take my video games, they can take my possessions, they can beat me, torture me, or flat out try to kill me, but they can never take away my love for America.  

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #483 on: June 29, 2004, 02:49:21 PM »
Hey!  Those're quality peanuts you're wasting!
*licks them out of the air*

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #484 on: June 30, 2004, 12:25:21 PM »
I just posted a story for all the luigi lovers out there besides LL herself.  Go check it out in the storyboards.

« Reply #485 on: July 01, 2004, 06:35:50 PM »
*poink* Hey! *poink* Stop throwing peanuts at me, LL! *poink poink poink*

--------------------
Pokemon Jirachi wishmaker! One of the greatest Pokemon movies ever! But the short (Pokemon Gotta Dance) was stupid...
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Jman

• Score
« Reply #486 on: July 06, 2004, 08:06:34 PM »
*Sigh* Kids.  Oh well, can't blame them for being kids.  I missed posting my fourth of July greeting from here.  But that's fine.  Hey LL, I've been keeping in touch with my friend who moved to Texas, have you been keeping in touch with your friend that moved away?

Proud to be an American!

« Reply #487 on: July 07, 2004, 07:04:15 PM »
Great to hear! My old friend and I are still writing to each other.

Teehee! I got my first skateboard today! It's not the best, but it's still cool. I didn't want to get a fancy one because I'll ruin it. And plus, I'm only a beginner at skateboarding, so I'm going to wipe out a lot. Do you skateboard Jman?

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #488 on: July 07, 2004, 09:48:21 PM »
No, and I don't plan to start.  I never got into it.  By the way, don't kill yourself, LL.

Proud to be an American!

« Reply #489 on: July 08, 2004, 08:06:08 AM »
I wanna try to skateboard but I can't even ride my cousin's old bike. Hey, Fluffernut, get back here! *fn runs under arcade game* Can someone help me get my guinea pig out from under there?!

--------------------
Pokemon Jirachi wishmaker! One of the greatest Pokemon movies ever! But the short (Pokemon Gotta Dance) was stupid...
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Fifth

• Quadruped
« Reply #490 on: July 08, 2004, 03:10:23 PM »
I'd help, but I don't think you'd apporve of my methods.

Go Moon!
Go Moon!

« Reply #491 on: July 08, 2004, 05:50:06 PM »
*gives 5th a Look*

--------------------

Jman

• Score
« Reply #492 on: July 08, 2004, 07:25:35 PM »
No problem.  *Picks up arcade machine, waits until guinea pig runs out from under space, then drops machine back down.*

Proud to be an American!

« Reply #493 on: July 08, 2004, 07:45:26 PM »
Yay Jman!!!

--------------------

Jman

• Score
« Reply #494 on: July 09, 2004, 12:51:11 PM »
No problem, GG.  Anyway, the next match in the Ultimate smasher Tournament has been posted finally!  Go check it out under the topic, "Super Smash Brothers,WWE Style!"

Proud to be an American!

Print