Print

Author Topic: For the Love of Love!  (Read 4995 times)

Jman

• Score
« on: May 01, 2004, 09:44:49 AM »
Why can't we just get along?  Man, it's no wonder this place is going down the tubes!  Everyone hates each other! Why is the world filled with so much hate?  It sucks!  It's the blasted secular music of this age!  Spewing out their hate messages!  In the words of Sonic the Hedgehog,"Break it up!  We're on the same team! Jeez!"

In my own words, What the heck has happened to the human race?  Always at each other's throats!  I suggest we all try harder (Or in some cases, TRY) to be kinder to each other, on this board, in our daily lives.  I HATE THE WORLD!!!!!!!
             Thank you for your time.

Jman''s various quote of the week #3: In the game of life, there is one winner and one loser.  I''m the winner.  Guess who''s the loser?
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2004, 10:26:14 AM »
*Flees the Earth to live on another planet that has not been terraformed, and in below zero weather*

....HHhey-y.....L-leas-ss-t it-ss-'s bet-t-t-ter than the F-f-f-ungi F-f-f-forums.....
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2004, 10:49:53 AM »
Mmmm, music.  I admit, there is a lot of bad music out there, but there's also some good music.  And please don't hate the world.  That just perpetuates the hate of the world.  In the words of Ronald McDonald, "Put a smile on!" :)

Bozone, n.:
The layer of gas surrounding a person which prevents good ideas from penetrating.
Diplomacy is the art of saying "Nice doggy" until you can find a rock.

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2004, 02:14:40 PM »
In the case of the Fungi Forums, people hate each other because of people abusing power, people trying to be "mature" to make others look bad, and swearers, spammers, and flamers.

"Deezer is a moron, he listens to people like you guys, well, actually, he''''s barely working on his site anymore, always busy with other crap. Sapphira and Chupperson feel like they own the forum, or at least they act it"~jon

Edited by - nintendofreak on 5/1/2004 1:18:10 PM
Deezer was here.

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2004, 02:16:24 PM »
In the case of the world, all this hate could've been avoided if Adam and Eve had listened to God and stayed away from those dang forbidden apples.

"Deezer is a moron, he listens to people like you guys, well, actually, he''''s barely working on his site anymore, always busy with other crap. Sapphira and Chupperson feel like they own the forum, or at least they act it"~jon

Edited by - nintendofreak on 5/1/2004 1:54:21 PM
Deezer was here.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2004, 02:22:33 PM »
Now, let's not get into who fault it is, or who smells like what, let's all just be good citizens and not add anything bad to this thread.  (And don't blame human nature! XP)

Ich bin ein berliner!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2004, 02:36:01 PM »
If Eve stayed away from the apple, we'd all be naked and all have the same IQ.

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2004, 02:53:48 PM »
Yes, but we wouldn't be ashamed of it. Now it sounds creepy to have the same IQ and to be naked because when Eve bit the apple, those feelings of shame came to her, then to Adam, then to everybody else.

Deezer was here.

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2004, 04:01:53 PM »
This thread makes no sense...

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2004, 04:11:16 PM »
.....Heh.

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2004, 04:43:04 PM »
I was talking to nintendofreak on MSN, and I decided I might leave the FF because of all the hate. If I do, I'll miss you guys...

~*Sometimes I dream I''m being carried away by a giant squirrel... so does that make me a nut?*~

Edited by - luigi~lover on 5/1/2004 3:45:04 PM
Kip: Napoleon, don''t be jealous that I''ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I''m training to be a cage fighter.

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2004, 06:12:17 PM »
Why does everone hate the world? I understand that there's a lot of crap in it that's depressing, but there's good stuff too.
How 'bout we stop complaining and  either
A. Do something about it.
or
B. Start enjoying the good things.

And if I hear/read one more: "Why can't we just get along?", I'll go insane. It's a great concept but it doesn't work, I've tried it. People are just so stinking stubborn, that putting two people who believe differently in a room together, they'll burst into an argument in less than ten minutes. Like the one I'm about to start:
I would LOVE to argue with whoever it was (I think nintendofreak) That commented on mods abusing their power.

I might be Sadib...
"At Dukar, we place our emphasis on serving you, supporting
you, and helping you be as successful as possible."

« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2004, 07:39:16 PM »
I love all you guys! But not in that way. Except one of you (you know who you are). *winks at that person*

"I want us to go fowards, not backwards. Upwards, not forwards. And always twirling, twirling, twirling towards salvation."- Kodos, disguised as Clinton
This is a secret coded message.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2004, 07:42:18 PM »
How does arguing solve anything?  Opinions don't have a right or a wrong, so there's no reason to convince the person you're arguing with that you're right.  I don't mean that you shouldn't voice your opinion, but don't try to change someone else's voice, unless they want someone to.
And that, my friends, is the secret of the gift of speech.
The mayonnaise to the sandwich of feeling.  The drano gel to the pipe of voice.
The shampoo to the hair of sharing.
The Q-tip to the ear of kindness.
The basil to the pesto of talking.
The fuzzy dice to the car of friendship.

(Back me up, I'm running out of ideas.)

Ich bin ein berliner!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2004, 08:43:31 PM »
I find Jman's signature highly amusing.
That was a joke.

Print