Print

Author Topic: Great Video Game Mysteries  (Read 4611 times)

« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2004, 02:17:38 PM »

o
oo o  o
     o
            o

is the SMB overworld theme (the first seven notes of it, anyway).
Oh, and I like that song.

Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggy" until you can find a rock.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2004, 09:56:04 PM »
It's possible to get to the black hole by deviating from your course on some level. I've never done it myself, but I know it's possible.

My brain does stupid things when I‘m not looking.
That was a joke.

« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2004, 07:16:55 AM »
I found my answer.

How to get into the Black Hole

I've also just remembered a crazy dream I had some time ago, so I'm going to share it with you for no reason.  I dreamed I was flying an Arwing through the Great Bay in Loz:MM.  Suddenly, a Black Hole opened up and I flew into it.  It was like an infinite loop through Andross's lair, only with no Andross and no way out.  Then I woke up.  Really weird.

C:     #define SIG "This is a sig."

C++:   const std::string SIG = "This is a sig.";

Java:  static final java.lang.String SIG = "This is a sig.";

Basic: This is a sig.

:)

Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggy" until you can find a rock.

« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2004, 09:45:41 AM »
Did someone play a little too much Super Smash Bros. that night?

Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!
Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!

Print