Print

Author Topic: luigifan is right!  (Read 6805 times)

« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2004, 01:08:31 PM »
"Soooooo... the password?!?! You're a liar. Luigison said [...]"
You meant luigifan, right?

LD: I've always thought that those two (mariofan7 & luigifan) were the same person; it would give luigifan backup for some of his “cheats,” like this Toad in SSBM one.  I'd still like to see a code for Action Replay, though.

"There are no such things as stupid questions, just stupid people."

« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2004, 03:38:10 PM »
mariofan 7 and luigifan are not the same person. luigifan himself denied it.

"Deezer is a moron, he listens to people like you guys, well, actually, he''''s barely working on his site anymore, always busy with other crap. Sapphira and Chupperson feel like they own the forum, or at least they act it"~jon
Deezer was here.

« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2004, 05:16:07 PM »
luigifan is a proven lier. (Source: Saying Toad was playable in SSBM via Pro Action Replay, which he is not.)

“I’m a stupid fatty and I love to play with my Easy Bake oven.”

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2004, 06:31:30 PM »
Question.  Whom does MEGABYTE consider a prick?

An apple a day keeps the doctor away, especially if you have good aim!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Forest Guy

• Anything else?
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2004, 06:38:02 PM »
Me.

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2004, 06:55:29 PM »
 I am not the same persone. Stop making false accusations. Just because mariofan7 and I are friends, does not mean were the same person. It's a good thought, to be able to play as Toad... But look, give them the action replay code, or give this board up. Once again, I'm sorry for lying. I'm sorry for being a n00b.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2004, 07:41:33 PM »
Luigifan, I don't think you're a newbie, or that you should feel sorry if you were.

If one looks at the term "newbie", they can spot the word "new" therefore implying that one who is called a newbie is new, and nothing more.  If this were true, then Luigifan would not be a newbie, for he has been here for almost two months, or something.  The way people USE the word newbie isn't describing the fact that the person is new, but that the person using the word is being annoyed by the person who hasn't been around as long as them, possibly around shorter by a few days or week.  Therefore, the word "newbie" isn't describing newness, but annoyance of a person that is less old.  If the subject person is older, he is called annoying or another synonym.  That is why "newbie" is a stupid word, and shouldn't be used.  At least not that way.

LD, what solid evidence do you have that they're the same person.  All I know is that their names and email addresses aren't the same.

An apple a day keeps the doctor away, especially if you have good aim!
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2004, 12:17:04 AM »
Hes not giving the code just ignore it and maybe it will go away...

------------------------------
Everything above was sarcasm. Please ignore everything I have just said.
------------------------------
Some things are good left unsaid. This may be one of them...

« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2004, 07:04:30 AM »
I don't even have a personality on this board. Hum.

Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!
Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again, let''s do the Mario all together now! You got it! It''s the Mario! Do the Mario! Swing your arms from side to side, come on, it''s time to go do the Mario! Take one step, and then again! Let''s do the Mario altogether now! Come on now! Just like that!

« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2004, 11:41:43 AM »
Okay, friends I would also believe. All I'm saying is that there is more than no connection.

« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2004, 04:53:16 PM »
I think they are the same for the following reasons:

1) The both type in similar fashions, making the same grammatical errors and misspelling the same words, often in the same way.

2)The obvious cover-ups. Mariofan 7 continuously states and restates that he is from Finland, so that nobody would suspect his same personhood with Luigifan. This also contradicts that the two are friends, being from different continents.

3)Mario+Fan=Mariofan
Luigi+Fan=Luigifan
How subtle is that connection?

4)Backing up eachother's lies. (Note this thread)

5) LD thinks so, and he's a mod.

Let me away from this boulder!
Let me away from this boulder!

« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2004, 05:20:28 PM »
What about IP addresses?

Popple: Actually, luigifan has said twice that he lied about Toad.  On the other hand, mariofan7 is saying that Toad is in SSBM, which is the whole meaning of this thread.  There could be two possible interpretations of this:
1) They contradict each other.  How could they possibly be the same person?
2) They contradict each other.  They are trying to throw us off by making us think they're different people.

Edited by - Nameneko on 6/15/2004 4:23:46 PM

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2004, 05:57:18 PM »
luigifan's IP resolves to a US ISP.
mariofan 7's IP resolves to a Netherlands ISP.

« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2004, 06:19:18 PM »
MEGABYTE's "evidence" is just a clever ruse to throw us all off. I wouldn't be surprised if luigifan, mariofan 7, and MEGABYTE are one in the same.

"They say that opposites attract. She''s really something and I''m really nothing. How much more opposite can you get?"- Charlie Brown
This is a secret coded message.

« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2004, 07:15:50 PM »
Agreed. That "Deezer" character is rather chummy with them as well.

Print