Print

Author Topic: Super Smash Brothers: WWE style!  (Read 56151 times)

Jman

• Score
« Reply #150 on: July 17, 2004, 11:59:46 AM »
Here's part 2 of the cage match!

Diddy: Well, we’re back!  And Ash grabs LL by the hair!  Dang jerk!  Jman comes over, and Ash turns to him and gives him a low blow!  Ash covers!  1,2, And LL JUST SOAKED ASH WITH A BUCKET OF COLD WATER!!!  WOW!!  TAKE THAT YOU CHEATER! But now Ash has set up a steel chair, I guess he’s forgotten about LL.  Jman still hobbling on that injured leg!

Cranky:  Waitaminute!  Ash didn’t forget about LL, because here comes Bowser down to ringside!  Bowser grabs Luigi Lover!  He is determined to finish her off!  Come on!  Put her down!  Jman can’t do anything but watch!  Ash catching him off guard with a steel chair!

Diddy:  Luigi is down to ringside!  Luigi chasing off Bowser!  Now he goes to stand by LL!  Ash still mashing Jman’s injured leg with the chair!  Now he covers! 1,2, Jman just kicked out!  Ash keeps cheating by providing distractions, but Jman is hanging in there despite a horrendous leg injury!

Cranky:  Jman’s telling Luigi to protect LL!  He’s always concerned about his allies!  What a great guy!  Now he whips Ash across the ring and grabs him by the neck!  Chokeslam connects!  Cover! 1,2, Ash kicks out again!  Love him or hate him, you have to admit Ash is giving Jman one heck of a battle!

Diddy: But he's still a dirty cheater! Jman going to the top rope!  He tries a leg drop, but Ash rolls out of the way!  Jman continuing to nurse that injured leg!  Man, how he can even stand after what he has done to himself in this match is beyond me!

Cranky:  Diddy, if you are on adrenaline, you can do anything.  Like battle in this kind of match for this long!  If the last two matches turn out half as good as this one has, this event will be very successful!  Jman goes to grab his sledgehammer!  It’s time to end this thing!  Ash catches a sledgehammer in the gut!  Ash falls over!   Jman climbing the cage again!

Diddy:  Come on Jman!  He goes for a frog splash and crushes Ash again from 25 feet up!  But can he make a cover?  Come on Jman!  You can do this!  Oh no!  He can’t do this!  He crawls toward Ash!  He falls on him!  1…2..3!!!!!!!!  YES!!!  HE DID IT!!!!

Cranky:  Ash ketchum must leave SSB forever!  This is the happiest night of my life!  Jman battled a horrendous leg injury suffered during one of his own moves!  And he still wins the match!  Luigi Lover and Luigi enter the cell, and they help Jman to his feet!

Diddy:  Luigi Lover and the rest of Jman’s allies have got to be happy that he defeated Ash!  Jman basically having to be held up by Luigi and LL!  I don’t think we’ll be seeing him on SSB for awhile, at least not as an active fighter!  What a joyous occasion!  But now Jman has an announcement!

Jman:  I have a message, Mario and Luigi will not defend the tag titles tonight!  The SSB champion needs his rest!  So Wario and Waluigi get the night off!  Meanwhile, I have arranged an appearance by none other than Aerosmith to perform such hits as “Walk this way” and “Dream On.”

Cranky:  Well, coming up next, after Aerosmith, we have the SSB championship up for grabs, but since DK was injured, it has become a regular one on one match between Bowser and Mario!  Will Bowser “Walk this way” to his first SSB title?  Or will he have to “Dream On” till next time?  Find out next!

Proud to be an American!

Edited by - Jman on 9/25/2004 4:45:20 PM
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #151 on: July 17, 2004, 01:51:36 PM »
Why do I have the feeling you are a great fan of Wrestling, Jman?

Mario has fused with the N-force!
Mario has fused with the N-force!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #152 on: July 17, 2004, 03:04:58 PM »
Because I am.  And I was trying to make a SSB hybrid of WWE's "He** in a cell" cage match.

Proud to be an American!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #153 on: July 18, 2004, 12:46:45 PM »
Cranky:  Well, coming up next, it's the SSB title match between Mario and Bowser!  The main question appears to be, will Bowser cheat to win the title?

Diddy:  I don't know, Cranky.  Meanwhile, we will have Luigi as a guest commentator during this match!

Luigi:  Hi, fans of SSB!  I'm-a Luigi!  What a night it has been so far!  Here's a recap:
-Pikachu upset Link in a "Hammers, beam swords, and Pokeballs match.
-Jman, Trainman, Mario, Luigi and Luigi Lover defeated Bowser, Wario, Waluigi, K.Rool and Boshi when Jman pinned Bowser to become the sole survivor.
-Lemmy and Iggy and Link and Roy fought to a no contest when Kirby and Dedede interfered.
-Jman defeated ASh in a Steel Prison Slaughter match, forcing Ash to leave SSB for good.

Cranky:  There's the SSB recap.  Coming up next, Mario and Bowser for the SSB title!  We'll be right back!

Proud to be an American!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #154 on: July 19, 2004, 11:45:55 AM »
Cranky:  Here we go!  Who will "walk this way" to a SSB championship?  Find out now!  Bowser smacks Mario with his claw!  This match is a 5:00 match for the title with all SSB rules being applied!

Diddy:  And Mario retaliates with a Bowser toss!  Swinging Bowser around and letting him fly!  And now the lights have gone off!  What the heck?  (Cranky and Diddy get cut off)

Proud to be an American!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #155 on: July 19, 2004, 07:52:01 PM »
Sorry I couldn't post the next chapter of this UST saga.  I was at football training camp.  It goes until Thursday, and I leave for Idaho on Friday, so the best chance I have would be to post it on Thursday in the morning.

Proud to be an American!

Edited by - Jman on 7/20/2004 8:18:02 AM

Jman

• Score
« Reply #156 on: July 21, 2004, 10:17:34 AM »
Here's the shocking conclusion to the UST!

Cranky:  What in the heck just happened?  The lights are out here at the UST!  Since the lights are off, for those of you just tuning in, you have missed one heck of a night!  First, Pikachu picked up the biggest win of his career so far with a big upset of Link, Jman beat Bowser, Jman then beat Ash in a steel cage match!  Here we are now, Bowser vs Mario will continue as soon as we figure out who’s messing with the lights!

Diddy: Well, now the lights are back on!  And the ref is out cold!  How did that happen?  Mario and Bowser continue to fight like nothing happened!

Cranky: Well, okay.  Mario kicks Bowser in the face!  Bowser glares at him!  Bowser tackles Mario to the canvas, gets up, and gloats!  Bowser is being extremely ****y!  It’s like he knows he’ll win!  I’m not saying he will, but you never know!

Diddy:  Here comes DK to be a guest referee!  I thought DK was injured!  It must not have been too serious of an injury!  The first thing DK does is try and separate Bowser and Mario!  But they don’t want to be separated, and they throw DK out of the ring!   Come on DK!  DQ both of them for that!

Cranky:  Why did they do that?

Diddy:  So they could get back to destroying each other, and they don’t need a referee telling them to break it up!  Waitaminute!  Bowser’s got a trash can!  Here comes Luigi Lover down to the ring!  I swear, every time Bowser pulls out that accursed can, she runs down here!

Cranky:  DK has managed his way back into the ring!  Luigi Lover looks like she’s coming over here!  Nope, she’s just going to grab a chair and sit at ringside to watch.  Mario reverses a trash can shot into a DDT onto the trash can!  That should do it!  The champion will retain his title!  1,2, DK stopped counting!  Come on DK!  Count!

Diddy:  DK counted 1,2 and then he stopped, when Mario had the match won!  And now he grabs Mario!  DK has Mario by the neck!  No!  DK NO!  DK just chokeslammed Mario to the outside!

Cranky:  DK has snapped!  What the heck did he do that for?  Here comes…Ash?  NO!  Why is he still here?  I don’t believe it!

Ash:  Ah, Mario.  I see you’ve met the new and improved Donkey Kong!

Diddy: New and improved?

Ash:  Ha ha ha!  All you fools thought DK was injured!  But my final act as GM of SSB I feel will be my best ever!  I managed to turn your beloved DK into a monster!  Now DK, show everyone what a monster is supposed to do!  Destroy Mario!

Cranky:  You gotta be kidding me!  DK grabs Mario and slings him into the steel steps!  Come on!  The man’s already had two matches tonight!  Leave him alone!

Diddy:  Waitaminute!  Here comes Luigi to the ring!  Luigi coming to the aid of Mario!  Luigi tries to beat up DK!  But DK swings around to grab him!  DK throws both brothers into the crowd!  This is ridiculous!

Ash:  So crowd, enjoy DK as much as you have enjoyed me as GM!

Cranky:  The ultimate insult!  Hey!  LL tackles Ash to the floor!  She’s flailing punches at him like mad!  I heard she learned that move from Jman himself!  OH no!  DK grabs LL!

Diddy:  Oh my gosh, what will he do to her?  He drags her up the ramp!  He’s got her by the hair over the edge of the stage!  There’s a table about 10 feet below her!  Don’t do it DK!  Here comes Jman to try and talk DK out of tossing LL off the top of the ramp through that table!  DK listens and he drops LL!

Cranky:  Jman and LL start to walk away, but LL motions down toward the Mario brothers, who received a cruel beating from DK just moments ago!  They’re walking down, but DK just grabbed Jman!  LL turns around!

Diddy:  NO!  NO!!!!!  DK JUST CHOKESLAMMED JMAN OFF THE RAMP THROUGH THE TABLE!!!  Oh my gosh!!!  Jman’s not moving!  What the heck has Ash done to DK?

Cranky:  We have run out of time!  See you for the next SSB Live!  We should have a report on Jman’s condition then!  Goodnight, from the UST!  Cranky and Diddy Kong signing off!

(Both go to join LL, the Mario brothers, and even Bowser, who are all checking on Jman.)

Proud to be an American!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #157 on: July 21, 2004, 10:33:41 PM »
Man, I bet you didn't see that 180 degree swerve coming!  All of a sudden, Ash reveals he turned DK into a monster, and Bowser actually showed concern for Jman!  Maybe this means Bowser doesn't hate LL anymore!

Proud to be an American!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #158 on: July 22, 2004, 08:05:41 PM »
It's a dang good thing I got that final match up, because I leave tomorrow for Idaho, and I won't be back until August.

Proud to be an American!

« Reply #159 on: July 23, 2004, 03:06:12 PM »
Have a nice time in Idaho Jman! We'll miss you!

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #160 on: August 08, 2004, 08:56:20 PM »
I wrote an episode of SSB Live while on vacation, and I also managed to complete "The Ultimate Quest" so expect updates soon!

Proud to be an American!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #161 on: August 13, 2004, 08:52:38 PM »
On the other hand, I may not be able to update this for awhile.  Football starts on MOnday, and carries on through October.  You know how well a guy has to be prepared for a sport like football, knowing the assignments and that.  I'll probably start writing episodes of SSB Live again in November.

I have a Live version of Freebird that will blow your mind!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #162 on: August 15, 2004, 07:50:58 PM »
I have the latest episode of SSB Live written out, but I probably won't post it until Saturday.  And this will be the last episode until November.

I have a Live version of Freebird that will blow your mind!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #163 on: August 28, 2004, 01:06:45 PM »
Cranky: Well, here we are just 24 hours removed from the UST, the Ultimate Smasher Tournament!  We have a blockbuster show for you tonight!  Peach fights Daisy for a vacant SSB Woman's title, and one of Jman's allies must step up to face DK in a steel cage, or all of Jman's allies will be fired!

Diddy:  Jman and the Mario brothers got roughed up good by the "new improved" Donkey Kong, and we will have much more on that later on for those who didn't catch the UST!  But now, the ring is being set up for the presentation of the Ultimate Smasher Award!  That will be presented next!

« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 10:17:25 PM by Jman »

Jman

• Score
« Reply #164 on: August 29, 2004, 09:26:41 PM »
If I can just find that blasted notebook that I keep my SSB Live ideas in, I shall post the next episode!

I have decided to retire from making signatures...or is my newest signature in development?

Print