Print

Author Topic: Who reads Shonen Jump?  (Read 2043 times)

« on: October 14, 2003, 09:21:00 PM »
For those of you who doesn't know what Shonen Jump is...it's a japanese book that has comic strips in there for
Yu-Gi-Oh!,DBZ,DB and others.The problem is you read right to left.They were being stupid when they brought it to the  U.S. because they wanted it to be in japanese format.So,anyone out there that has read it?You can get it at Suncoast movie stores.

I always have the latest info.Did you know that I farted?PPPPPPHHHHMmmmmmmmmhhh!!
 I always have the latest info.Did you know that I farted?PPPPPPHHHHMmmmmmmmmhhh!!

« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2003, 03:57:32 PM »
I would, but my local Gamestop doesn't carry it anymore.
Just like they stopped taking used Genesis games. The cur!

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2003, 05:13:26 PM »
Wait,what city and state do you live in because my Gamestop doesn't carry it because if you live in the same place as me, I know where you can get it.

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2003, 07:18:50 PM »
I read it. Enspecially Yu-Gi-Oh!. ALOT better than the crappy anime version.

---------------------------------------------

Luigi hated it when he craped his pants. Boo!
Professional Paisano here

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2003, 08:25:25 PM »
I don't particularly like the dragonball shows. And Yu-gi-oh is REALLY starting to grate on my nerves. But I believe in november, they're gonna have kenshin!

"Walk softly and carry a Super Scope."
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2003, 08:55:01 PM »
I read Yu-Gi-Oh! and DBZ.

Print