Print

Author Topic: Super Smash Brothers: WWE style!  (Read 56182 times)

Jman

• Score
« Reply #165 on: September 18, 2004, 09:55:13 AM »
Good news for all you fans of cage matches!  I have written in two cage matches two episodes in a row!  Two cage matches on the two first new episodes!

I have decided to retire from making signatures...or is my newest signature in development?
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #166 on: September 25, 2004, 05:25:47 PM »
I couldn't find the actual notebook, so I had to start all over again!  Here's the deal, there are still cage matches planned for the first 2 episodes of the new season!

But the opening match will be Peach against Daisy for the Women's title, and when it's done, Link and Zelda will have something to say about it!  Don't miss the season premiere which I will post sometime in early November!

I have decided to retire from making signatures...or is my newest signature in development?

Jman

• Score
« Reply #167 on: November 04, 2004, 09:09:33 PM »
For those of you who give a crap...

In one week:  The grand premiere, or at least the first match, of the 2nd season of SSB Live!  And who will step up to face DK in a steel cage to save a lot of jobs?  Find out in one week!

Killing isn''t funny, unless you''re killing idiotic cartoon characters like Tiff and Tuff or Yugioh.

Edited by - Jman on 11/5/2004 8:40:15 AM

« Reply #168 on: November 14, 2004, 04:07:09 PM »
Hell in a cell match with Mega Giant DK Ultra lord vs Giant Mega Bowser ultra lord
 Ding ding ding! Bowser delivers a monkey crusher punch to send Dk flying out of the cage, but with Bowser exuasted when they climb to the top DK counters with a flying powerbomb! Then grabs the dazed bowser goes to the top again and power bombs right through the cieling on to the mat! Bowser gets back up! BODYSLAM!! 1...2...Ouch! DK claps his palms on Bowser's poor head!! OH NO!!! PICHU AND PICKACHU INTERFEER!!! They get themselves killed!!! Hey it's Kirby the people's chump! Kirby: Getting so popular by copying it ain't half bad! Ouch!
OH NO! It's SUPER DUPER GIANT MEGA ULTRALORD GIGA BOWSER AND SUPER DUPER GIANT MEGA ULTRA LORD DK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OUCH!!!!!!!!! DOUBLE KNOCKOUT PLUS FIVE KILLS!!!!!!!! WAIT A MINUTE........... THE WINNER IS TEAM WASP AND BEE!!!!!!!! THEY NOW CLAIM THE CHAMPIONSHIP TITLE BELT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am Doc. Cann.E.Bol. I am a cannibal?! Huh! Who knew?

« Reply #169 on: December 08, 2004, 11:54:18 AM »
Please get rid of my match above this topic. It's stupid! I hate it more than Ness!! (He's a brat! No offence.)

I'm luigi #1 I couldn't mke replies. sorry.

« Reply #170 on: December 08, 2004, 11:55:25 AM »
 WAit,I meant post! sorry.

I'm luigi #1 I couldn't mke replies. sorry.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #171 on: December 10, 2004, 04:34:03 PM »
That sounds a lot like what happened on Raw a few weeks back when everyone who matters interfered in the Title match between HHH and Maven.

You can keep your Halo and Xbox, but I''ll stick with the retro games!  Retrogaming will never die!

« Reply #172 on: December 17, 2004, 02:32:14 PM »
Will the matches still be in Story Board?  Sorry I was gone so long by the way.  What's happening?

Mario has fused with the N-force!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #173 on: December 17, 2004, 03:59:37 PM »
Nothing since the UST.  I haven't gotten around to posting the season premiere yet.  You'll like it because there's a cage match as the main event.  Mario vs. DK.

You can keep your Halo and Xbox, but I''ll stick with the retro games!  Retrogaming will never die!

« Reply #174 on: December 18, 2004, 03:14:07 PM »
Cool.  Just like the game!  Oh, and one more thing... Will there be a Royal Rumble anytime soon?

« Reply #175 on: December 18, 2004, 03:14:07 PM »
Cool.  Just like the game!  Oh, and one more thing... Will there be a Royal Rumble anytime soon?

« Reply #176 on: December 19, 2004, 11:51:00 AM »
Maybe a king of the ring.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #177 on: December 22, 2004, 02:52:43 PM »
I'll get a lot of writing done now that it's Christmas break.  I could make a Royal Rumble, somehow, but in order to avoid copyright infringement, I'd have to use a different name.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #178 on: December 22, 2004, 03:19:01 PM »
Cranky: Now, for the Ultimate Smasher award!  This award goes to the person who fought most valiantly at the UST.  Bowser, our new GM is in the ring with the trophy.

Bowser: I'd like to present the Ultimate Smasher award to an individual who defied death to win that brutal Steel cage match at the UST!  His name is, J-man!

Diddy: Here comes Jman down to the ring!  He's on crutches!  If you remember, he was chokeslammed through a table off the ramp!  He's in the ring now.

Bowser: Congratulations.  You are the Ultimate Smasher!

Diddy:  And Jman turns around.  Now he looks at the crowd and salutes them!  They're going nuts!

Cranky: Wait a minute!  Bowser with a cheap shot knocking him to the ground!  What was that for?  Now Bowser has a chair!  he climbs into the ring!  And Jman's, throwing away his crutches?

Diddy:  Bowser helps him to his feet!  Now he grabs him and attempts a super koopa slam!  Jman countered!  Now he is on the ground in pain!  Bowser rolls him on top of the chair!  He'll try to crush him through the chair!

Cranky:  Bowser about to put Jman out of commission!  He leaps!  Jman rolled out of the way!  How in the heck?

Diddy:  I don't know!  I think he just pulled a fast one on Bowser!  Bowser writhing in pain after crushing himself into the chair!  Now Jman picks him up!  He'll attempt the tombstone!  Nails it!  Bowser is really in pain now!

Cranky: Jman getting his revenge on Bowser for everything he's done to his friends over the past year!  But what he really did was send a message to DK that he's back, and that's what happens when you mess with him!  We'll be right back!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #179 on: December 23, 2004, 02:30:47 PM »
Cranky:  We're back!  Now we'll take a couple seconds to thank all you great fans of SSB championship television!  Now, on to our first match of the new season!

Diddy: Sitting on this very announce table is the brand new women's championship!  This next match will determine our first ever champion!  Daisy and Peach already in the ring, let's get this one started!

Cranky: Peach begins with a shove knocking Daisy to the ground!  And she covers! 1,2, Daisy kicks out!  How was that one not over?

Diddy: Are you kidding me?  Do you know how lame that would have been?  Shot to the head by Peach!  These two met in a long forgotten match last year, but it wasn't much of a match!

Cranky: Nope, one dive off the top rope, and we had a winner!  Daisy clocks Peach!  Peach bounces off the rope!  Daisy catches her with a ddt!  Now she rolls into a cover! 1,2, Peach kicks out!

Diddy: Daisy goes outside the ring and drags Peach with her!  Daisy grabs a bat!  She swings a mighty swing!  Peach blocks with her shield!  Daisy retracts before she'd have been blown away by her own mighty swing!  Uh oh!  There's a bob omb in the ring!

Cranky:  Peach picks it up and throws it at Daisy!  Daisy blocks with her shield!  Peach deflects with her shield!  the Bob-omb explodes!  Peach and daisy's shields were both destroyed!  They both fall outside the ring!  But both ladies quickly back in!  Peach and Daisy both bounce off the ropes!  And they collide in mid air!

Diddy:  Peach and daisy colliding in mid air!  And now the 10 count begins!  if neither can pin the other or get up, it will be a draw!  Count to 5 already!  Daisy slowly rolls onto Peach!  1,2,3!  Daisy has won the first ever SSB women's championship belt!

Cranky:  Luigi down to the ring with Mario as Peach congratulates Daisy on her win!  Luigi celebrates with Daisy!  Wait a minute!  It's Link and Zelda!  What do they want?

Link: Well well well.  if it isn't the freak show!  Luigi, you must be very happy to have a girlfriend with championship gold!  Pity that it won't be for long!  You see, I talked it over with general manager Bowser, and he thought it would be great if next week, Daisy defended her title against Zelda here, and if I took on Mario in a steel cage for his championship belt!  I must admit, it will be quite satisfying watching Zelda take away Daisy's title, and for me to take Mario's title!

Print