Print

Author Topic: POLL  (Read 2133 times)

« on: November 09, 2003, 08:43:48 PM »
In video games,there are stupid little movies that the good people of video games make for no reason.Would you rather have video games without the dumb movies or with?Games were made to play not watch!That's exactly one of the reasons I hate PS2.Besides,the movies don't even help you with anything in the game.My vote is NO MOVIES!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone,PS2 SUCKS![Notice the capital "S" in PS2 SUCKS because PS2 SUCKS!Also notice the capital letters in PS2 SUCKS!because PS2 SUCKS!!!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2003, 09:11:20 PM »
It all depends what game you're playing.
That was a joke.

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2003, 02:14:15 AM »
Cutscenes can add a lot. I vote /w little movies.

I’m not stupid, I’m LD.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2003, 05:46:21 PM »
I think cut scenes in games are there to add to the plot which I think is a good thing.
So I'd have to say I'm pro-movie cut scenes.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2003, 08:29:10 AM »
ya cutscenes rule. um final fantasys 8 9 and 10. their cutscenes rock. you just played a game that has a tons of cutscenes got annoyed and wrote a topic on it.
im back

« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2003, 09:47:37 AM »
What's the meaning of playing games without seeing any little movies based on the titles or stories with a slightly higher resolution...?

We should have more cutscenes in Super Mario games!!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!
...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!
I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2003, 03:17:27 PM »
Yes, why do I play Super Mario Bros.?

I’m not stupid, I’m LD.

« Reply #7 on: November 13, 2003, 03:43:44 PM »
 Really, I never thought of that til right now. To tell you the truth, I think, the little movies are fine, they give you an idea of what's going to happen. So, yea, I vote the little movie thing.

~.:Laugh, and the world laughs with you, cry, and the world laughs harder!:.~
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

Print