Print

Author Topic: Ultimate Birthday Compilation  (Read 314732 times)

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #225 on: December 23, 2005, 04:10:37 PM »
Aww, Watoad was born on Festivus! Happy Birthday, Watoad. Happy Festivus, everyone!

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #226 on: December 23, 2005, 05:17:07 PM »
HAHAHAHAH!!!!
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #227 on: December 23, 2005, 05:21:27 PM »
200-hot chocolate? Yeah, that would hurt. But it might taste better (see below).

Even though that was more interesting than funny, I "Heheh"ed a little bit when I read your post, Koopaslaya.

Thanks for the lebated birthday wish, Markio!

Whoa, nice job making that look like the birthday wish I gave you despite the new, uncontrollable bbqsystem. Thank you, Sapphira! And yeah, I've found the idea of being 21 scary, too, because of the new availability of "substances." But family and friends have disarmed that fear in me, I guess, so I don't really care that much anymore. Swallowing liquids laced with alcohol still isn't my, er, cup of tea (?), but I know that half an ounce or so of the weak stuff won't kill me.

I say this because today my parents took me to an old and famous Gig Harbor restaurant called Tides Tavern that requires the age of 21. In Canada and Japan I've already had "freedom" to go anywhere, so I wasn't after that; I've just been wanting to see the inside of the Tides and taste their good food for awhile now. So my parents and I went there, and my dad *GASP* (for you guys' benefit) ordered a beer for me. It wasn't frightening, but it was—well, take a look at what my cell phone captured:

And a video, too.

(↑ The video is in the 3g2 format. Let me know if it plays for you.)

I just wrote two larger sized paragraphs in hopes that I wouldn't scare you (mainly Sapph, I guess, but any of you, really). Let me know if it worked.

Anyway, my mom and dad both helped me to drink that thing, but there was more than half of it left by the time we left the place ourselves.

Hey, definitely no problem, Chup! :) In fact, this time around, I didn't even do so much as to wish you a happy birthday in this thread. >_< So you're doing pretty darn well by my standards . . . In any case, thanks for the post! Words matter most!

Unless my birthday ends at 10 in the morning, you aren't late, pt_peach.

Thanks again, Markio! You write well, and you made me laugh. :D

Stuff! Yeah! Thanks, Vid. ;P

Festivus? What's that? Up to now the only days on which I was born have been Japan's emperor's birthday, Christmas Eve Eve, and other people's birthdays.  Anyway, thanks also to you, Mr. Ladies' Man!
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #228 on: December 23, 2005, 05:27:24 PM »
<Watoad's Profile>
<Watoad> Huh? Oh, cool! Thank you very much, Fungi Forums!
The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #229 on: December 23, 2005, 05:31:43 PM »
I watched the video you posted, and I laughed quite a bit at the end when you smiled.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #230 on: December 23, 2005, 05:32:23 PM »
Who's Mr. Ladies' Man?
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #231 on: December 23, 2005, 08:27:30 PM »
That video was good. For some reason it made me remember E3. Perhaps since I remember seeing you in motion then more than any other time. It looked like a painful experience to try the beer.
That was a joke.

Deezer

• Invincible
« Reply #232 on: December 23, 2005, 08:59:20 PM »
Happy birthday to the one, the only, Watoad!

« Reply #233 on: December 23, 2005, 09:02:02 PM »
Another year to come...

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #234 on: December 23, 2005, 10:36:25 PM »
I thought the faces that were made by you were some of the strangest faces I have ever seen. Yet, they were VERY funny.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #235 on: December 23, 2005, 11:39:23 PM »
Happy birthday, Watoad! (It's still the 23rd here, so it counts)

I remember the first time I tried a beer. I was 18 and at a family gathering (my parents both said it was ok... in fact, they seemed more willing to shove the beer down my throat than I was) -- it tasted horrible. A couple of my relatives insisted I try another, claiming it to be an "acquired taste" -- I did, and the second tasted worse than the first. I didn't finish it.

Never again. I'll stick to gambling as my vice (less than 2 years left).
~I.S.~

Suffix

• Steamed
« Reply #236 on: December 24, 2005, 12:13:20 AM »
WHAAAAH! Oh noes! Here comes the explanation.

I have been sick for a week thinking that your birthday was on the 26th, and your present...

Happy birthday! Expect that your belated gift will be one of the coolest ever. Eventually.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2006, 10:29:29 PM by Suffix »

Jman

• Score
« Reply #237 on: December 24, 2005, 01:47:48 AM »
I accidentally drank beer at a party when I was about 3.  Back in the day, Miller and Diet Coke had similar colors and labels.  I made an incorrect assumption about the can being full of diet coke, and thus, my first beer experience.
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #238 on: December 24, 2005, 11:44:22 AM »
I've never had a beer (and I don't think I ever will).

But, I HAVE had Wine Coolers at some Summer parties my parents held (they offer them to me, and I accept).
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #239 on: December 24, 2005, 11:54:09 AM »
I've never consumed alcoholic beverages, outside of the Blood of Chist at Mass.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

Print