Print

Author Topic: Bonus Stage  (Read 1824 times)

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« on: December 26, 2003, 04:03:19 PM »
~~~Topic #1~~~
I saw an internet cartoon on Newgrounds and I can't find the site it originally came from.
It's called Bonus Stage, can anyone tell me where the mothership of the cartoon is?
***Topic #2***
Let's play the forum game I just made up....
~*Bonus Stage*~!!!!
The object of the game is to figure out which game's bonus area/secret stage I'm describing.
Who ever guesses gets to do the next description or completely reformat the object of this ill thoughtout game!

Here's an easy one, you are running down a lond barber pole-striped hallway to a yellow bubble. What game is that from?

Edited by - TheEggMan on Time slowed/and/Reality bent. But on:and:on the Eggman went. AM

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2003, 09:20:36 AM »
Super Mario World at the yellow switch palace.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

TEM

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2003, 10:29:45 AM »
"Who ever guesses gets to do the next description or completely reformat the object of this ill thoughtout game!"

Edited by - TheEggMan on Time slowed/and/Reality bent. But on:and:on the Eggman went. AM

TEM

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2003, 03:59:05 PM »
I found that website I was looking for.

http://diversions.toonzone.net/

The High Score is hosted by Toon Zone, like TMK is hosted by Classic Gaming/GameSpy.

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Print