Print

Author Topic: The ADVANCED Poster Awards 3.0!  (Read 28009 times)

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #75 on: April 14, 2004, 07:41:37 PM »
Friendliest Poster: Black Mage
Best Sig: Lizard Dude
Funniest Poster: TEM, Lizard Dude, or donotcare95. Hmm. Or uvg. Just nix my vote on that for now.
Weirdest Poster: Popple
Most Productive Poster: Watoad
Smartest Poster: MEGAߥTE
Most Mario-wise Poster: Deezer (when he posts)
Worst Enemies: marioguy + jon vs. the world
Best Regular: Sapphira
Average Poster Award: Screech
That was a joke.

« Reply #76 on: April 15, 2004, 03:15:25 AM »
Here's what I got so far:

Friendliest Poster: Markio

Best Signature:

Funniest Poster: Luigison

Weirdest Poster:

Most Productive Poster:

Best Newbie: Peach and Daisy

Smartest Poster: Sapphira

Most Mario-wise Poster: Deezer

Most Improved Poster:

Best Friends:

Worst Enemies:

Best Regular: Popple

Average Poster Award: Meowrik

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!

...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!

I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #77 on: April 20, 2004, 09:16:37 PM »
Um, were those the end results, or are they just not posted yet?

A day without sunshine is like night.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #78 on: April 20, 2004, 09:43:34 PM »
Those are not the results from all of the votes but just the decisions that Hope(N Forever) himself has made so far. I should think that Meowrik would be the one to post the final results.

"Greetings from Belgium, the only country in Europe where the leading source of natural gas is the local dairy farm."
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #79 on: April 20, 2004, 10:29:25 PM »
What of the post of the year?

TMK/Fungi Fourms/Site Discussion/illegal ads:
<Lizard Dude> That's an anti-drug ad, if you're wondering.
*<TEM>Which are only illegal in Jamaica.*

Let me away from this boulder!
Let me away from this boulder!

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #80 on: April 21, 2004, 05:42:34 PM »
The ADVANCED Poster Awards occurs every few months, so it can't include a Post of the Year Award until the one that takes place in December.

I'll put the results up sometime this week.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #81 on: April 21, 2004, 07:52:25 PM »
Well, Meow, Watoad made a great post of HTML when we had the "What does your voice sound like thread?"  I vote for that for Post of the Year.

Well, once again, I have no votes at all, nevermind an award.

*Mario P. 3 land on a red space SFX then lose all your coins SFX occurs*

Well, MEGAߥTE is not only smart in Mario knowledge, but smart AT ALMOST EVERYTHING YOU THROW AT HIM. He's the smartest person when it comes to schooling and computers around. He's nice and is smart and doing great in college! All he needs now is a girlfriend (heh ;P) and he's set!

I vote for MEGAߥTE for (MEOW, DON'T TELL ME, I KNOW THE POLLS ARE CLOSED) smartest poster, nicest poster, and all-around good guy of the forums.

He's just cool... to me, at least. I would vote for all the other catregories, but the polls have obviously closed 9 days ago, so everyone else, don't feel bad that I didn't remember to vote for "y-y-you alll." <----Ah, I'm too used to "y'all."

Oh, and Meowrik, you may have gotten a bit nicer to 'newbies,' BUT NOT YOUR CO-WORKERS BECAUSE YOU HAVE NO PATIENCE AND FIRE THEM BECAUSE YOU CAN'T TOUGH IT OUT.

"If I had my way everyone in my school would be dead." ~Makar

Edited by - Trainman on 4/21/2004 6:58:29 PM
Formerly quite reasonable.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #82 on: April 21, 2004, 08:42:27 PM »
Trainman, if we weren't allies, I'd tell you to shut up. Leave that argument between us and don't bring it to the forums. Just for that snide comment, I will say this...

Sorry the polls are closed. Your votes have not been tallied. Try again next time!

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #83 on: April 21, 2004, 08:59:17 PM »
Heheh, silly youthful boys... wait a minute.. I'm a silly youthful boy!  Oh, who cares?

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #84 on: April 21, 2004, 09:00:48 PM »
Hah, very funny, Markio, but I'm older than Train and you, so I get to frown down upon you guys' youthfulness.

*stands on a ladder and looks down onto you*

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #85 on: April 21, 2004, 09:08:10 PM »
Actually, I'm pretty mature (or at least smart) for my age, while almost everyone in my class is older than me (B-Day= June 22).  I feel like I'm giving myself too much credit.  Actually, Trainman is a few months older than me.  At least I'm not short or anything.  Geez, I jump on the opportunity to talk about myself.

« Reply #86 on: April 21, 2004, 10:10:58 PM »
Boys, boys.

(Wow, Trainman sure likes MEGA&szlig;&yen;TE. Maybe he could be the girlfriend?)

^_^

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #87 on: April 21, 2004, 10:25:43 PM »
Man, you guys have nothin'. I'm both the coolest and the most modest person on these forums. I mean, you couldn't surpass me in either of these areas to save your life. "Watoad" is just a cool name, straight and simple, and the person behind it is the epitome of cool, even the definition of it. As for modesty, you're lookin' at it. You will never ever hear a word of boastfulness out of me. I just don't brag. Ever.

I must say, I'm so cool that it pains me to thank Trainman for his compliment. But . . .

Thank you, Trainman! Your compliment is unexpected, and I'm very grateful for it!! :) It is always nice to know that the time I put into this place is appreciated by others.

"Greetings from Belgium, the only country in Europe where the leading source of natural gas is the local dairy farm."

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #88 on: April 21, 2004, 10:31:17 PM »
*Contemplates Lizard Dude's post*

Oh, girlfriends . . . Hmmmm. Well, when that is part of the picture, my coolness seems to dissolve into a tiny puddle of rancid, green mush. Dang. Maybe I'm too modest for my own good.

« Reply #89 on: April 22, 2004, 01:13:36 AM »
I'm not sure exactly what that is, but if it is girls, I suppose I have had the exact opposite problem of not acting any differently, which yields roughly the same outcome of no girlfriend. However, if you do somehow get one through this process, then odds are higher that it is a good one, as foretold by the Be Yourself postulate.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Print