Print

Author Topic: Ultimate Birthday Compilation  (Read 310717 times)

« Reply #165 on: December 14, 2005, 01:41:13 PM »
Geez, I was in Kindergarten in '94.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #166 on: December 14, 2005, 02:33:20 PM »
Geez, I was in College in '94.
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #167 on: December 14, 2005, 03:22:48 PM »
Geez I was a four year old in '94.
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #168 on: December 14, 2005, 04:20:07 PM »
i was born on july 11 '92
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #169 on: December 14, 2005, 04:55:01 PM »
Geez, I was in Kindergarten in 94'.

(Just like 86')
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #170 on: December 14, 2005, 06:06:42 PM »
Geez, I was in grade school in '94.

« Reply #171 on: December 14, 2005, 06:08:47 PM »
Geez, i was being potty-trained in '94

« Reply #172 on: December 14, 2005, 06:26:12 PM »
[Above couple posts]

LAUGHING OUT LOUD
(Sorry, I don't abreviate)

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #173 on: December 14, 2005, 06:35:54 PM »
Geez, I was a baby in '94.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #174 on: December 14, 2005, 07:40:57 PM »
Geez, no abbreviation?
Congratulations, Khold! You are a winner! A dead winner, but a winner nonetheless!

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #175 on: December 14, 2005, 08:59:12 PM »
Geez, my life was being ruined forever in '94.

(No, seriously. Long story. My 2nd grade teacher encouraged and rewarded other students for making fun of me. Just about every major social flaw I have can be traced to that grade and the repercussions following it. Le sigh.)
~I.S.~

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #176 on: December 15, 2005, 11:06:47 AM »
Happy b-day to PaperMario! Did anyone remember? Wherever he is, he deserves to move forward in life. He isn't a kid anymore. He's a teen! So, let's sing the new b-day song.
Happy birthday, unh
Happy birthday, unh
Worms and germs/fill the air
People dead/everywhere
So happy birthday, unh
Happy birthday, unh
I still remember that from my summer camp.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #177 on: December 15, 2005, 06:06:55 PM »
Woah. Insane Steve speaks French.

In '94 I was in Jr. Kindergarten.  As for second grade, I remember getting suspended for a day because my archenemy lied and said I bit his hand.  I DIDN'T bite his hand, but because I was an emotional kid, I started crying and I couldn't defend myself through my tears anyway.  I looked too guilty already. 
Also later that year at the 2nd grade 4th grade picnic when we walked to a park and I found this amazing fuzzy leaf(sycamore), after school he ran and grabbed it from my hands, crushing its fragile little form into a bunch of heartless little shreds!  I ran after him but he rand into his minivan and locked the door, laughing at me.  I stood there crying, while he laughed.  I yelled "I'm going to GEt you!" in this menacing shriek.
So what two of my friends and I did was we came up with this plan to get back at him.  We were to get a happy face sticker from an outside agent(some girl in the class who had a roll of them) and place it on the target's chair sticky side-up so when he sat down, there would be a sticker on the rectum area of his pants.  It worked!  But a spy from the outside(some other random kid in the class) told our secret plans to the teacher, and we had to sit out one recess.  It was still a satisfying victory. 
But now that I look back, none of us were really nice to my archenemy, and it is rather sad.  He wasn't very nice either, but I guess there isn't much we can do to change the past.  We have but one moment for every moment to make that moment a happy moment.  SO why not make that moment happy for everyone? *crowd cheers*
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #178 on: December 15, 2005, 06:15:57 PM »
Aw, I had no idea it was PaperLuigi's birthday today. As for second grade, I had no social skills to start with, so no problems there. I actually had to go to this therapy class for my hyper-withdrawing traits. To cancel this out was a small classroom I had to go to while everybody else went to play computer games-- I can't exactly remember what I did in there besides build Dacta LEGO sets from pictures.

Insane Steve's birthday-- And present-- Are both tomorrow!

« Reply #179 on: December 15, 2005, 06:34:22 PM »
My 2nd grade teacher was an immigrant from Italy who spoke in the third person.

She believed anything that I said. Heh.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Print