Print

Author Topic: Super Smash Brothers: WWE style!  (Read 56144 times)

Jman

• Score
« on: August 24, 2003, 01:09:12 PM »
Diddy Kong:Hello, and welcome to SSB live! Diddy Kong and Kranky at ringside!  Live from the great fox comes a heck of a match!  Mario v.s. Kirby v.s. Link for the SSB title belt!

Kranky:But first!

(Pikachu comes down to the ring.)

Pika:(A bunch of stupid jibberish.)

Diddy: I think he just challenged Link!

Pika: (More jibberish)

Diddy: Oh my gosh!  He just challenged Link to a Hammers, Beam swords and Pokeballs match!

Kranky:  Here comes Yoshi!  The two leading off SSB live! today!

We'll be right back!

Proud to be an American!

Edited by - Jman on 3/13/2004 5:45:45 PM

I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2003, 03:53:08 PM »
We're back on SSB live!  Pikachu and Yoshi set to go one on one to lead us off.

Diddy: 3

Kranky: 2

crowd: 1.

All:GO!!!!!!!!!!!

Diddy: Yoshi trys for a butt stomp, but Pikachu runs under him.  Now Pikachu turns around and meets Yoshi's skull! Yoshi with a second headbutt!  Now he kicks Pikachu in the side of the head!

Kranky: It's amazing how quick Pikachu is.  It allows him to evade certain attacks.  You saw his quickness when he evaded a butt stomp at the beginning of this match. Look out! Pikachu just gave Yoshi a thundershock!

Diddy:  Now he captitalizes with a thunder attack!  Here's an item box!
(Diddy tosses a crate into the ring.)

Kranky: IT'S A HAMMER!!  GET THE HAMMER YOSHI!!! GET THE HAMMER!!!!! OH! PIKACHU GOT IT!!!!

Diddy: PIKACHU TRYING TO WHACK YOSHI!  BUT YOSHI BLOCKED IT WITH A HOME RUN BAT!!!!!  YOSHI BLOCKS ANOTHER ATTEMPT!!!  Pikachu's hammer has run out! BUT NOW ASH KETCHUM HAS COME DOWN TO THE ARENA FLOOR!!!!  ASH IS BEATING UP ON YOSHI!  PIKACHU SETTING UP FOR A K.O.!!

Kranky:  WAIT A MINUTE!!!! IT'S LINK!!!!
LINK RUNS TO THE RING AND BEATS ASH UP!!!!
YOSHI GRABS THE BAT!!!!  LINK AND ASH FALL OFF THE EDGE OF THE ARENA!!!!  PIKACHU TURNS AROUND AND MEETS YOSHI'S BAT!!!!! GOING, GOING, GONE!!!!

Diddy: Yoshi defeats Pikachu with help from Link!
Kranky: Ash Ketchum came down to help the struggling Pikachu, and in the midst of the double team, Link, perhaps answering to Pikachu's challenge, came down and made the save.

Meanwhile backstage, a car pulls up to the ramp.

Kranky: Who's in there?

Diddy: It's Mario!  Mario arrives for his match against Link and Kirby. He's on his way to the arena floor!

So, how do you like my story so far? Come on, people!

Proud to be an American!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2003, 01:01:47 PM »
Don't forget to check out my new fanfic coming this winter!

It started out way back in 1981.  But then, several years after the battles of 1981, DK and Mario patched things up and became good friends.  But Bowser wouldn't have it.  He had hired DK as an asassin to put Mario out of action.

But during a match in which DK was Bowser's partner in a handicap match against Mario, DK turned on Bowser by smacking him with a home run bat.  Thus ending the partnership.

But Bowser wouldn't stand for such a betrayal.

So on the fateful night of SSB live that very next week, he ambushed DK and Captain Falcon was able to heave DK off the edge for the win.  And so, the battle between Bowser and DK isn't over.  In fact, it has only just begun!

So, what do you think of my story?  Review now.

Proud to be an American!

Edited by - Jman on 8/26/2003 7:25:23 AM

Jman

• Score
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2003, 09:21:36 PM »
Diddy:And here comes the despicable marioguy!

Kranky:Did you hear about this kid?  He once staged a threat to destroy the TMK forum!

Diddy:Now here comes Hey! Jman!  It's Jman!!  Jman challenged marioguy to a hammers, beamswords and star rods match and it looks like marioguy accepted!

Kranky:And they're off!  marioguy immediatly tries to grab a star rod, but Jman blocks him off!
Diddy:Oh my GOSH!!!!  HE JUST NAILED,ABSOLUTELY CRUSHED MARIOGUY WITH A HAMMER!!!!!!  OH MY!!!  What a way to open the match!  He rolls marioguy to the edge of the great fox, and throws him off!

Kranky:It's over already?

Diddy: WAITAMINUTE!!!!  MARIOGUY JUST SNAPPED OUT OF IT!!!!  AND HE BARELY MAKES IT BACK!!!!  Well, everyone thought this was over after mere seconds, but marioguy suddenly came back to life!  AND HE"S GOT THE HAMMER!!!!!  OH!!!!  A SHOT TO HIS OPPONENT!!!!  BOTH MEN ARE DOWN!  How will this match pan out, next!

Proud to be an American!

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2003, 10:10:58 PM »
Go Beam Sword marioguy's butt, Jman! I love using the Beam Sword. Then hit him with a Star Rod!

X-Box and PS2 Suck with a capital "S".

Edited by - NiNtEnDoFrEaK on 9/11/2003 9:14:13 PM
Deezer was here.

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2003, 08:55:04 PM »
Hey, you copied my thread! }:(

-------------------------------------------------------------------

You messed up my moose!-Rabbit
"I hate people who quote themselves in there signatures"-Me

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2003, 12:12:20 AM »
What thread did I copy?

Deezer was here.

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2003, 10:16:13 AM »
Just kidding, Jman! LOL!
Also, I was talking to Jman, "nintendofreak". And the thread I made was called VGD. But like I said, just kidding! :D

PS Xbo... Ha! fooled ya! Actually, look forword to the next VGD today! Tommy Verceti VS Wario!

Edited by - Alucard on 9/13/2003 9:22:50 AM

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2003, 10:26:31 AM »
PSS Cranky Kong! I did not know you were working for another company! Your fired!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #9 on: September 13, 2003, 04:09:10 PM »
Actually, this is SSB with WWE elements.  There are different types of matches.
Such as "Hammers, beam swords and bats" matches which are the SSB counterpart to "Tables ladders and chairs" matches
And some steel cage matches as well.
And when one gets hit with an item, sometimes he'll fly off the edge, and sometimes he'll fall to the ground.  This is basically WWE mixed with SSB.

Proud to be an American!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2003, 04:22:49 PM »
Diddy: And we are back with special guest commentator, Ness.

Cranky: Both men are finally back on their feet.  And Jman takes it to marioguy!
You can see Sadib100 in the stands cheering on the demise of his evil twin.  And a shot to the gut.

Diddy:Jman takes the beamsword, and he SWINGS AND DRIVES MARIOGUY TO THE EDGE!!!  MARIOGUY IS DESCENDING TO HIS DOOM!!!!
WAITAMINUTE!!!!!  IT'S MARIOGUY'S POKEMON FRIENDS!!!  DANGIT!!!  THEY'RE BEATING THE CRUD OUT OF JMAN!!!!  BUT HE FENDS THEM OFF!!!!  HE"S GOT A HAMMER!!!!!  AND HE KILLS THEM ALL WITH IT!!!!!

Cranky:And now marioguy hits him with a homerun bat, and he is down.

Diddy: Remember, marioguy can either throw Jman off the edge, or pin him right here.

Diddy:And he goes into the cover!  He's going to steal the match! 1,2, and HEY!!!!  IT'S MEOWRIO!!!! MEOWRIO TAKES OUT A HOMERUN BAT AND HE CLOBBERS MARIOGUY WITH IT!!!!!  AND NOW MARIOGUY IS DOWN!!!

Cranky:Meowrio rolls Jman on top of marioguy! 1..2..3!  Jman wins it!

Ness: What I don't get is why I didn't get to say anything during this match!

Diddy: And still to come, the big title match between Mario Link and Kirby for the SSB super smasher title!  That match is next!

Proud to be an American!

Edited by - Jman on 9/13/2003 3:25:39 PM

« Reply #11 on: September 13, 2003, 07:29:14 PM »
Double Post!

Edited by - NintendoFREAK on 9/13/2003 6:30:43 PM
Deezer was here.

« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2003, 07:29:22 PM »
You can only kill certain Pokemon with a hammer. Charizard, Staryu, Wobbafett, Lugia, Entei, Suicune, Raikou, Ho-Oh, Porygon2, Mew, Celebi, Clefairy, Togepi, Snorlax, and Blastoise cannot be killed with a hammer. Pokemon is not stupid. Oh, and Ness can't speak any English at all. He can only speak Japanese.

Edited by - NintendoFREAK on 9/13/2003 6:36:19 PM

Deezer was here.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2003, 05:21:27 PM »
It was a group of Pokemon that could be killed with a hammer that marioguy sent on me in this match.  And I never said Pokemon was stupid!  Maybe in The Circle, but not here!

Proud to be an American!

Jman

• Score
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2003, 05:28:51 PM »
Diddy:We're back!
Kranky:That we are!  Coming up in a few moments, the groundbreaking match announced by SSB general manager Ash Ketchum.  It is Kirby, the pink wonder. Against Link, the hero of time, against the one and only Mario!  In a triple threat match for the SSB super smasher title!!!

Diddy:Wait!  What's this?

Kranky:It's Dedede!!!  King Dedede has come down to the ring!  What's he doing here?

Diddy:What does Dedede have to say?  

He's not gonna get to say anything!  Here come the fighters!
Proud to be an American!

Edited by - Jman  on 4/29/2004 6:35:05 PM

Print