Print

Author Topic: stupid girly group!!  (Read 7803 times)

« on: September 16, 2003, 03:10:38 PM »
 Listen to this!! This is so.... so girly, girly in a bad way!!

I when to school, gloomy as usual. When I go to school I usually play with the boys because they play sports like floor hockey, baseball, basketball, and they talk about video games. But before I could step into the school yard this girly girl named Chantel came up to me and said, " oh I just love that backpack, NOT, how could you wear a black and blue backpack!! You should carry a purse like a proper girl does!" I just looked at her and snapped, " Sorry but if you're so jealous of how I look save it ya loser!" I was about to walk away, but another girly girl came up to me and said," Hey I like you style, kid, you might be a tomboy but, you can be part of our group" So they took me to their wired club. Then they said, " You would look good with make up!! Girls it's make over time!" As soon as I heard the word make up I stood up and walk away. They chased me with lip stick and blush and all the yuckie stuff they put on their face. I ran to the grass area to hide behind the boys, but they found me and grabbed my by the arm. Then my friend Matt grabbed my other arm and started to pull me back. Finally the girly girls let go and when back to their club. Now I have a big mark on my arm, and they went around saying that I'm like a boy!

So what if I'm a tomboy, so what if I'm a video game freak, so what if I hate make-up!!.......... Some girls just don't know me....... they just judge me.......

lookie lookie everyone~!~ I''m a cat _-Quack-_
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2003, 03:34:02 PM »
Umm... are you a girl?

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2003, 04:10:38 PM »
Uh...Ok. Nice story I guess???....

Only a fool scoffs at the laws of Ushido. *Takes out Katana* The might of righteousness will overcome the wrath of evil. *Eats slice of Pizza* My cause is worthy. Meow! I am the Samurai Pizza Cat!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2003, 04:13:30 PM »
You arent related to Daisy, are you?

There's something about those "girly girls" lemme tell you that.

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2003, 04:33:23 PM »
all that those stupid girly girls do all day is worry about how they look and mess up their face with that yuckie stuff so called "make-up"

Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2003, 04:43:20 PM »
 um........ no I'm not related to Daisy, well, I don't think so.........

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2003, 04:44:30 PM »
Yucky make up? Whoa. You are a tomboy. Lol, Im not saying I like it, but for a girl to hate it......um........uh.......yeah.....

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2003, 04:51:19 PM »
 well, jon, think about it, even if you're not a girl, would you like to put yuck, stupid, smelly stuff on your face? I think it's pointless!

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2003, 04:52:25 PM »
Actually...... I would. It's cuter.

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2003, 04:56:14 PM »
.......... You would....... sorry thats sorta funny coming from a guy...

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2003, 04:58:02 PM »
I didntmean me, I meant when girls wear it. But I mean not a FULL makeover. Thats going too far, hoochi mamas.

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2003, 05:03:20 PM »
 Well, when I was little about 3 years old, I was playing around with my moms make-up, lip stick, blush, and all that stuff, and I had it all over my face( I kinda looked like a clown) and it took me about 2 hours to get it all off. So I think thats how I started to HATE make-up.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2003, 05:15:52 PM »
I don't really care if she doean't wear make-up or what not. First, we can't even see her. Second, it doesn't really matter if she doesn't want to wear make-up. Just as long as she's not SO ugly (which I don't think you are) and you're nice. That's all I would ask. I don't care if she didn't wear make-up, just as long as it doesn't affect her A LOT, which I don't think it does. luigi~lover, disregard any moronic posts here. It doesn't matter what their opinions are. Be yourself. You can post a pic of yourself luigi~lover, if you want to at the "I Think It's About Time.. We Saw Each Other" thread in the General Mario Chat forum. So luigi~lover, don't let any morons push you around here. So far, she has been nice, so she really doesn't need any crud from anyone, nor has she earned to be called anything. That also doesn't give anybody else here the right to say anything bad about her. So keep your comments to yourself if you don't have anything good to say about this thread.

Take one out and scratch my head, I am black but once I was red. What am I? Remove the outside, cook the inside, eat the oustide, throw away the inside. What am I?  
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2003, 05:19:59 PM »
Moron? Me? Um, okeyyyy....

And Trainman, I dont know if you know this, but we CANT see her. I think if she would care about her looks, it would be where she LIVES. She could care less about these forums about looks.

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2003, 05:23:25 PM »
 Thank-you Trainman, you're so kind. But I don't think jon was trying to be mean....... or maybe he was..... were you jon?

Print