Print

Author Topic: Super Smash Brothers: WWE style!  (Read 56148 times)

« Reply #210 on: May 30, 2005, 09:18:53 PM »
Heh, I also used to call Captain Falcon in SSBM "Falco" as a nickname (before I found out Falco Lombardi was in the game too). It was because it sounds like he says, "Falco... PUNCH!"

Ever notice how the name "Playstation" sounds more kiddy than "Gamecube" or "Nintendo 64"?
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

Jman

• Score
« Reply #211 on: May 30, 2005, 10:08:57 PM »
I am sooooo lazy.  I had the entire day to write the fianl match of the latest episode and I didn't do it.  See now I'm even too lazy to put commas in my sentneces or to spell correctly.  Goodnight.

I''ve said my piece, now I''m off to some hardcore SSBM action!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #212 on: June 02, 2005, 08:36:30 PM »
I'm delaying the posting of the final match until tomorrow.  Why?  Because new matches and main events always go over the best on Friday.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #213 on: June 03, 2005, 06:09:27 PM »
Diddy:  It looks like Mario's going to start the fighting against DK.  These two haven't been in the same ring since DK beat Mario in that steel cage match two weeks ago!  We welcome you back to SSB Live as Mario, Luigi and Kirby take on Dedede, DK, and Wario in the main event!

Cranky:  Mario starts it off against DK!  Oh, a nasty shot to the big ape!  Boy, is he ever eager to get revenge on DK and the rest of Link's posse for costing him his title last week!

Diddy: And we all remember how that happened!  Dedede whacked Mario with his mallet while the ref was down, and seconds later, Link won the match!

Cranky:  Now Mario's been backed into the corner by the monster, DK!  And a shot to Mario's chest by DK!  DK with another shot to Mario!  Now he whips the former champ across the ring!  Mario's backed in the corner!  DK tags Wario!  Wario with a running start!  Nobody home, and Wario goes shoulder first into the steel turnbuckle!

Diddy:  That was foolish on his part!  Now he spills onto the floor outside the ring!

Cranky: Mario exits the ring and picks up Wario!  He nails him with a backbreaker!  Now Mario slings Wario toward the steel steps but Wario reverses!  Mario goes plunging into the steel steps!

Diddy: Just like that, Wario gains the upper hand!  Now he tosses Mario back in the ring!  he tags Dedede!  So, this means that all three members of this team have had their shots at Mario while Mario hasn't made a tag yet!

Cranky: Dedede with a shot to Mario's gut!  Now he gives him a powerbomb!  Cover! 1,2, Mario kicked out!  Mario really needs to make a tag!  Dedede whips him across the ring!  And a clothesline collision!  Both men down!

Diddy: Mario desperately needs to make a tag now!  He's trying to crawl to his corner!  He'll make the tag to Kirby!  And here comes the protector of Popstar!  Dedede can't make a tag!

Cranky: Kirby immediately goes to town on Dedede!  And he knocks the ruler of Dreamland on his backide!  Kirby making his presence felt by Dedede!

Diddy:  He's the fresh competitor, and he's letting Dedede know it!  Kirby backs Dedede into the corner!  Now he pounds him with quick lefts and rights!  And one sharp kick sends Dedede crashing into the turnbuckle!

Cranky: Kirby is taking it to Dedede!  Link's also watching and he doesn't like this!  Now Kirby goes for a STARSLAM!  But DDD counters with a ddt!  Now Dedede makes a tag to DK!

Diddy:  And DK grabs Kirby!  Here's a thunderous chokeslam!  DK stalks Kirby as the star warrior struggles to his feet!  And a monster clothesline!  Kirby was almost decapitated on that one!

Cranky:  The raw strength of DK is enough to kill a man!  And now DK with a crushing bearhug!  Trying to squeeze the life out of Kirby!  Now the referee looks to Kirby to see if he wants to tap out!

Diddy:  Kirby struggling to try and escape DK's grasp!  Slapping at DK, throwing punches, whatever will work!  It's working!  DK's grasp is weakening on Kirby!

Cranky:  And he finally drops the Pink wonder!  Kirby gasping for air!  he really needs to get out of there!  He tries to tag Luigi, but DK grabs his leg!

Diddy:  DK holding Kirby back!  Kirby wheels around and kicks DK in the jaw!  He tags Luigi and falls over!  Luigi's ready to make someone pay for kidnapping his girlfriend!

Cranky:  DK tags Dedede, but Dedede is hesitant to get in the ring with a seemingly possessed Luigi!  Luigi grabs him!  A suplex over the rope into the ring!  Luigi screaming at Dedede to get up!  As Link looks on, we take our final commercial break of the night!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #214 on: June 03, 2005, 06:36:40 PM »
Diddy: We're back on SSB Live!  During the commercial, Luigi was overwhemled by DDD, who knocked him out of the ring.  And now, Dedede slings Luigi into the steel steps!

Cranky: Remember, the stipulation of this match is Daisy!  If Luigi's team wins, Daisy will be released to Luigi!  But if Link's team wins, Dasiy will never see Luigi again!

Diddy:  Luigi's hurt his shoulder!  Now Dedede spears him into the barricade!  And the barricade breaks!  Luigi and Dedede have spilled into the crowd!  Luigi's fading in and out of consciousness here!

Cranky: He desperately needs to make a tag, if he can even get up!  Dedede dragging the half awake #1 contender!  he tosses Luigi into the ring!  Here's a cover! 1,2, Kirby saves the match by breaking up the three count!

Diddy: Dedede dragging the beaten Luigi to his feet!  A monster clothesline!  But he missed!  Luigi with a reverse DDT!  Now he covers! 1,2, Dedede just kicked out at 2!

Cranky:  Wait a minute!  It's Link!  Link's in the ring!  He's got a chair!  Luigi ducks and Link hits the referee!  That was a nasty shot!  And now Link whacks Luigi!

Diddy:  Oh my!  It's LL!!!  Here comes Luigi's fangirl!  Link cost her a chance at Zelda's title earlier tonight!  She enters the ring and Link goes after her!  The champion grabs LL!  Come on!  Leave her alone, Link!  Luigi's got a chair!  he clobbers Link with the chair!

Cranky:  How did Luigi get up so fast?

Diddy:  Luigi is not going to let himself lose this match!  he popped up like a bloody daisy!  Now he goes top rope!  So does LL!  They jump at the same time!  LL lands on Link!  Luigi lands on Dedede!  Here's a very slow cover! The ref back to his senses! 1...2...kickout!!!

Cranky:  Unbelievable!  Dedede kicked out on raw instinct that time!  Now Luigi picks up Dedede for the Luigi bomb!  HE NAILS IT!!  AND A COVER! 1..2..3!! YES!!  HE DID IT!  What a fantastic match!

Diddy:  Here comes Daisy down the ramp, into the ring, and into the arms of Luigi!  Here comes LL into the arms of her hero as well!  LL still walking with that limp that Link caused her.  Link has won the Luigi challenge!  He's got his girl back!  Wait a darn minute!  Link's back with a chair!  He whacks Luigi from behind and DK grabs the two girls!  Mario and Kirby try to come to his aid, but they're laid out by DK!

Link: You may have won, but I'm still taking these two lovely young ladies of yours with me!  And there's nothing you can do about it!
(Voodoo child starts playing on the sound system)
Cranky:  WHAT???  IT's Jman!  Unbelievable!  He knocks Link down!  He knocks down Wario!  DK grabs him!  But he counters DK!  Oh my!  Tombstone piledriver to DK!  Tombstone to Wario!  And the ever defiant Link slaps him!  Low blow to Link!  Now he picks him up!Tombstone to Link!  And the crowd goes wild!

Diddy:  Jman has returned to SSB Live!  And now he gives LL a pair of scissors!  I think I know what's coming!  Oh yeah!  She cut off a piece of both Link's ears!  YES!!!

Cranky:  What a night, what a match!  What a finish!  It's been a pleasure, good night everybody!

Diddy: From Kirby stadium in Dreamland, the renamed Dreamdome, this is Diddy Kong!  For all our affiliates out there, and for my partner Cranky, good night everybody!  have a smashing week!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #215 on: June 04, 2005, 09:08:38 PM »
Well, I'd say the funniest moment of that show was when LL cut off a piece of Link's ear.  She delivered on her promise, that's for sure!

« Reply #216 on: June 05, 2005, 07:26:27 PM »
Lol my dreams come true!!! Yesss, link is silly. Heehee

Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

« Reply #217 on: June 06, 2005, 01:51:59 PM »
Although she could've cut both off.
I am Doc. Cann.E.Bol. I am a cannibal?! Huh! Who knew?

Jman

• Score
« Reply #218 on: June 08, 2005, 07:58:48 PM »
On the next SSB Live:
GM Bowser gives the champion, Link, the night off.  But Luigi is forced into a match by Bowser just 3 days before the Melee!  And not just any match!  A steel cage match!  Against DK!  Will Luigi make it to the Melee?  Also, Lemmy and Iggy defend the tag team titles against the Ice climbers before they face them at the Melee!  Will the ice Climbers be able to upset the Koopa Twins and go into the Melee as the champions?  You can't miss the next episode of SSB Live!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #219 on: July 08, 2005, 04:28:51 PM »
On the last episode, we witnessed a fantastic 6 man tag match between the team of Mario, Luigi and Kirby, and the team of DK, wario and dedede!  And in the end, it was Luigi who had the biggest move of the match!

Cranky:  Luigi bomb!  Here's a cover!  1,2,3!  He did it!  What a fantastic match!

But the night wasn't over yet!  Right after the match, Link tried to kidnap Daisy and LL anyway as he smacked Luigi with a chair.  But he and his posse got an unpleasant surprise from a familiar face!

Diddy: Here comes Daisy down the ramp, into the ring, and into the arms of Luigi! Here comes LL into the arms of her hero as well! LL still walking with that limp that Link caused her. Link has won the Luigi challenge! He's got his girl back! Wait a darn minute! Link's back with a chair! He whacks Luigi from behind and DK grabs the two girls! Mario and Kirby try to come to his aid, but they're laid out by DK!

Link: You may have won, but I'm still taking these two lovely young ladies of yours with me! And there's nothing you can do about it!
(Voodoo child starts playing on the sound system)
Cranky: WHAT??? IT's Jman! Unbelievable! He knocks Link down! He knocks down Wario! DK grabs him! But he counters DK! Oh my! Tombstone piledriver to DK! Tombstone to Wario! And the ever defiant Link slaps him! Low blow to Link! Now he picks him up!Tombstone to Link! And the crowd goes wild!

Diddy: Jman has returned to SSB Live! And now he gives LL a pair of scissors! I think I know what's coming! Oh yeah! She cut off a piece of both Link's ears! YES!!!

Cranky: What a night, what a match! What a finish! It's been a pleasure, good night everybody!

Various Homestar quotes
"The Good times are over!" "Homestar...is running..along!" "Gimme them dang ice creams!"
Homestar:Bubs, are you an unethical quack?
Bubs:The most quackinest!

Edited by - jman on 7/8/2005 3:30:53 PM

« Reply #220 on: July 11, 2005, 07:29:28 AM »
Wow!!!  The action's really heating up!  Nice touch with the scissors.  And now the Ice Climbers, Popo and Nana, are fighting?  What's next?  An evil conspiracy leading up to a fight with all the fighters against giga bowser?

Mario has fused with the N-force!
Mario has fused with the N-force!

« Reply #221 on: July 17, 2005, 04:08:47 PM »
How about,

Link tries again but Wario challenges him in the same plot. Which ever one wins fights Luigi in a rematch to get LL and Daisey back.
I am Doc. Cann.E.Bol. I am a cannibal?! Huh! Who knew?

Jman

• Score
« Reply #222 on: August 19, 2005, 09:30:45 PM »
g
« Last Edit: December 20, 2005, 05:54:06 PM by Jman »

Jman

• Score
« Reply #223 on: September 14, 2005, 09:43:15 PM »
Yeah, it's been almost a month since my last update.  I'm almost done with the last episode leading up to the melee.  But I haven't even started the Melee yet.  It could take awhile.  My imagination's broke with school and all.

KISS?  What does that stand for, Koopas in short shorts?  *Shudders*

Jman

• Score
« Reply #224 on: December 20, 2005, 05:55:32 PM »
I'll try to get this story running again during Christmas break.  (And if anyone calls it holiday break, I'll smack 'em!)

Print