Print

Author Topic: most idiotic mario enemy  (Read 5661 times)

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #15 on: March 25, 2004, 11:11:12 AM »
Petey Pirahna hits a 300 yard STRAIGHT HIGH drive in Toadstool Tour. Do you need ANY other reason for him to rock?

Anyways, as idiotic goes, I think Koopa the Quick from SM64 fits the category pretty good. He thinks that the best way to beat Mario is not by PRACTICING, but new new shoes! How (shal)low can you get?

Another idiot is Smithy from SMRPG. You might be wondering why, but think about it. How long would the game take you if Smithy had sent Yaridovich or the Axem Rangers or even Bowyer to the Mushroom Kingdom? No, EVERY RPG villian makes the same idiot mistake and sends his/her weakest minions to the eariest areas so that the hero is ready for the tougher ones later in the game. Why not just send Yarid out there first and clobber EVERYTHING?

Those are two examples. I know there is more. I mean, Bowser in Paper Mario losing after being able to grant any wish he wants is pretty much grasping defeat from the clutches of certain victory. Ah well.

CONCLUSION: If I were a Mario villian, my game would take way too long to beat.

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2004, 07:25:35 PM »
You're right about Smithy beinng stupid for sending out weaker enemies first, but that's just how all RPGs are. If it was any other way, it would be more realistic, but the game would be overly difficult.

Plus, having weaker Weapons show up first (Mack, Bowyer) and stronger ones later (Yari-sama, Exor) fits with the whole metaphor and sybolism of SMRPG.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2004, 08:02:41 PM »
I can't help it if I don't like Petey.  But I can't imagine a flower in a bikini that's a BOY.  If he were a girl it wouldn't be so bad, but he's a guy so, I guess that stinks for me.  Anyway, I like the boos in MGTT and MKDD.  They're so not 'not good'!

Follow the butterflies!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2004, 08:20:38 AM »
I would've figured Petey for asexual, being a plant. But then again,Petey is guys name.

I might be Sadib...
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2004, 04:27:00 PM »
I think my answer is... those Freesy guys from MK:DD. I mean, they have the goofyest faces ever! And Shy Guys! Why don't they ever take their masks off? ARGH!

--------------------
I''m Sonya! Sonya the hedgehog! I''m Sonic''s lesser known sister and I''m the keeper of the Plasma Emerald!
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2004, 06:52:21 PM »
Plants aren't asexual.

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2004, 06:58:51 PM »
Since when do flowers need a gender? They reproduce through seeds and pollination and budding and other such plant stuff. And shy guys don't take their masks off because they are shy.

Edited by - Popple on 3/27/2004 4:59:29 PM

Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2004, 08:02:08 PM »
I'd say that the worst enemies are the goombas (specifically) from Super Mario World.  You can't simply squash them like all of the other games!

"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."

« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2004, 08:05:00 PM »
Oh. My mistake. Plants are Hermaphrodites.

I might be Sadib...
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2004, 01:51:53 AM »
Becareful Screech...

Not all plants are hermaphrodites...
Although, all plants are sexually reproductive, but unlike animals, plants' gametes are solid rather than... um... liquid-like...

I am a pure Super Mario lover!!
...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even drawn the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!
I am a pure Super Mario lover!! ...and in no point in the future will he ever be abandonded by me!
I will even draw the best Super Mario comics ever to exist!!

« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2004, 04:11:38 PM »
Technically, plants have both genders, so they are hermaphrodites.  But with plants like pine trees, they alternate releasing male gametes and female gametes.  Just remember that when you go walking in a forest raining pollen.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2004, 08:44:53 AM »
Freezies were originally from Mario Bros.

Just thought I'd clear that up for you, Giftedgirl.

Print