Print

Author Topic: The Ultimate Quest!  (Read 11615 times)

Jman

• Score
« Reply #45 on: November 01, 2005, 08:28:54 PM »
I plan on finishing this story this weekend, so Im bumping it up from the dead.

KISS?  What does that stand for, Koopas in short shorts?  *Shudders*
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2006, 10:03:57 PM »
OKay, I admit that I have slacked off on both of my current fics on here. (This and "Revenge of Luigi.")  This weekend, I plan an update on both of these stories.

Jman

• Score
« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2006, 10:02:35 AM »
Double post.

« Last Edit: March 13, 2006, 10:32:25 AM by Jman »

Jman

• Score
« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2006, 10:31:25 AM »
I lied.  I have school off because I am snowed in.  So, here's the long awaited Chapter 16: Rise of the Robo Rangers.  

A crazy turn of events had only gotten crazier with time.  Five of the universe's evilest villains had banded together in an ultimate plan to defeat the respective heroes of their worlds once and for all.  There had been battles won, and battles lost.  A brawl in a snowstorm caused the heroes to turn against each other at the worst possible time, only to make up their differences at the best possible time.  

Now, our heroes were facing up against the Robo Rangers, a supergroup of robots created by Robotnik as a final resort in case all else failed, which all else did.  However, we start off this chapter not with the start of the battle, but a check in on the villains, who have ascended to the roof of the castle with all of the captured in tow.  

"Yes, now prepare the plank!"  Bowser yelled to his troops.  The other villains were busy with other projects elsewhere on the roof.  Dedede was, somewhere in the storage sheds.  Shredder was sharpening his blades to duel, just in case the Turtles survived the battle down below.  King K.Rool was playing Donkey Kong Country and intentionally dying with DK and Diddy.  Apparently, this brought him great amusement.  And Robotnik, the crafty inventor of the Robo Rangers was watching them on a closed circuit television channel, and he was giving them instructions through a microphone.

Back inside the castle, our heroes could hear those instructions from Robotnik to kill them and save Sonic's head for him.  

"Ugh, all this death talk is making me sick!"  DK said.  
"Your time is up, heroes!  Robo Rangers attack!"  Robotnik's voice came through a loudspeaker.  
"Yes, master!"  The Rangers said.  They began to approach the heroes.  Knuckles bashed one of the rangers in the head, but it did little damage, leaving him with intense pain in his left hand.  Sonic tried to cut through one with his Triple S spin, but that did nothing, either.  Mario pulled out a cape feather and became Cape Mario.  he began whirling around the room.  Robo Rangers began flying all across the room.  

Back on top of the castle, the plank had been prepared.  The only question now was who was going to walk it first?  The plank stood out about 6 feet from the roof, overlooking a pit of hot, molten lava.  This was a dire situation for the good side of the cause.  The heroes were still battling downstairs, unaware that the life of one of their beloved was about to end.  Fortunately, Robotnik had forgotten to shut off the monitor for his microphone so our heroes heard of the evil act about to take place.  

"No!  We've got to get up there somehow!  We have to beat down these power-less rangers and save our friends!"  Sonic said.  He began to walk toward the gate.  A group of rangers stood in front of him.
              "I don't have time for this!"  He said.  he tried to cut down the entire row of rangers in front of him, but he was cut down by a laser from one of their guns.  
              "Aaaaaagh!"  he screamed as he fell to the floor.  Tails, as any good sidekick, was incensed with anger.  he let out a yell of fury, only to be shot down by a laser as well.  The heroes were seriously in a heap of trouble.  These rangers seemed almost invincible.  Sonic and Tails were up by now, but they were nursing injuries.  Tuff still had a broken leg.  The Ninja Turtles had been a huge help, but not even they could defeat these invincible seeming rangers.  Then, the spark our heroes needed arrived.  The heroes stopped, they heard voices crying out in sheer terror.  The voices of their loved ones rang through the loudspeaker that Robotnik had never turned off.  Now, they were ready to kick their game up to a new level.    

"Let us finish off the heroes, fellow robots."  One of the rangers said.  he turned around, only to meet a full blown assault from the heroes.  Blows rained down on the bots like a house of fire.  Still, however, the Robo Rangers reassembled themselves, much to the frustration of the heroes.  There was one ranger who tried to jump, and was taken out in mid air.  This one didn't reassemble.
               "I get it now!"  Mario said.  "They are only invincible when they're on the ground!  If we disassemble them in the air, they'll all be destroyed!"  
                "How do we get them off the ground?"  Tails asked.  
                "Simple!  Luigi and I will flip all of them into the air with our whirl attacks."  Mario said as he threw a cape feather to Luigi, who became Cape Luigi.  And so the attack commenced.  The Mario brothers sent all of the bots skyward, and the rest of the heroes destroyed them.  However, before they could destroy all of them, a now familiar voice rang out.
                "Stop, cease and desist!"  They did, and looked around.  The same hooded figure who had appeared to slaughter the Elite Foot Ninja clan appared once again.  
                "It's him!  The guy who beat the Elite Ninjas!"  Tails said.  The hooded figure proceeded to speak.  
                 "I was just spying in on the top of the castle.  You guys have no time to lose!  I'll take care of these clowns!"  He said.  The heroes nodded and hurried off.  
                 "Thanks once again, I hope we meet someday!"  Mario said.  He hurried off with the others.  They reached the top of the castle, and they didn't like what they saw at all.  The villains had tied up their prisoners, and they had prepared the plank for walking.  Bowser walked up to our heroes with an evil grin.  
                 "Oh, now nice of you to join us!  HOW DID YOU POSSIBLY SURVIVE ROBOTNIK"S RANGERS?"  He yelled.  "None of that matters!  We still have won!  Dedede, prepare the first prisoner for their doom!"  Dedede grabbed Tiff and brought her over to the plank.  She was the first one to take the 6 foot walk to her death.  

"NO!  This can't happen!  Oh lemme at em!  Lemme at em!"  Tuff yelled as he ran toward Dedede.  Tiff walked to the end of the board, gave her compadres a farewell salute and dropped off the end of the board.  
                 "No!"  Tuff yelled as he got to Dedede and began strangling him.  At this same moment, Tiff spun around and grabbed the board, using it to propel herself into the air as Luke Skywalker did in Return of the Jedi.  She landed and shouted
"Everyone attack now!"  

The battle had turned into something as chaotic as Super Smash Brothers.  Mario and Luigi were on Bowser, Robotnik had Sonic and Tails to deal with, Shredder had all four Turtles to contend with, K.Rool had Diddy and DK to battle with.  And Dedede had one angry Tuff and an even more incensed Kirby to deal with.
Just as the battle was about to turn into World War III, a sinister laugh was heard, and all fighting stopped.  The heroes were left puzzled among themselves, and the villains likewise.  A sinister shadow appeared from the darkness on the other side of the roof.  
                 "You want answers, I have all of the answers you're looking for!"
                 "And who are you?"  Mario asked.
                 "He is the villain that destroyed my homeworld."  A familiar voice said.  Sonic wanted an answer.  
                 "For the last time, kid, what is your name?"  He asked.  
                 "You want to know my name?  Fine, I will tell you my name."  

But you'll have to wait until the next chapter to find out the name of the mystery characters.  That chapter is due this weekend, hopefully.                          

« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2006, 01:44:27 PM »
*jaw drops in awe*
"If they make greeting cards to thank people for helping with evil plans, I owe you one!" ~Dimentio, Super Paper Mario

Print