Print

Author Topic: Just talk about whatever  (Read 13008 times)

« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2004, 09:49:45 AM »
Mariofan, what does that mean? I'm only 13 so I hope it's something that most people at my age don't learn yet.

Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!
Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!

« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2004, 10:17:35 PM »
i know  a lot of words in finnish,cuz i'm from finland,if you don't believe,check my profile.

(insert signature here)

« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2004, 09:38:15 AM »
So was that word in Finnish?

« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2004, 12:03:54 PM »
what word of them?

(insert signature here)

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2004, 04:19:07 PM »
I'm for

Push button...

Receive Bacon!

Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #50 on: November 28, 2004, 07:08:07 PM »
I just had to resurrect this. I love this topic. So what is everyone's favorite Thanks Giving Dish. I love rolls.

Push Button...
Receive Bacon! ®
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #51 on: November 28, 2004, 07:19:34 PM »
This is a pretty amusing topic.. You're right! I like ice cream at Thanksgiving... But that's not exactly traditional. I love the dinner rolls best, but if it's cooked right, the turkey may surpass it.

----------------------------------------

"Chocolate milk (and ice cream!) as a world-wide delicacy! Who agrees? Anyone?"

- Ian "Suffix"

Edited by - Suffix on 11/28/2004 5:36:24 PM

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #52 on: November 28, 2004, 08:27:16 PM »
Mashed potatoes and my sister's green bean casserole

Time slowed and Reality bent.
But on and on the Eggman went.

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #53 on: November 28, 2004, 09:47:16 PM »
Um.

The new Nintendo system's codename is currently "Revolution." I mentioned this before in some other thread, but I guess I'll mention it again.
\\\\

"Yesterday... when I`m smaller... I wanna fight that Mario the day before yesterday."
Formerly quite reasonable.

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #54 on: November 28, 2004, 09:55:06 PM »
Trainman, I like your sig.  It reminds me of when one of my bros. was little and would say things like that.    
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #55 on: November 28, 2004, 10:42:04 PM »
HAhaha! Yay. My old sig being resurrected for a third time and still everyone loves it. Wheeee.... happy day... um yeah.

"Yesterday... when I`m smaller... I wanna fight that Mario the day before yesterday."
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #56 on: November 29, 2004, 12:56:05 AM »
Was the Inventor of Gameboy and the Metroid series Gunpei Yokoi, or Gumpei yokoi?

-*My signature is for rent*-

(5 € a week)

« Reply #57 on: December 02, 2004, 09:44:59 AM »
My favorite dish in Thanksgiving is no doubt the pie!  Any kind of pie, from cherry, rhubarb, or blueberry, to chocolate, lemon, or peach.  If it's hot it's even better!  And then you can put a little whip cream on top... and a little bit of ice cream... oh man, it's so good!  I don't really like the turkey that much, but I do like it if I mix it together with the mashed potatoes, corn, or stuffing (it sounds gross but I love it).  So, just to throw in a new topic (not to interrupt your question, mariofan7) but what do y'all want for Chrismas?  Me, I want two Nintendo Adventure books to complete my collection (of the Mario side anyway), a green 1-up T-shirt, A Sonic plush doll, a Sonic Heroes Complete Trinity CD, Donkey Konga, the NDS (but I probably won't get it), a leather coat, the Nintendo 2005 callendar maybe, and... just being able to rent a few video games (I need to think of more non-VG stuff).

Your forum board has been infected by the YSR virus. Please send an error report now so we can point and laugh at you.
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #58 on: December 02, 2004, 03:57:46 PM »
If this is a "whatever topic", then I'll go off-topic. Here's my Dutch translation of the Mario supershow lyrics for fun!

English...

Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario!
Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!

Dutch now, sing along! ;)

Zwaai je armen van kant naar kant, kom op, 't is tijd om te gaan..doe de mario! Neem een stap, en dan opnieuw, kom op doe de Mario allemaal tegelijk nu! Je begrijpt 't! 'T is de Mario! Doe de mario!
 Zwaai je armen van kant naar kant, kom op, 't is tijd om te gaan..doe de mario! Neem een stap, en dan opnieuw, kom op doe de Mario allemaal tegelijk nu! Kom op nu! Zo gaat dat!

:D:D:D:D

Edited by - Sharpen on 12/2/2004 2:01:10 PM
Close the World, Open the Next
-Serial Experiments, LAIN-

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #59 on: December 02, 2004, 04:49:18 PM »
I remember when I was a new person here and I posted pretty much this same topic and everyone thought it was a bad idea. Or at least Sapphira said, "That's what Mario Bar is for" and I think Black Mage said, "Mark, I hate to say it, but this topic probably won't last.  Nice try, though."  And I got upset because my screen name is Markio and he called me Mark.  This is just a random comment, but I still think you should all know.  Maybe so you can realize that new members are treated with less trust or support.  Or maybe that older members were all newbies once.  Either way, I just want some sympathy!

Edited by - Markio on 12/2/2004 2:50:01 PM
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Print