Print

Author Topic: Easy and Hard  (Read 5180 times)

« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2004, 04:02:08 PM »
Adventure 2 is the hard part.

StarCraft single player is not that hard, dude, if you're used to PC games. Brood War is where it gets hard.

my pathetic attempts at humor are fleeting

« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2004, 04:07:46 PM »
This might surprise you all but I use Krunch to beat both adventures. Yes the over weight Crocidile. Yeah long live Krunch!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2004, 04:21:44 PM »
He's not overweight, he's just a crocodile, the  second biggest reptile in the world, next to the Kommodo Dragon.  The sal****er crocodile is the heaviest, and the second longest, next to pythons or whatever.  I LIKE Krunch, but I don't own the game, or played it ong enough to beat it.  Always would get stuck racing the Dragon.  It's not the hardest vg IMO.

If you eat sixty-two oranges, fifty-three bananas, and seventy-four apples, then you''re full of fruit!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2004, 04:59:19 PM »
Yeah, you're right LD. Brood War is a pain. Those freaking Zerg Lurkers annoy the heck out of me. Protoss are way to hard, though. Zealots got 160 hp and they are beggining units!!!!!!! You can rush your enemy just like that and beat them. Oh, and LD, you ever beat that Brood War Zerg mission called "Kel-Morian Combine"? I did. Took me about 9 hours, thats how hard it is. If you haven't then make alot of Hydralisks and Ultralisks, Lurkers and use some Scouchs[the unit that can only attack air units, there small and powerful]and use some Overlords. The Terran will cloak there Wraiths. It was so hard to beat. If you have beat that level, then have you beat the level after it? The one where you have to kill Fenix and Duke? That mission is impossible to beat. You get 3 minutes to attack either the Terran or Protoss base, which are both REALLY huge. You get 6 or 4 zerglings, 4 hydralisks and 2 Lurkers. You have 2 Drones, but after the 3 minutes, you die. Zealots rush you and you get nuked in the very beggining. It's harder then getting the Plantinum Coins in DKR. MUCH HARDER

Edited by - Killa of PS2 on 1/19/2004 3:11:49 PM

« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2004, 05:50:37 PM »
Wrong, Killa. That mission is not too bad. Platium coins are way harder.

(You're not talking about StarCraft 64, are you? If so, it may be way harder with that blasted console controller.)

my pathetic attempts at humor are fleeting

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2004, 06:49:38 PM »
Well...

Easy: Yoshi's Story. Yes, even the melon clears are easy, except for a couple where you have to balance those [explitive] crates. 6-2 immediately comes to mind.

Hard: Diddy Kong Racong, doubtlessly. I STILL haven't beaten adventure mode! I can't beat the final race, you know, the one where you are in a plane and you must beat the pig riding the rocket? I am terrible with the plane. Why couldn't it be a hovercraft race?

Stupid Quotes: (10th Edition)
"Super Mario Sunshine is an overhyped, boring kids` game with a fruity name that got higher ratings than it deserved."
"Aaron S." - with a dishonorable mention to Electronic Gaming Monthly magazine (Issue #165, pg. 24) for printing the opinions of people who don`t deserve to have opinions.
~I.S.~

« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2004, 07:47:48 PM »
easy to beat: all games in which their main purpose isent beating them. (fighting games, rts, fps)

hardest to beat: certian classics like karnov (arcade version) bayou billy (HARD!)

Mario''s adventure is over for now, but
Mario''s dream lives forever...
Mario''s adventure is over for now, but
Mario''s dream lives forever...

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2004, 01:54:48 AM »
Hard: Defender (even though you can't beat it), Platformers by Capcom (Viewtiful Joe, Mega Man series - although Mega Man games aren't that hard for me anymore, considering how many times I've played/beaten them)

Easy: Uhh... I'll get back to you on that.

They wouldn’t pretty so bad, ain’t they?
That was a joke.

Print