Print

Author Topic: Whats gotten into Trainman and Meowrik?  (Read 5508 times)

« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2004, 07:45:01 PM »
Isn't it You are a Foolâ„¢ and not Foolâ„¢? And isn't You are a Foolâ„¢ trademarked and owned by Chupperson Weird and isn't he the only one that can say it unless he gives permission to someone other than him to say it?  
Deezer was here.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #16 on: February 29, 2004, 01:38:12 AM »
I say whatever words I want, as long as I think them as proper and not innappropriate.

If at first you don''t succeed, try until you run out of syrup.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #17 on: February 29, 2004, 07:40:53 AM »
nintendofreak, your wrong. Fool is trademarked and owned by Mr.T.

---------------------------------------------

I can change. Seriously!
"I hate people who quote themselves in there signatures"-Me

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #18 on: February 29, 2004, 09:58:45 AM »
No Alucard, Mr. T owns Foo'(insert trademark symbol here because I don't know how to make it and refuse to learn even if everyone tells me how repeatedly)

My other signature is a Porsche.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #19 on: February 29, 2004, 10:40:14 AM »
Man Lonic, I know I got a bit angry when there was that whole newbie crisis, but I'm over that. Making threads like this is the start of an argument, so in making it, you were going to get Trainman and I angry and therefore showing your thread to be right, at the moment, even though you never actually made it yet!

Jon is a strange person...

Maybe Sadib finally gave up. Let's hope so.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #20 on: February 29, 2004, 01:22:42 PM »
Jon's strange?  Who isn't?

Actually, I'm honestly going to miss sadib100.  Yeah, I know he did bad stuff once in a while, but the forums won't be the same without him.  We should have a respective memorial service for him...

If at first you don''t succeed, try until you run out of syrup.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #21 on: February 29, 2004, 01:49:23 PM »
I bet you marioguy is gonna get an IP mixer from someone I know......

-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!
-----------------------------
Mario likes to dance in his backwards pants! Yay!

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2004, 05:38:08 PM »
He already has rejoined.

The "Chefdude" who joined recently who posted a thread in GMC I guarantee is Sadib. First of all, it is a very similar name to "Linkdude" which he created earlier, plus, Sadib claimed to be a great chef and called himself the greatest chef of the Fungi Forums. Look at Chefdude's sig and the resemblance is uncanny. Also, he states "I hope I can fit in well." You can tell that this is him simply trying to disguise himself with a shy disposition yet trying to prevent anyone still holding grudges (Ie: Me or Sapphira) against him to recognize him.

I highly predict it is him.

« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2004, 05:42:57 PM »
And in General chat under "My House!!!" he called GiftedGirl GG as if he were allready here.
Let me away from this boulder!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2004, 10:00:57 PM »
That was "linkguy."
That was a joke.

« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2004, 10:45:46 AM »
I'm not blaming you guys or saying you're being mean, but I just want to say I hope you never do or this'll become a second Starmen.net...

Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!
Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!

Jake

• Mr. Manure
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2004, 06:27:43 AM »
Okay. I understand now. Maybe what I was saying was a bit foolish. I apologise. I'm not trying to make new enimies, or anything like that.

---------------------------------------------

I HAVE FURY!
Professional Paisano here

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2004, 03:31:43 PM »
I think the issues in this thread have died down considerably, but that is just my personal opinion.

~I.S.~
~I.S.~

Print