Print

Author Topic: Super Smash Brothers: WWE style!  (Read 56093 times)

« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2004, 01:12:05 AM »
I heard that Wario and Waluigi were friends, not brothers.
Deezer was here.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #46 on: March 09, 2004, 04:52:00 PM »
Cranky: Two new matches have been added to our show!  Mario will defend the SSB title against Donkey kong, and Link takes on Ness in a "collect the stars" match!

Diddy: But first, we have a match issued by general manager Ash Ketchum!

Cranky: A new SSB title belt has been created by Ash.  It is the brand new Nintendo Entertainment Championship!  That is the championship that Yoshi and Pikachu will be fighting for!

Diddy:  Here we go!  Yoshi and Pikachu for the Nintendo entertainment championship! Like Cranky just told you!  They start off circling each other.  Yoshi takes Pikachu down!  Then he misses with a headbutt!  Pikachu connects with a thundershock, and Yoshi is down!

Cranky: At the Ultimate smasher tournament, SSB's first ever special, these two will take each other on in a  world's cutest mascot match!  Pikachu gives Yoshi a thunderdrop!  Yoshi is stunned!  Pikachu throws him off the cliff!  Yoshi snaps out of it and makes it back!  And then he runs into another thunderdrop!

Diddy: Yoshi is down, Pikachu covers! 1,2, Yoshi kicked out!  If Pikachu can defeat Yoshi, he will become the first Pokemon to hold a title!  Pikachu and Yoshi back to their feet!  Yoshi with a clubbing headbutt!  Pikachu is dazed!  Yoshi with a ground pound landing on Pikachu!  1,2, Pikachu just got the shoulder up!  So close for Yoshi!  We'll be right back!

I tell you this... *mind goes blank* I forgot my line!

Edited by - Jman  on 3/9/2004 2:53:28 PM
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #47 on: March 09, 2004, 05:07:27 PM »
Cranky: We're back, and Pikachu has taken control of the match.  During the break, my broadcast partner saw Ash coming to the ring to help Pikachu.  He went up and confronted Ash, and after punching up on Ash for awhile, Ash suspended him for the rest of the night.  While the official was outside the ring, Pikachu landed several nasty thunderdrops on Yoshi.  Please welcome guest announcer Doney Kong!

Donkey: Yeah, I had to come down to the ring after Diddy got suspended for the rest of the night!  Pikachu picks up a bat!  Yoshi's in trouble!

Cranky: Pikachu kicks Yoshi in the head, and both are down now.  Remember Pikachu's challenge to Link on our premier show? Well, Link accepted the challnge and now he will face Pikachu in a hammers Pokeballs and beamswords match!

Donkey:Yoshi grabs the bat!  pikachu's in trouble!  Waitaminute!  It's Ash Ketchum back for more!  He releases a Venasaur on Yoshi!  Yoshi's in trouble now!

Cranky: Here comes Mario down to the ring!  Mario with a right hand to Ash knocking him down!  Now he pulls out his hammer!!! Mario then gets caught by Venasaur and now Pikachu whacks Yoshi with the bat and that's all she wrote! Dangit!

Cranky: Pikachu becomes the champion because Ash cheated!  We'll be right back with Jman v.s. Dark King!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2004, 07:43:40 PM »
Cranky: Well, here comes Jman!  He is going to make an example of that idiot Dark King who spammed in his topic "Remember when?"

Diddy: And here comes... wait a minute!  Where's Dark King?  Oh, here he comes.
CRanky: Wait! Diddy?  I thought you were suspended!
 Diddy: I was, but then Ash let me stay, calling me the best announcer here and calling you old crap.  Dark King runs to the ring where Jman wastes little time and starts punching him in the corner.

Cranky: Jman is undefeated in SSB so far.  He is 1-0.  His first win was against Marioguy.  Now he goes for a head scissors and nails it!  DDT!  Dark King is down.  Here's the cover!  1,2,3!

Cranky: That was short!  Jman makes quick work of the arrogant Dark king.  JUst 28 seconds ticked off of the clock before Jman pinned Dark king.  Jman's record stands at 2-0!

Diddy: We'd like to take some time to tell you that at The ultimate smasher tournament, Mario and Luigi will defend their tag titles against Wario and Waluigi!  And also, Link vs Pikachu in a hammers, beamswords, and Pokeballs match!  Mario will also defend the SSB title against Bowser!  Speaking of which, Bowser battles Kirby, next!

Edited by - Jman on 3/25/2004 3:56:53 PM

Jman

• Score
« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2004, 03:36:41 PM »
Cranky:  Welcome back.  While I have time, let me and Diddy run down the set of matches for the ultimate smasher tournament so far.

Diddy:  We all know about the thought to be joke challenge from Pikachu to Link on our first episode.  Well, joke no more!  Pikachu takes Link on in a Hammers, Beamswords, and Pokeballs match!

Cranky:  And the only other match heard of so far, Mario and Luigi, our new tag team champions, defend the titles against Wario and Waluigi.  That should be a good one.

Diddy: It's time for our next match!  entering the arena floor right now, the pink wonder, Kirby!

Cranky:  Kirby and Link tangle in a streetfight next week, but now Kirby has to focus on his opponent, the King of the Koopas, Bowser!

Diddy:  Bowser looks Kirby straight in the eye.  He's trying to intimidate his opponent.

Cranky:  Well, how can one not appear intimidating when you're that tall?  Bowser looks like, well, himself compared to me!

Diddy:  Kirby strikes first, but Bowser didn't even feel it!  Now Bowser clubs him with a big right hand, knocking him off of his feet!  Kirby leaps back to his feet, only to receive another clubbing blow from Bowser!  Bowser picks Kirby up!  Oh no!  Bowser toss!  Bowser toss!  Bowser toss into the steel barricade on the outside!

Cranky:Kirby slams hard against it and falls to the floor!  Bowser with a garbage can!  He's somehow managed the sneak an illegal item into the building!  The ref has come over to steal the can away from Bowser!  Bowser lays him out!

Diddy:  Kirby is helpless now!  He can't beat Bowser by himself!  Bowser goes over to Kirby who has just woke up!  Kirby turns around and Bowser lays him out with the trash can!

Cranky: There's no referee!  Kirby's as good as dead!  Kirby struggles to his feet, But Bowser lays him out again!
(At this point, the crowd is booing relentlessly.)

Diddy:  The crowd is hating this, and It's hard to see why not.  Bowser and Kirby were fighting one on one, and Bowser had the match won on the Bowser toss, and yet he decided to throw Kirby out of the ring and beat the holy goo out of him.

Cranky:  Here come more officials, but Bowser lays all of them out to dry!  Waitaminute!  It's Luigi Lover!  She and two partners take on Bowser and K.Rool and their partner later tonight!  But here she is now!

Diddy:  She walks up to Bowser!  You're making a big mistake kid!  Bowser misses with the trash can!  AND SHE KICKS IT INTO HIS FACE!!!!  Ooooooohhhhhhhh, my!  Bowser falls to the ground!  The crowd is going nuts for the young Canadian!  Luigi Lover goes over to check on Kirby!

Cranky: Look out!  Bowser was just playing Possum!  Oh my gosh!  Look out kid!  BOWSER NAILS LUIGI LOVER WITH THE TRASH CAN!!!!  SON OF A (blank) (blank) blankity blank blank blank)!!!!

Diddy: Cranky, we can't have that kind of language!

Cranky:  But he just hit the girl with the same trash can that annihilated Kirby!  The crowd will not stop booing!

Diddy:  Oh man!  I don't believe it!  Here comes Mario!  Mario runs down to the ring!  Bowser misses with the trash can again!  Mario punches the can!  Bowser falls over again!  But will he try and trick Mario the same way he tricked Luigi Lover?

Cranky:  Speaking of which, Luigi Lover would love to see Luigi come down to the ring right now!  Hey!  Here he comes!  Mario and Luigi double team Bowser with their hammers!

Diddy: But Bowser runs away through the crowd with Mario in hot pursuit!  Luigi stays behind and, now he's calling for help.  Help for Kirby and Luigi Lover that is.  We'll be right back!

Edited by - Jman  on 3/16/2004 1:38:23 PM

Jman

• Score
« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2004, 03:53:18 PM »
Diddy: We're back on Live.  I can't find words for what we've just experienced.

CRanky: I would like to take this time to apologize for saying things had to be censored.  I just lost it for a few moments. Ahem, anyway, with us now is guest commentator Jman.  Jman, what are your thoughts on what just transpired?

Jman:  Like Diddy, I can't find the right words.  But I will say something.  Bowser is a gutless coward for attacking a girl.  Man, he'd better pray I'm not still steamed about this in three weeks when we go head to head at the ultimate smasher tournament, or there will be heck to pay!

Diddy:  You seem so confident.  But aren't you a little bit even the least bit scared about what might happen, what he might do to you?

Jman:  He's already shown me all that he can do.  The only thing he's good at is beating up girls and small pink creatures.  I will avenge both of them at UST!\

Diddy:  I understand you're going to be here commentating with us for the next match.

Jman:  Yep.  I wanted to be at ringside to see Bowser get his just desserts!

Diddy: Okay.  We'll be right back with Bowser, K.Rool and a previously unnamed partner against Luigi Lover and her two mystery partners!

Cranky:  But how will Luigi Lover be able to compete in this one?

(break)

Edited by - JMan on 3/16/2004 1:57:27 PM
« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 02:39:20 PM by Jman »

« Reply #51 on: March 16, 2004, 04:08:37 PM »
Whoa! You know what's funny? I've had bad experiences with trash cans too!

Anyways, I love your story! And I guess now I have to pick two partners.... hhmmm.. can they be people from the forums?

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~

Edited by - luigi~lover on 3/16/2004 2:10:29 PM
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

« Reply #52 on: March 16, 2004, 11:34:52 PM »
I have mostly been the only person to post here besides Jman.
Deezer was here.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2004, 03:57:09 PM »
(To Luigi lover: Sure, why not?  That will really make things interesting.

Hey, you can expect sparks to fly when Mario and Luigi battle Bowser and Wart next week!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #54 on: March 18, 2004, 03:09:43 PM »
Cranky:  Here it is!  The match everyone has been waiting for!  Luigi Lover, and two mystery partners.  Let's see who she picked!  Hey!  Is that Trainman from the Fungi Forums?

Diddy:  It sure is!  But Luigi Lover was laid out by a trash can not too long ago!  Does she have the strength to compete in this match?

Jman:  I don't know.  But from what I've seen, this is her biggest hurdle so far, and she's cleared the rest!  Luigi Lover, if she does make it out here for the match, will want to get her hands on that piece of slime, Bowser!

Diddy:  Well, Here comes the Koopa king, and the fans boo him to no avail!  He's telling them to shut the blank up!  Wow.  Here comes Bowser's partner K.Rool.  He comes down to a chorus of boos, except for the Kremlings- only section.

Jman:  And here comes the second partner for Bowser.  Oh my gosh!  Are you kidding me?  It's...It's (lights go out.)

Cranky:  Who is it?
Jman:  I don't know!  Wait!  The lights are back on!  Oh my gosh!  It's Robotnik!  From the Sonic universe!

Diddy:  We'll be right back!  Who did Luigi Lover pick?

« Reply #55 on: March 18, 2004, 07:50:32 PM »
Will you be one of my partners Jman? Cause I need a good partner to get back at Bowser;P!

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

« Reply #56 on: March 18, 2004, 10:42:09 PM »
Popple, Shadow theif, could use a new Rookie... er, Partner right about now... I can steal up a gud something or other...

[edit] I missed the part with Trainman, disregard the above statement.

[edit] I also just realized that Popple is a bad guy and would be on bowser's side.

Edited by - Popple on 3/20/2004 11:19:05 AM
Let me away from this boulder!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2004, 10:58:38 PM »
Cranky: Here comes the second partner for Luigi Lover.  Waitaminute!  There's nobody there!  Jman, where are you going?

Jman:  I've got a tail to kick!  And that tail is attached to the body of Bowser!

Diddy:  Well, good luck tonight.

Jman: Thank you.

Diddy: Jman heads to the ring to partner with Trainman but still no sign of Luigi Lover!  So this is now a 3 on 2 handicap match!

Cranky: Trainman and Bowser start!  They stare each other down and now Bowser misses with a superkick!  Trainman connects with a suplex!  Now a box falls from the sky!  It's a set of Pokeballs!  Trainman throws the pokeball in the center of the ring!  Out comes a beedrill!  Oh, this will be fun to watch!  Here they come!

Diddy:  OH!!!  That has got to hurt!  Bowser lands on his feet after the beedrill attack and now Trainman connects with another superkick!  Here's a cover! 2, and Bowser powers out!  Man, Bowser really was a slimebag earlier on tonight.

CRanky:  You're telling me!  Beating up on Kirby, which was legal, but the illegal trash can shots to Kirby and then to Luigi Lover!  Man, I hope Jman destroys Bowser tonight!  Remember still to come Mario defends the title vs Donkey Kong!

Diddy: While Cranky was jabbering about that, Bowser managed to grab a hammer and beat Trainman down for a 2 count.  Bowser with another shot to Trainman!  Trainman really needs to make a tag!  He tries, but Bowser drags him back to the other corner!   Bowser in control, and now he tags in K.Rool.  King K.Rool with some rights to Trainman.  K.Rool hurls his crown at Trainman!  He misses!  Trainman ducks and the crown hits K.Rool instead!  K.Rool is stunned.  Trainman hits the train wreck!  1,2, and K.Rool just kicked out!  Trainman hits a spinebuster in desperation!  He crawls top the corner!  He needs to make a tag!  And he does to Jman!  K.Rool tags in Bowser!  It's the Ultimate smasher tournament come early!!!

Cranky:  Quit hogging the commentary!  Bowser misses with a fireball!  Jman gets behind him!  Calling for the neck breaker!  he tags in Trainman, and they hit the double neckbreaker from behind!  Trainman now works on Bowser!  Bowser suddenly grabs Trainman and hits the super koopa super slam!  Cover!  It's over! 1,2, Jman saves the match!

Diddy: Trainman trying to tag Jman, but Bowser pulls him to the corner!  Robotnik tags himself in!  Robotnik with a legdrop!  Man, that's like dropping a huge block of cement on your head!  Trainman looks for Jman again!  But where did he go?  He's outside the ring!  Pulled off the rope by a hooded stranger!  He lifts up the hood!

Cranky:  Are you kidding me?  It's Marioguy!  How did he get here?  While the official is distracted, Bowser gets another Super Koopa Super slam on Trainy!  Robotnik covers!  1,2, Trainman kicked out!  He kicked out!  Marioguy leaves in disgust!

Diddy:  But now Bowser has a trash can!  Oh no!  Oh gosh no!  No!  It can't be!  He lays out Trainman!  Jman comes to his partner's aid, but gets flattened as well!  The oficial tells Bowser to stop, and Bowser lays him out again!  Just like earlier tonight!

Cranky: It looks like all is lost for our heroes.  WAITAMINUTE!!!!  IT"S HER!!!  IT'S REALLY HER!!  LUIGI LOVER IS HERE!  SHE'S STANDING OUTSIDE THE RING!!!  She climbs in!!!!  Bowser is stunned!!!  We're all stunned!!  An item box!  A Home run bat!  She sends K.Rool outside the ring!  Jman goes out after him!  She sends Robotnik outside!  She sends Robotnik out of the ring!  And there goes Trainman over the top rope!  Lands on Robotnik!  It's just Luigi Lover and Bowser now!

Diddy:  Luigi Lover turn around only to meet a shot from Bowser's trash can!  NO!!!!  He covers!  1,2,Jman comes out of nowhere to break up the count!  Bowser grabs Jman by the throat!  It's super slam time!  Oh no!

CRanky:  Wait!  Look up there!  It's Mario!  Mario is standing on the ramp!  Bowser is distracted!  Jman holds Bowser in place while Luigi Lover smacks him with her bat!  Goodbye Bowser!  Off to Mars for you!  Yes!!  The young Canadian wins it with partners Jman and Trainman!!!  Score one for the underdog!!!

Diddy:  What a match!  We will review this match when we come back and then, it's Mario vs Donkey Kong for the SSB title!

« Reply #58 on: March 19, 2004, 11:31:52 PM »
 Kranky:it's Mario vs Donkey Kong for the SSB title!

And mario picks up a.....a....a.....a.....
ATCHOO!! er, sorry bout that.

And mario has smashed Dk's skull in with his hammer suit! I'm tellin you, diddy, this is the UGLIEST,GORIEST,fight i've ever seen in my entire life!

Diddy:Ohh!! D.K. is on the floor on top of what seems to be a slick of red liquid, as the super star lights himm on fire!!
 Kranky:IT's over!! D.k. has been eaten alive (sort of alive, any way) By the plumber !! What do the judges have to say about this ?!

Judges: Donkey Kong Has lost the match[along with his life!] To the new SSB Champion, MArio Mario of the Mushroom Kingdom!!!!!

(and the crowd goes nuts)

Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase! Hakuna Matata! Ain''''t no passin'''' craze! It means "no worries" for the rest of your days! It''''s our problem free philosophy! Hakuna Matata!
Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase! Hakuna Matata! Ain''''t no passin'''' craze! It means "no worries" for the rest of your days! It''''s our problem free philosophy! Hakuna Matata!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #59 on: March 19, 2004, 11:36:23 PM »
That would never happen.  By the way, the REAL SSB title match will be up sometime next week!

Print