Print

Author Topic: Paranoia  (Read 4986 times)

« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2003, 06:00:09 PM »
Heh.

------------------------------
I see dead people!......Wait No! That''s my reflection in the mirror.
------------------------------
"Smash anyone and anything that gets in your way!"-Falco, Star Fox: Assault

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2003, 09:58:29 PM »
I used to be really paranoid... always looking behind me, Locking my bedroom door at night, avoiding all strangers, etc... I used to be really mentally unstable when I was younger, like I used to be really necrophobic, but luckiyl I grew out of all this paranoia and stuff. As they say, (I love this phrase!) "Paranoia will destroy ya'!"

I am Meowrik! The 5th Samurai Pizza Cat! beware the fearsome fury of my fiery Jalapeno Katana!
= = = = = = =
Agender, curry fan, Top 10 lister, indie dev, gym hitter, musician, et al.

« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2003, 10:14:04 PM »
im only paranoid of 2 things...the fear of tornados during heavy weather...yes i live in tornado alley...and someone sneeking up behind me while anywhere

If winners never quit, and quitters never win, what idiot made the saying "Quit while you''''re still ahead"?

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #18 on: December 01, 2003, 05:30:56 PM »
You all have definatly shown how cool you are by telling everyone you're semi-socio-path paranoid routines.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2003, 08:06:01 PM »
hehe i know isnt it coooool???

:D

If winners never quit, and quitters never win, what idiot made the saying "Quit while you''''''''re still ahead"?

« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2003, 08:15:55 PM »
I guess no one will be posting here anymore.....

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2003, 08:29:27 PM »
Well for me......

1. I never step on sewer drians, because I'm afraid a monster is going to pull me in

2. When I'm about to go to sleep, I jump onto my bed because I'm afraid something is going to get me under my bed.

3. I can't sleep with a door or closet open for some reason.

4. I always walk on the very edge of the inner sidewalk because I'm afraid a car is going to hit me!

Heeheehee.....

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~

Edited by - luigi~lover on 12/1/2003 6:31:16 PM
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2003, 08:44:53 PM »
wow

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2003, 09:28:59 PM »
With cars, I either hide from them, or else I refuse to hide from the car, but I still get nervous right before it passes like the motor is getting louder because it's going AT me, not  past me.  Then when they pass, I wonder what would happen if a car really drove at me.  I guess I would jump upwards and land on the dashboard, although I would most likely run as far away from the road as possible.  Actually, I only think they're going to hit me when I'm on a vacant road, and nobody is around.  But if someone tried to hit me, I would also wonder why.  Maybe they're drunk or smoking marijuana.  Maybe I'm the only one who can keep them from achieving world domination, and they need to kill me!  Then I imagine scenes that would appear in a movie based on a book that I wrote about all the stuff I imagine... then I snap back into reality and go on with my unexciting life.  That's probably the most pizazz in my life.

If chickens had lips, could they whistle?
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2003, 02:59:51 PM »
"You all have definatly shown how cool you are by telling everyone you're semi-socio-path paranoid routines."

Oh, but haven't we?

Wait a sec...
 7. Tendency not to notice sarcasm at first...50 glances.

"There are three kinds of people in this world: Ones who can count and ones who can't." ~ Kid in my class

Edited by - Darth Danno on 12/3/2003 5:52:22 PM
Edited by - Darth Danno at T/H/X 11:38:4 EB

Print