Print

Author Topic: Super Smash Brothers: WWE style!  (Read 56181 times)

« Reply #180 on: December 28, 2004, 09:11:57 AM »
First of all, you're welcome.*rimshot* Second, do you think the match could be called a Melee Smash or something like that?

Mario has fused with the N-force!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #181 on: December 28, 2004, 01:02:03 PM »
True Mario, you are a genius!  You're definetly better at coming up with names than I am.  Yeah, how about, SSB: Crash n burn melee rumble?

You can keep your Halo and Xbox, but I''ll stick with the retro games!  Retrogaming will never die!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #182 on: December 28, 2004, 07:32:59 PM »
SSB women's championship? I didn't even know about that! Hmm, I would have tried to beat Daisy... but then that would hurt Luigi! Luigi is so dreamy.... *sigh*

*LL thinks*

But wait... if I get rid of Daisy, then Luigi is single. Bowser is could help me, but am I this evil?

~*The road to success is always under construction*~

Edited by - luigi~lover on 12/28/2004 5:35:01 PM
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #183 on: December 29, 2004, 09:39:30 PM »
Don't worry, LL, you'll get your shot, because after Zelda's title shot, the winner of that match will defend her title against you on the episode after next!

You can keep your Halo and Xbox, but I''ll stick with the retro games!  Retrogaming will never die!

Edited by - Jman on 12/31/2004 6:43:44 PM

« Reply #184 on: December 31, 2004, 04:35:36 PM »
Maybe this'll solve your problems LL. Waluigi sees that Luigi's with Daisy so Luigi and his rival are gonna have a match for daisy in a hell in a cell match.

The Match Begins!!!!!!!!!!

*ding!*ding!*ding!*
 Waluigi takes a chair and smacks Luigi across the arena!! Waluigi goes for another but Luigi grabs it!!!!!!! Then Waluigi takes another chair and goes to top of the cage!!!!
Luigi follows but at the top when he was getting on Walugi kicked him off!!!!
 Then here comes Fox and Falcon interferring!!!!!!!! Falcon charges Waluigi but Waluigi dodges and fox is right behind him so Falcon runs off the cage but takes fox with him!!!!!!!! Then here comes...... The Ro.. the Rock?! what?! Get5 him outta here this is for nintendo only!!!!!!!!
The Rock: You dare trying to get rid of the people's champ?!
Cranky: YEAH!
The Rock took him by his feet and tossed him!!!!!!!! Ouch!!!!!!!! Cranky hit Luigi and WAluigi pinned him!!!!!!!!
Waluigi gets Daisy.

solve your problems LL?

I am Doc. Cann.E.Bol. I am a cannibal?! Huh! Who knew?

« Reply #185 on: December 31, 2004, 04:46:00 PM »
Hey jman, I was wondering if you could put me in a tagteam(tornado tag. not the one where you have to tag the partner) hell in a cell match with me and Falcon against Waluigi and Wario? Please? I hate W. luigi and Wario!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #186 on: December 31, 2004, 08:43:05 PM »
So do I.  They are the #1 heel tag team on SSB Live!  You'll get your shot on the next episode!
And, a steel cage match between Luigi and Waluigi over daisy?  That's a great idea!  I'll work on that for a future show!

Edited by - Jman on 12/31/2004 6:45:51 PM

« Reply #187 on: January 01, 2005, 09:34:51 AM »
Thanx man! your awesome! HEy maybe the tag match is Luigi #98 Jman vs Wario Waluigi!!

« Reply #188 on: January 01, 2005, 09:39:51 AM »
Hey maybe a King of the ring and the winners that will face off will be c.falcon and FOx to see which one's the fastest!!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #189 on: January 07, 2005, 09:22:58 PM »
Cranky: We're back, and general manager Bowser is in the ring making a special announcement.

Bowser: Tonight, for the first time ever on SSB Live, a cage match!

Diddy: All right!!

Bowser: In this cage, it will be Mario vs DK in a Steel Prison Slaughter match!  Why?  Because I want to see Mario bloodied and beaten by the end of the night!  That is all!  Enjoy the show!

Diddy: Well, we thought Bowser had reformed, but I guess we were wrong!  That is just not right!

Cranky: I wish he would reform his hair!  Anyway, coming up next, the latest match in the hottest rivalry from last season!  A fatal four way match between Pikachu, Yoshi, Link, and Kirby!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #190 on: January 07, 2005, 09:36:50 PM »
Diddy: And now, I will provide a look back at the hottest rivalry from last year!  It was in our first episode that Pikachu came down to the ring and challenged Link to a Hammers, Beamswords and Pokeballs match!  Soon, Yoshi and Kirby got involved after their scuffles with Link!  Now, it all comes to a head!  Every man for himself in a fatal four way match!

Cranky: Here comes Link to some of the loudest boos we've ever heard here at the Nintendome!  But then Kirby flies down on his warpstar to a chorus of cheers!  Yoshi and Pikachu enter the ring!  Link comes out of his corner taking pikachu down with a huge clothesline!

Diddy: Now the other three triple team Link!  Link tries to fight back, but he's no Donkey Kong!  But he does have a Kong sized ego!  The three of them are assaulting Link!  Hey wait a minute!  It's King Dedede!  He and Link forged an alliance last year!  Dedede beats on Kirby with the ref's back turned away!  And a low blow!

Cranky:  Link with a low blow to Yoshi as well!  But the ref saw it!  He waves his hand for the bell!  Link is disqualified!  I guess the winners are Pikachu, Yoshi and Kirby!  I guess all 3 of 'em won!

Diddy:  Wait!  Bowser's on the ramp!

Bowser: I demand that this match continues as a 6 man tag match!  It will be Pikachu, Yoshi and Kirby, against Link, Dedede, and Wario!

Cranky: Big announcement by Bowser, we'll be right back!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #191 on: January 07, 2005, 09:47:23 PM »
Diddy: Welcome back!  Moments ago, Link's cronies Dedede and wario interfered in a fatal four way match between himself, and the three people he hates the most!  This got Link DQ'd, and now this has become a 6 man tag match!  Link and his cronies against Kirby, Yoshi and Pikachu!

Cranky: And all six men brawl immediately!  The ref has lost all control, and here come the items!  The good guy trio grabs them!  Hammer for Yoshi!  Bob omb for Kirby!  Beam sword for pikachu!  But now Kirby throws the bomb!  BOOOM!!!!  It's over!  The trio of Yoshi, Pikachu and Kirby win the match!

Diddy: I wonder if we'll see these three together in the future?  I hope so!  What a trio!  But coming up next, Mario faces DK in a Steel Prison Slaughter match!  Next!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #192 on: January 16, 2005, 11:00:59 PM »
Sorry I have not been consistent with the posting.  I promise I will post the next chapter of this show sometime this week.

I''ve found that if you have a goal, you might not make it.  But if you don''t have one, you''re never disappointed.  Let me tell you, it feels phenomenal!

« Reply #193 on: January 27, 2005, 02:12:18 PM »
Thank you, Jman.  And yes, that's a good name.  Sorry I haven't posted in a while.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #194 on: February 19, 2005, 09:27:26 AM »
Today... Mario takes on DK in a Steel Prison Slaughter match to defend his honor after DK's beatdown at the UST!

I''ve found that if you have a goal, you might not make it.  But if you don''t have one, you''re never disappointed.  Let me tell you, it feels phenomenal!

Print