Print

Author Topic: Matrix Revolutions  (Read 2785 times)

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« on: September 04, 2003, 05:13:58 PM »
Anyone see the international trailer for Matrix 3? I think it will be the best Matrix movie. So far Matrix 1 has been the best. What do you guys think? Go to www.matrix.com to see the preview for Matrix 3.

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2003, 03:59:09 PM »
I LOVE the matrix, and i think so far that both reloaded and matrix are both really good, and so far, I have no favorite...the only problem i have with the second one is they made Zion look like a party central...oh we're about to die, wanna go make out??

I used to be extremely obsessed with matrix, it started to get so that i could watch that movie backwards in my head while running a mile (although it was more entertaining to watch it forwards) for football.

If winners never quit, and quitters never win, who made the saying "Quit while you''re still ahead"?

TEM

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2003, 04:51:20 PM »
I agree with you on the Zion thing. That party/sex scene was about 10 minutes to long.

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2003, 05:53:39 PM »
 As long as it wasn't as bad as Reloaded, I'm game.

I'm sorry, but I'm more of a plot guy, myself. Two hours of sense-less action with a completely drop off ending isn't my thing.

That's not to say some of the fights weren't cool, it's just that it became tiresome after some time.

TEM

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2003, 09:14:32 PM »
"If you do not stop him tonight, I feel tomorrow may never come."- The Oracle

The preview for Matrix Revolutions is awesome, leaves alot to the imagination. Like why does Neo have to put forth any effort to fight one Smith? And what does defeating Smith have to do with destroying the machines and freeing the human race?

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Edited by - Master_Luigi on 9/6/2003 8:16:29 PM

Print