Print

Author Topic: Ultimate Birthday Compilation  (Read 314659 times)

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #180 on: December 16, 2005, 01:11:22 PM »
It finally came! Insane Steve's birthday is today, and here's the product of my procrastination! Happy birthday!

In this present, I focused on upping my "appearance stats." This present looks and sounds cool, but it's kind of short. Be warned: This present is a whopping 3-point-some megabytes, meaning that with the Freewebs crummy server, it will would take a long time. I introduced a buffer in this present so you can start it when you feel like it, instead of startling you with a sudden... start.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2006, 01:47:11 AM by Suffix »

« Reply #181 on: December 16, 2005, 03:29:30 PM »
It was my b-day yesterday, Suffix, not PaperLuigi.-_- I'll have to change my sn some day....

Sapphira

• Inquiring
« Reply #182 on: December 16, 2005, 03:33:35 PM »
Geez, I was in third grade and got my first (and only) C in '94... *cries*

Happy birthday, Insane Steve! I hope your Spanish final goes well. >_<

PaperMario beat me; I was going to say, "You mean PaperMario, Suffix. PaperLuigi's birthday isn't for months. ;)"  Happy belated birthday to you, then, PM.

Another awesome present, Suffix! You've done it again! Is there only one Easter Egg this time? The one I found was sweet. ^_^

Oh, and list fixed/updated again.
"The surest way to happiness is to lose yourself in a cause greater than yourself."

« Reply #183 on: December 16, 2005, 04:25:58 PM »
Thanks Sapphira, and thanks Mr.Melee.:)

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #184 on: December 16, 2005, 05:31:17 PM »
Suffix, that was amazingly awesome. I mean, seriously amazingly awesome. The animation and the present itself. I like the "play" screen, also, and the egg was a nice touch. Thank you very much. :D

If you want to send me the file itself, I can host it somewhere that isn't Freewebs.

My day went very well, also. Spanish final was surprising easy considering I studied maybe 20 minutes for it total, and the term paper in another class I didn't think I did a terribly good job on that was worth 30% of the course grade got an A-, so I got an A for the class. Excellent. And, I got to go home for break and see my family today. Overall, this has been one of the best days I can think of recently.

PS: Happy (sort of late) birthday, PaperMario.
~I.S.~

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #185 on: December 16, 2005, 05:33:15 PM »
Geez, I can't believe the '94 thing stretched on so long.
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

« Reply #186 on: December 16, 2005, 05:56:02 PM »
I got the title music on your birthday present to match up with the title music on my game! it was cool!

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #187 on: December 16, 2005, 06:41:34 PM »
Yup, there's only two easter eggs-- The immediate-trigger sound one, and the variable-trigger delayed one. I'm glad Insane Steve's birthday celebration was met with such applause!

My apologies to PaperMario. I get all these screen names mixed up-- Not to offend you, of course.

EDIT: Waiiit.... I guess the moving text could count as an easter egg, as it goes off topic eventually.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2005, 06:57:30 PM by Suffix »

Ambulance Y

• raewrednu
« Reply #188 on: December 16, 2005, 08:27:05 PM »
Oh, yes....ahem....um....happy b-day I.S. (Sorry about interupting that.)
Edward has always dreamed of becoming a female monkey.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #189 on: December 16, 2005, 08:31:26 PM »
If you want to view Suffix's movie, you can go Here. However, the egg's links still download from Suffix's site; it should be up on my site in a day, or so.

Thank you, everyone! ... Today went really, really well. And, thanks to time shifts, it's also 25 hours long for me. Excellent.
~I.S.~

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #190 on: December 17, 2005, 12:01:55 AM »
I'll update my link up there to match yours as soon as you upload the updated version.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2006, 12:51:53 AM by Suffix »

« Reply #191 on: December 17, 2005, 06:41:55 AM »
Tommorow, I will be doing somthing, and might be too busy to stay here, but do you know what it is?
I'm a horrible person.

« Reply #192 on: December 17, 2005, 08:02:12 AM »
Learning how to spell tomorrow correctly? :P
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #193 on: December 17, 2005, 09:34:04 AM »
Yeah sorry about that, no one ever corrected me when I spelled it, but I'm feeling sick, that makes me think my birthday won't be so fun.
I'm a horrible person.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #194 on: December 17, 2005, 01:38:12 PM »
Ok, the link is updated -- the files obtained via the egg are now downloadable through my site, not Freewebs. Thank you once again, Suffix.

About an hour before midnight yesterday, I discovered I got a 185/200 on the Calc final I thought I did much worse on. Overall, I don't think my day could have gone any better.

@Bigluigifan -- 'Tis one of the downsides to a December birthday. I've been sick a couple times on my birthday, although I've also had several events (Last year, I had a swim meet on my birthday and didn't get home until almost midnight. Didn't even swim particularly well) on the 16th. I think my first ever elementary school Christmas concert was on my birthday.

Still, (in case I somehow forget tomorrow) -- happy birthday, and I hope you feel better soon.
~I.S.~

Print