Print

Author Topic: The circle  (Read 117370 times)

Jman

• Score
« Reply #570 on: October 10, 2004, 05:06:30 PM »
I think a lot of people here have lost total respect for me.

I have decided to retire from making signatures...or is my newest signature in development?
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #571 on: December 21, 2004, 04:47:09 PM »
Have no fear!
LL is here!
Yes I'm back!
To..... have... a snack?....

Wow, that was bad ^_^'. Oh well! I'm back, and you don’t know how much I missed you dudes and dudettes, and Jman, I really missed you!

I love you all! And thanks Red for encouraging me to return here! xoxoxoxoxox

~*The road to success is always under construction*~
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

« Reply #572 on: December 21, 2004, 04:52:43 PM »
You're welcome. Does that mean I no longer have to pay for drinks?

"Good morning. And in case I don''t see you again: Good afternoon, good evening, and good night."- Truman, The Truman Show
This is a secret coded message.

« Reply #573 on: December 21, 2004, 04:54:26 PM »
Dude, for now on, it's on me

Edited by - luigi~lover on 12/21/2004 2:55:17 PM

Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #574 on: December 21, 2004, 07:21:45 PM »
Ooh! Drinks! Got... Err, never mind. Fascinating thread, I wish I had seen it sooner.

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #575 on: December 21, 2004, 08:37:24 PM »
I haven't been here for ages.....

Push Button...
Receive Bacon! ®
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #576 on: December 21, 2004, 09:55:25 PM »
I gotta find SuperSonic_Yoshi! I think I've seen his clone! Seriously!

EDIT: Err... Sorry. Just got a little over excited. But it's not often that you see a person's screen name in more than one location. Please disregard my outburst.

Edited by - Suffix on 12/22/2004 2:20:29 PM

« Reply #577 on: December 21, 2004, 10:13:22 PM »
My goodness! Christmas is almost here! Isn't that just wonderful! And tis the season to be jolly, so free hot chocolate for everyone! But...*sigh* I just wish Jman were here, then my christmas would be complete...

Anyways, just enjoy yourself everyone. I'm giving out hugs for people who are cold! ^_^ I really do love this season.

Edited by - luigi~lover on 12/21/2004 8:15:23 PM

MarlieMoo

• Party Star
« Reply #578 on: December 21, 2004, 10:40:22 PM »
I still have respect for you, Jman. I always will. Good to have you back, I missed ya. :)

You better not mess with me or I''ll give you one serious cow lick.
It's Mario's world, I just live in it. :)

Jman

• Score
« Reply #579 on: December 22, 2004, 02:40:44 PM »
Whoa, sorry I never posted on my birthday two days ago.  or yesterday either.  You see, I have been immensely enjoying my new Nintendo Gamecube I received for my birthday.  With it came two games.  I got the GCN MK:DD bundle pack with two controllers!  I also got Madden 2005, and I have quickly learned the controls of that one, having several wins under my belt compared to just two losses by a total of 10 points.  Yes sir, I've even come from behind with a last second hail mary pass.  But enough about that.  Glad to be back, and Ihope to post more often like I used to.  Oh well.  As soon as I get an internet connection on my own computer, (this is the family one, which is brand new by the way)
I will return full time.

Edit: A cow lickin' seems serious, so I don't want to get on your bad side, Marlie.

You can keep your Halo and Xbox, but I''ll stick with the retro games!  Retrogaming will never die!

Edited by - Jman on 12/22/2004 12:45:16 PM

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #580 on: December 22, 2004, 04:27:55 PM »
Happy Birthday, then! And good fortune be with you and your GameCube!
Ow. My legs are  me. Stupid swim team, 2 grueling hours a day. Whoops! Side-track.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #581 on: December 23, 2004, 11:04:50 AM »
Where's LL?  Didn't she say something about Christmas not being complete without me?

You can keep your Halo and Xbox, but I''ll stick with the retro games!  Retrogaming will never die!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #582 on: December 24, 2004, 10:32:58 AM »
I probably won't be on here at all tomorrow, even though I'll be here at home.  It's my family's turn to host the Christmas party.  I won't be here after 2:00 either.  I'll be watching the Vikings-Packers game down at my aunt's house in the cities.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #583 on: December 26, 2004, 11:18:16 PM »
It's such a shame to see the Christmas season come and go.  Seems that's the only time of year that people are nice to everyone they meet.  Why can't that last all year?  Why can't people suck it up and act kindly toward everyone all year?

« Reply #584 on: December 30, 2004, 11:33:34 AM »
Hi everyone! I'm back!

--------------------

Quips & Quotes: "Bleah! No wonder! Tastes like there''s cat in it!"

"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Print