Print

Author Topic: Mariology (serious posts wanted)  (Read 477037 times)

« Reply #1650 on: October 14, 2008, 04:17:51 PM »
There's physical evidence that he invaded Poland. It has crap to do with who owns it presently.
Exactly.  That's the point.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1651 on: October 14, 2008, 04:22:05 PM »
Mario invaded Poland.

No, wait, wrong dictator.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

« Reply #1652 on: October 15, 2008, 04:55:34 PM »
Okay, let's get serious...

So we solved the PiT case...(Right???)

So...

Where are the Koopalings???

Okay, that's a lame mystery...

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1653 on: October 15, 2008, 05:15:06 PM »
Dead? Left on the islands of SMW? Mushroom Kingdom division of CPS?

« Reply #1654 on: October 31, 2008, 04:40:25 PM »
What kind of overalls do the Mario Bros wear? I know games like the RPG's have descriptions for the overalls (Made back home from Koopa Shells), but what brand do they wear?

Big Smith, Osh-kosh, Wal-mart generics..?
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #1655 on: October 31, 2008, 05:32:06 PM »
I think it can be reasonably assumed none of those corporations exist in the Mushroom Kingdom. Tailor-made would be my best guess, though they do shop extensively in the M&L games.

« Reply #1656 on: October 31, 2008, 05:41:05 PM »
I just had a thought so let me modify my question: do they still have the overalls they were wearing 20+ years ago, when they first came to the Mushroom Kingdom? What brand do you think those are/were (assuming they still have the overalls)?
Kinopio is the ultimate video game character! Who else can drive a kart, host parties, play tennis, give good advice and items, and is almost always happy??

Sqrt2

« Reply #1657 on: November 01, 2008, 07:44:01 PM »
If they are the same pair, I'm sure they wash their overalls at least once a week. At least I hope they do!

As for what brand of overalls, I have no idea (maybe one that uses anti-fade denim, perhaps?)
AA fanboy and proud!

Trainman

• Bob-Omg
« Reply #1658 on: November 01, 2008, 09:57:26 PM »
Well... if you look at the stitching on Mario's overalls in Melee, you can see a rectangular label on the back that is brown and looks like a Levi tag.

I don't think their overalls are denim. Seem too stretchy and whatnot.

Now what I wanna know are what brand of shoes. I saw a man a few years ago that was wearing, no joke, the same EXACT boots Mario wears. It had the stitching on the side that went straight down, then the stitching next to it that went down, 90º right for about an inch I'd say, and back down. It had the same curves and the same exact cut soles and tread that Mario's has. I almost walked up to that dude and asked him what brand his shoes were so I could get some, but I decided against it as to not look like a complete idiot.
Formerly quite reasonable.

« Reply #1659 on: January 30, 2009, 10:31:09 PM »
hey, has anyone been able to find the whomp sound effect anywhere. i have looked everywhere and i have come up empty handed.

« Reply #1660 on: January 31, 2009, 09:20:39 AM »
Please stay on topic, make separate threads for questions.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2009, 09:25:33 AM by jdaster64 »
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

« Reply #1661 on: January 31, 2009, 05:04:35 PM »
While we're here, can someone explain the story of super mario bros 2 (USA)?
Gently push a piece of the tube containing the intersection along the fourth dimension, out of the original three dimensional space.
- WIkipedia page on the Klein bottle

« Reply #1662 on: January 31, 2009, 07:24:48 PM »
As far as I am concerned, that game has no storyline. The music is nearly the only thing that interests me in that game at all (gotta love the character select screen...).
If she is indeed genetically mutated such that she has an eye in the back of her head, then I guess that she is genetically mutated and has an eye in the back of her head.

« Reply #1663 on: January 31, 2009, 08:09:12 PM »
jdaster is right. SMB2 (US) is simply a remake/port of Doki Doki Panic. Check out the site's special about SMB2 (titled SMB2 Madness) for more information.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #1664 on: January 31, 2009, 08:42:40 PM »
Mario had a dream in which he saw a cave with a door inside it, and heard the Subcons telling him that they were imprisoned by Wart. The next day, Mario and the rest of the playable characters went to have a picnic, but they saw the cave and the door and realized it was real, so they went inside to try to save the Subcons.
That was a joke.

Print