Print

Author Topic: Super Smash Brothers: WWE style!  (Read 56135 times)

Jman

• Score
« Reply #90 on: April 25, 2004, 05:33:37 PM »
Diddy:  Welcome back!  Moments ago, Link was on his cellphone talking with Ash Ketchum.  And to answer your questions viewers, Jack is indeed the Jack from Harvest Moon.

Cranky: Anyway, Link is heading to Ash's office as our next match gets underway!  It's a tag team match between Lemmy and Iggy Koopa, and the team of Kirby and a mystery partner!  Who is this mystery partner?

Edited by - Jman on 4/26/2004 4:07:41 PM
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #91 on: April 26, 2004, 05:16:34 PM »
Cranky:Well, we're still trying to find out the identity of Kirby's partner.  Here he comes.

Diddy: It's some guy in a cloak!  What the heck?  Hey, it could be Metaknight!
Cranky: Indeed it could be.  Here we go!  Kirby starts against Lemmy Koopa!  Lemmy and Iggy making their debut on SSB Live!  Kirby nails Lemmy with a gutbuster to begin things here.  Look at this star stretch by Kirby on Lemmy.  Kirby has taken control of the match just seconds in.

Diddy: Kirby picked up a win against Link in a streetfight last week because Pikachu interfered, gaining a measure of revenge since Link cost him his title earlier in the night.
Cranky: Kirby drops Lemmy on his head!  That's got to hurt!  Lemmy was supposed to fight Kirby on the opening show, but at a practice match, He was accidentally dropped on his head by Captain Falcon.  Lemmy reported soreness in his neck, and Kirby was placed in the controversial triple threat match.    

« Reply #92 on: April 26, 2004, 07:21:37 PM »
Go Kirby!!!

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #93 on: April 27, 2004, 05:57:24 PM »
Diddy: Sorry about that.  For some reason, the network cut us off.  Anyway, Lemmy Koopa starting to fight back and gain some momentum.

Cranky: Now joining us, the brother of Lemmy and Iggy, Roy Koopa.  So Roy, all of a sudden, SSB Live has been invaded by Koopa kids!  Of course, Bowser did tell you about how much fun he has beating people up in this business.
Diddy: Lemmy with a flying facebuster!  Both men down!

Roy: Yeah, I want to be able to have some fun while Nintendo doesn't have me working in their games.
Cranky: This is the place where Nintendo characters come to have fun when they're not making games.

Diddy: Lemmy was first to his feet and tags Iggy.  While Roy was talking, Lemmy hit Kirby with a Lemmy Bomb, his version of the powerbomb.  Iggy now in, but Kirby handles him quite nicely and here comes this cloaked guy into the matchup.  Roy, why don't you take the play-by-play for awhile?

Roy: Okay.  Come on Iggy!  Beat that cloaked idiot into the ground!  Iggy with a home run bat!  He misses the cloaked idiot!  Ah man!  You gotta hit him!  And the cloaked idiot hits Iggy with a dropkick, knocking the bat into his face!  He tumbles backwards!

Diddy: Kirby tags himself into the match!  Swings and drives Iggy to the corner...gone! The knockout leaves Lemmy a victim in a handicap match!  Waitaminute!  Where's Roy?  Roy pulls Kirby out of the ring!  Throws him against the announce table!
Cranky: Roy slams Kirby through the table!  Kirby down, Roy picks him up and tosses him into the ring!  cover by Lemmy! 1,2, and the referee is pulled out of the ring!  Who did that?  It's that blasted Link!
Diddy: Link ruining a win for Lemmy!  Lemmy up to his feet!  Link with a huge clothesline, knocking Lemmy down!  Link poses on the top rope!  AND NOW SOMEONE PULLS HIM OFF BALANCE!!!!  WHO IS THAT?  IT'S IGGY!!!  IGGY KOOPA IS BACK!!

Cranky: Iggy beats the spit out of Link!  Roy COMES INTO THE RING AND CLOBBERS LEMMY!! WHAT THE HECK?? Kirby crawls into a cover! 1,2,3!  Kirby wins it!  Link reverses Iggy on the outside and sends him into the steel pole!

Diddy: Link and Roy with a double powerbomb to Kirby!  To Lemmy!  To Iggy!  Link and Roy walk up the ramp and celebrate!  Roy has just turned on his brothers!  We'll be right back!

Jman''s various quote of the week #3: In the game of life, there is one winner and one loser.  I''m the winner.  Guess who''s the loser?

« Reply #94 on: April 28, 2004, 04:21:00 PM »
**** YOU!!CALLING ME TATER TOT!!!HOLD MA NUTZ!!!!GO TAKE A ***** AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR ASS!!!

Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase! Hakuna Matata! Ain''''t no passin'''' craze! It means "no worries" for the rest of your days! It''''s our problem free philosophy! Hakuna Matata!
Hakuna Matata! What a wonderful phrase! Hakuna Matata! Ain''''t no passin'''' craze! It means "no worries" for the rest of your days! It''''s our problem free philosophy! Hakuna Matata!

« Reply #95 on: April 28, 2004, 08:28:54 PM »
Heh heh, couldnt help myself :P. What I meant was that tot is synonymous with child, so Tater Tot would logically be the child of a potato, hence your username. It's kinda a double meaning, in a way.

Let me away from this boulder!
Let me away from this boulder!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #96 on: April 28, 2004, 09:01:36 PM »
He's still here?

Jman

• Score
« Reply #97 on: April 30, 2004, 11:05:47 PM »
Cranky: Shocking match just moments ago.  Kirby and his mystery partner against Lemmy and Iggy Koopa.  Roy beat Kirby outside the ring, and when Lemmy had Kirby defeated, Roy broke up the count and beat up his brother.  Link came down and beat on Iggy.  Roy and Link then delivered a double powerbomb to Kirby, Lemmy and Iggy.

Diddy: I still can't believe Roy turned on his brothers like that.  Then again, look at their father.  The despicable Bowser.  Our next match consists of the Mario brothers against Bowser and Wart.  And here we go!  Bowser and Mario start off.  Mario goes for the early headbutt from heck, but Bowser grabs his head and gives Mario a monster DDT!  Bowser continues to work Mario's neck.

Cranky: Bowser with a Koopa sleeper on Mario!  Mario and Luigi defend their titles against Wario and Waluigi at UST.  But what condition will they be in after this match?
Diddy: Only time will tell!  Mario signaling for the Super Mario super toss!  A move similar to the Bowser toss!  And he swings Bowser round and round!  But Bowser counters with a swinging DDT!  cover by the big fatty! 1,2, Luigi saves the match!
Cranky: Bowser probably inspired Roy's turn on his brothers.

Diddy: Waitaminute!  It's Luigi Lover and Kirby!  Just a couple weeks ago, Bowser beat on Kirby with a trash can, and the same to this young lady, Luigi Lover!  Bowser is distracted!  Mario and Luigi hit a 3D on Bowser!  Mario tags Luigi! Mario knocks wart off the ringside!  Luigi rolls up Bowser! 1,2,3!  They get the win thanks to a Luigi Lover and Kirby distraction.

Diddy: Now here comes Ash Ketchum!

Ash: I would like to address Roy Koopa!  Roy, I saw you turn on your brothers like that!  So, because of your actions, I have made a new match at the Ultimate Smasher Tournament!  It will be Roy Koopa and Link against Lemmy and Iggy Koopa!

Diddy: Wow!  A new match for the UST!  We'll be right back!

Jman''s various quote of the week #3: In the game of life, there is one winner and one loser.  I''m the winner.  Guess who''s the loser?

Jman

• Score
« Reply #98 on: May 08, 2004, 05:26:58 PM »
On the next show, Kirby's mystery partner will be revealed

Jman''''s various quote of the week #4: The world has gone down the crapper, so I give this advice.  Love each other, don''t listen to bad music, and don''t hate because hating someone is as bad as killing them.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #99 on: May 14, 2004, 04:17:23 PM »
Cranky: We're back on SSB Live!  Here comes Ash Ketchum with a surprise announcement.

Diddy: Let's hope it's a message that he's stepping down as GM.

Cranky: Oh, you're just mad because DK didn't win the SSB title last week!

Diddy: (leaves)

Cranky: Diddy?  Where are you going?

Ash: Diddy, I've come out to the ring to announce some firings of people who have made me angry!  It's a good thing you're walking out, though.  Because you're one of them!

Cranky: What???  You can't do that!  What the heck?  You're an idiot!!!!
Ash: You want to argue, you scraggly old piece of crap?  Then you're fired too!  Get out of here!
Cranky: You can't fire me!  I QUIT!!!
(Cranky storms out of the arena)

Ash: It's time to make this Ash Ketchum's Smashing two hours!!

(Ash gets interrupted by TNT.)
Jman:  May I ask you something Ketchup?
Ash: Yeah, but don't call me ketchup!
Jman: I'll call you anything I want you stupid little girl!
           ( The fans roar)
Jman: What the heck do you think you are doing?
Ash: Just firing the worst announcers in the history of anything!  (****y grin)
Jman: Well, if anyone should be fired, it's you you yellowbellied sissy!  Now get your tail outta my ring, or I'll give you such a beatdown, you'll wish you were dead!
Ash: I will not step out of this ring!
Jman: Then let's go!  Right here!  Right now!

(Jman swings yet misses Ash who rolls out of the ring.  Jman stands alone in the ring.)
Jman: Cranky, Diddy, as of this moment, you are both reinstated!
(They come down)
Cranky:  I saw what happened on a TV as I was about to leave, and then Jman called us back here!  I'd like to say thanks to Jman for doing that!
Jman: You're welcome, Cranky!
Diddy: I know it's been a wild night already, but I would like to announce that next week, I will return to action next week!
Cranky: Well, it's been a long night, and I'm going home!  Good night everybody!  As we leave Jman standing in the middle of the ring!  We will see you next week!

Jman''s various quote of the week #5: If I wanted a signature, I''d have gotten one a long time ago.

« Reply #100 on: May 14, 2004, 06:24:41 PM »
LOL go Jman:D!

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #101 on: May 14, 2004, 07:30:04 PM »
Well, things got so out of control with Ash trying to fire the best announcers in Nintendo sports history.  I had to intervene.

« Reply #102 on: May 14, 2004, 10:32:55 PM »
Jman, Mario and Luigi should really be the hosts. If they are called up for a match, anyone who's not called up for a match will replace them.

"Deezer is a moron, he listens to people like you guys, well, actually, he''''s barely working on his site anymore, always busy with other crap. Sapphira and Chupperson feel like they own the forum, or at least they act it"~jon
Deezer was here.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #103 on: May 15, 2004, 09:10:13 PM »
SSB Live!  Last episode before the UST!!!

Cranky: Hello and Welcome to Super Smash Brothers live!  Cranky Kong here to announce a big match here tonight! Jman vs Ash Ketchum!  But first,
(Ash, who has been standing in the ring the whole time, begins to speak.)
Ash: Jman may make the rules around here, but he can't stop me from unleashing my army on him!  I can see it now, when he least expects it, my army will beat him senseless!

Cranky: That doesn't sound too promising!
Ash: And one more thing, when I fired Diddy and Cranky last week, I was only firing them from announcing.  And I demand the same tonight!  Because tonight, Diddy and Cranky Kong will return to action for good!

Cranky: Back to action?  What is he talking about?

Ash: Meet your new announcers, Mario and Luigi, the Mario Brothers!

Cranky: WHAT???
Diddy: Hey, at least we aren't fired!
Ash: And one more thing, Diddy and Cranky will fight in a tag team match against Bowser and Morton Koopa!  If they should lose, their careers will be over!

Didy: What???  Unbelievable!  Well, we'd better give the booth up as the Mario Brothers come down!

(The Mario Brothers enter the broadcast booth as Cranky and Diddy exit.)

Mario: Welcome to SSB Live already in progress!  We are the Mario brothers, your new voices of SSB live!  We will probably only have two matches tonight, with all the heated exchanges around here.  Next, I don't know what will happen!  You'll have to come back to find out!

Luigi: Pop some popcorn while you're at it!
We'll be right back!

Jman''s various quote of the week #5: If I wanted a signature, I''d have gotten one a long time ago.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #104 on: May 29, 2004, 10:02:10 AM »
Mario: Well, one thing our general manager forgot to say before the break is that the tag match between the former voices of SSB Live, and Morton Koopa and his father Bowser is right now!

Luigi: And now, let the smashing start!  Cranky locks up with Bowser center of the ring, but Bowser quickly knocks him down!  Cranky back to his feet only to recieve a monster shot from Bowser, and he's down!  Mario, how is this even fair?

Mario: It isn't!  Ash Ketchum devised a great way to end Cranky and Diddy's careers!  I hate to say it, but it's true!
Luigi: They need some help!  Bowser tags in Morton who nails Cranky before he can get to his corner!
Mario: Morton setting up the Super Koopa piledriver, a move that his dad taught him!  And he hits it! directly in a cover off the move! 1,2, and Diddy just saved both of their careers!  Bowser suplexes Diddy over the rope onto the floor!
Luigi: Cranky and Diddy are in an awful way!  Morton hits Cranky with a low blow while the official deals with Bowser! Now it's over!  1,2, and Morton breaks his own count!  he wants to do more!  He sets up another piledriver!
Mario: Waitaminute!  Here comes Donkey Kong!  DK coming to the aid of his nephew and Cranky!  DK with a single punch knocks out Morton Koopa!  Bowser in the ring!  DK stares down Bowser!  Roy Koopa comes out of nowhere!  He gives DK a low blow!
Luigi: Mario!  Where are you going?  Mario heading to the ring with his hammer!  He takes out everyone but Cranky, Diddy and Morton!  and Cranky delivers his patented neckdrop dropping Morton on his neck!  Now he's done! cover! 1,2,3!  YES!!!
Mario: DK and myself just made our match at UST personal by ruining Ash's plan to have Bowser eliminate Cranky and Diddy from SSB!  We'll be right back with the next match!

Print