Print

Author Topic: Do you got a girlfriend?  (Read 20931 times)

Black Mage

• HP 1018 MP 685
« Reply #120 on: July 26, 2005, 12:24:38 PM »
Pirate, I have nothing to say to you but thank you.

Thank you for joining the forums.

Anyways, no.

« Reply #121 on: July 26, 2005, 09:35:09 PM »
well things aren't going well at all with the girl next door, she now hates me.  I would explain why but I am too tired and wanna go to bed.  peace out!

« Reply #122 on: August 19, 2005, 04:13:18 PM »
well i did when i was like five,but now I don't .As for that i don't really give a rat's [tail].

VOTE FOR PEDRO!

~Well not swearing really goes a long way...at least in not getting on my bad side and being banned. ~Sapph

Edited by - Sapphira on 8/19/2005 11:45:46 PM
I see poop.

« Reply #123 on: August 19, 2005, 05:03:37 PM »
*sniff*......If I had one, I wouldn't be complaining about how I don't. Oh well, it aint so bad.

"You fools! You''ve messed with the natural ordaaaaaaa!!!"~ The story telling crow from the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Jin

« Reply #124 on: August 19, 2005, 07:27:13 PM »
Alsost, you just have to do everything a teenaged girl likes to do.Like talk bad stuff about people they hate. Just agree and be nice with them, thats all.
Andy

Glorb

• Banned
« Reply #125 on: August 20, 2005, 09:54:57 AM »
Yeah, I'm just a 13-year-old bachelor, crashin' in my phat pad crib wit mah homies 'n' stuff. Werd up, yo. You can tell this is false because of my psuedo-jive talk, the fact that I'm posting this on a forum, and because I said "psuedo".

-------------------------------------
"How are you gentlemen !! All your base are belong to us !! You are on the way to destruction. You have no chance to survive make your time. HA HA HA HA ...."
-Cats, Zero Wing (Genesis)
every

Print