Print

Author Topic: Super Smash Brothers: WWE style!  (Read 55989 times)

Jman

• Score
« Reply #75 on: April 02, 2004, 07:26:04 PM »
Cranky: We'd like to take the time to thank all the SSB faithful who post in this topic.

Diddy: Now here comes Ash Ketchum with an announcement.

Ash: There has been a lot of talk concerning the big match tonight.  A match involing Jman, Luigi Lover, Trainman, Mario and Donkey Kong against Bowser, King K.Rool, Wario, Waluigi, and marioguy.  Well, the news is, that match has been moved to the Ultimate Smasher Tournament!

Diddy: That makes sense.  it is definetly a special quality match.

Ash: But concerning tonight, this next match will be Pikachu vs Yoshi for the Nintendo Entertainment Championship!  The big stipualtion for Yoshi however, is that if he loses, he is finished!

Cranky: Oh my!  First, we won't see the huge 10 person match until UST, but Yoshi fights Pikachu for the championship and if he loses, his career is over!

CRanky:  Here we go!  This could be the last time we see Yoshi on SSB live!  Yoshi vs Pikachu for the title!

Diddy: Yoshi wastes little time beating the rodent into the corner!  Signaling for the egg attack!  He eats Pikachu!  Pikachu comes out as an egg!

Cranky: Pikachu bursts out of the egg and hammers Yoshi with a thunder drill, driving Yoshi into the ground!  PIkachu has taken control of this match!  Will this be the last time we see Yoshi?  Find out when we come back!

Only when I''m tired do I come up with random rambling signatures like this one. "Are you a Mario fan?  What?  You don''t like Mario? Die!"

Edited by - Jman on 4/2/2004 5:44:51 PM
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #76 on: April 02, 2004, 07:42:05 PM »
Diddy: We are back!  Yoshi in possibly his last match if he loses!  And Pikachu is in control!  Pikachu with a thunderdrop on Yoshi! Here's a cover! 1,2, Yoshi kicks out!  Pikachu again! 1,2, kickout again.  And now Pikachu locks in the shock lock.

Cranky: The shock lock is a move where Pikachu is not only trying to tear someone apart, he also thundershocks them while he is doing it.  That is why Link should be concerned.  Look at Yoshi.  He's barely alive right now!  I think PIkachu has Yoshi done in! He releases the hold and Yoshi drops to the floor motionless!  That's it!
Diddy: Pikachu covers Yoshi.  1,2,thr, no!  Yoshi somehow kicked out, and Pikachu cannot believe it!  Pikachu with another shock lock!  Yoshi is thriving in pain!  Yoshi headbutts Pikachu!  Pikachu goes flying!  Yoshi drops to the floor, trying to catch his breath!

Cranky:  Here comes Ash Ketchum!  Oh no!  Ash dancing to his own theme song, the theme song of Pokemon!  Pikachu clobbers Yoshi from behind!  Now here comes Link!  Link with a Hyrulian neckdrop to Ash!  Now he does the same to Pikachu!  Yoshi covers Pikachu as link exits!  1,2,3!  Yoshi wins with help from Link!

Cranky:  And now, that's Kirby on the ramp!  Kirby and Link in a staredown! these two meet in a streetfight later tonight!  In fact, it's next!

Only when I''m tired do I come up with random rambling signatures like this one. "Are you a Mario fan?  What?  You don''t like Mario? Die!"

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #77 on: April 03, 2004, 08:31:35 AM »
I think someone should fight Tatanga or Boshi.

« Reply #78 on: April 03, 2004, 07:05:37 PM »
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! You suck Link!
Deezer was here.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #79 on: April 03, 2004, 08:17:44 PM »
Cranky:  Yoshi is the new NE champion thanks to Link!  Obviously some Pokemon fans out there are not happy to see Pikachu get robbed of his title this way!  Kirby and Link set to go one on one and wait!  Ash is coming down to the ring!

Diddy:  Him again?

Ash:  Curse you Link!  You robbed my client of the title!  The title I created!  I'll see to it that you never win a SSb title ever!

Link: Really?  Because I've got a partner who could easily pound you into the ground!  I could take you out!

CRanky: Dedede is right behind Ash!  He's got his hammer!  Ash turns around and meets the mallet!  Dedede climbs into the ring and he and Link celebrate!  I think Link forgot that Kirby is behind him!  Link mocks Ash!  Now Kirby attacks Link and Dedede from behind!  Link and Dedede fall out of the ring!

Diddy:  That's what Link gets!  You never turn your back on Kirby!  Kirby goes on the top rope and lands on Link!  Kirby walks off and sits on a chair at ringside.  Now he picks the chair up!  Link stumbles toward Kirby!  And Kirby smacks him with the chair!  But Dedede attacks Kirby from behind!  This is no disqualification by the way!

Diddy: Indeed.  A streetfight is always no disqualification.  Link back to his feet with his sword!  He slashes at Kirby and misses!  Link has been a real heel as of late!  I know the creator of this show does not like Pokemon, but it was unfair for Link to cost Pikachu the title like that!  Pikachu should have at least lost the match fairly.

Cranky: Link with a table! he sets it up in the middle of the ring!  THis whole rivarly started when Kirby eliminated himself and Link from a triple threat match against Mario.  Kirby tackled Link off of the edge of the Great Fox.

Diddy: I remember it well.  Link signaling for the one that will put this match away, a Hyrulian slam through the table.  And he gets it!  Link crawls into a cover!  1,2,Kirby kicks out!  Link thought he had the match won!

Cranky:  Here comes Dedede into the ring!  No!  He grabs Kirby's legs, but Kirby counters into a head scissors! Wow, what a move!  Dedede goes flying into the crowd!  But Kirby walks into a trash can shot from Link!

Diddy:  Link covers a lifeless Kirby! 1,2, Kirby kicks out again!  But Link calls in Dedede for the high flying double ddt!  And they hit it!  Onto the trash can!  Now it's over!
Cranky: NO!  It can't be!
Diddy: But in the process, they knock the rferee over!  So they decide to inflict more damage!  What's this?  Oh good gosh!  A Double DDT from the top rope!  Kirby needs help!  That, or someone to beat up Link!

Cranky:  And help he will get!  Pikachu comes down to the ring!  He thundershocks Link and Dedede!  Dedede falls out of the ring!  Kirby rolls on top of Link! 1..2..3!  YES!!  Kirby wins!

Diddy:  Not only did Kirby just beat Link, Kirby and Pikachu just worked together for the first time ever!  And thirdly, Pikachu just got his revenge on Link for costing him his match and title against Yoshi!

Edited by - Jman on 4/7/2004 9:35:27 PM

« Reply #80 on: April 04, 2004, 01:02:38 PM »
~As long as I'm here, I might as well edit these out...

Edited by - Fifth on 4/7/2004 3:03:46 PM
Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase! Hakuna Matata! Ain''''t no passin'''' craze! It means "no worries" for the rest of your days! It''''s our problem free philosophy! Hakuna Matata!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #81 on: April 04, 2004, 08:34:02 PM »
Whooooo, child of the potato needs to calm down.

« Reply #82 on: April 05, 2004, 06:54:35 PM »
~¯

Edited by - Fifth on 4/7/2004 3:04:48 PM

Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase! Hakuna Matata! Ain''''t no passin'''' craze! It means "no worries" for the rest of your days! It''''s our problem free philosophy! Hakuna Matata!

« Reply #83 on: April 05, 2004, 08:41:24 PM »
While I know this probably wouldnt seem fair, it would seem funny to watch, not to interrupt the story, act immaturely with  an idea which wouldn't make sence, or criticize your ideas (which are good), could there be a match next episode, just a thought, between the following:

Giga Bowser (hammer)
Master Hand (super scope) VS. Toad (unarmed)
Crazy Hand (homerun bat)

Edited by - Popple on 4/5/2004 7:43:06 PM
Let me away from this boulder!

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #84 on: April 05, 2004, 11:26:31 PM »
See now this is why Dr. Mario should be fired.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #85 on: April 07, 2004, 10:06:24 AM »
Why?  Because potato child over here is insane?

« Reply #86 on: April 07, 2004, 02:50:55 PM »
As the mod of Story Boards, Dr. Mario should have modded Tater-Tot's comments by now.
Let me away from this boulder!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #87 on: April 09, 2004, 05:06:28 PM »
The Ultimate Smasher tournament is just 10 days away!

By the way, thanks for editing out that harsh language by child of the potato.

Edited by - Jman on 4/9/2004 10:14:19 PM

Jman

• Score
« Reply #88 on: April 11, 2004, 11:57:34 AM »
Ok.  Never mind what I said.  This show will remain the way it is.
Here's the next episode!
Cranky: Welcome back!  last time, Kirby scored a win over Link thanks to Pikachu.

(Inside Ash's office)

Ash: Great job Pikachu! Way to work against Link. But now I'm asking you to work with Link!

Pikachu: Pikaaaa? (Whaaaaaaat??)

Ash: (whispers something inaudible)

Pikachu: Pika! Pika-pika!(Okay! Hahaha!)

Cranky: Odd exchange.  Anyway, coming up next, our opening match.  Yoshi vs Jigglypuff!

Jman''s various quote of the week #1: If you say that again, I''ll beat six different kinds of animal snot out of you!  

Jman

• Score
« Reply #89 on: April 25, 2004, 05:22:37 PM »
Cranky: Pikachu comes down to ringside for this one!  Yoshi against Jigglypuff for the Nintendo Entertainment championship!  Yoshi comes down to the ring.  Where's Jigglypuff?

Diddy: Jigglypuff making a surprise entrance from the crowd!  The crowd cheering mildly for the debut of Jigglypuff.  But their hero is Yoshi.  As Yoshi begins the match by butt-stomping Jigglypuff!  Jigglypuff back to her feet.

Cranky: My turn.  Jigglypuff jumps out of the way of a Yoshi headbutt, only to be sent in the air by a Yoshi vertical kick!  This show has become too much like WWE, it's time to get back to our SSB roots!  Yoshi continues to dominate the match.  Yoshi drops the butt on Jigglypuff!  Into a cover! 1,2, Jigglypuff rolls out!  Yoshi stalks Jigglypuff!  He encases Jigglypuff in an egg!  Yoshi getting all pumped up!

Diddy: Yoshi going for the finish!  WOW WHAT A MOVE!!  What the heck is that?  What a move!  Yoshi rolls into the cover! 1,2,3!  Yoshi wins over Jigglypuff in Jigglypuff's debut!

*Backstage*
Link: What?  I'm not going to work with that pathetic rat!  I've got a partner that is five times better than Pikachu!  Yeah, well tell General Manager Ketchum that he can find someone else for the tag match tonight!  *Hangs up cell phone*

Jack: General manager Ketchum wishes to meet with you, Link.

Link: Get away from me you stupid Harvest Moon farm boy!  *Leaves for Ketchum's office*

Jman''s various quote of the week #3: In the game of life, there is one winner and one loser.  I''m the winner.  Guess who''s the loser?

Print