Print

Author Topic: Do you got a girlfriend?  (Read 20934 times)

« Reply #75 on: May 28, 2005, 06:53:37 PM »
Man, this one girl is driving me crazy!!!!!!  I think about her all the time.  Its like, when I'm around her, I'm swimming in a sea of mental extasy.  I can tell that I really like her because whenever she isnt around, im sad, but I dont know that she's not there.  Its crazy!!!!!  And I know this love isnt shallow.  But its hard to explain.  The only thing I can say is, I'm a fool in love.

"An eye for an eye to all eternity:
thus is the law of Hell observed in me."~Dante Alighieri, Canto XXVIII, line 142
I only watch [adult swim]

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #76 on: May 28, 2005, 07:49:39 PM »
I'm more concerned about getting through life while passing off as normal, so getting married would kind of foil my plans.

Thank you for visting my world, come again ... Now entering reality, welcome back.
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #77 on: May 28, 2005, 10:20:32 PM »
well, i'ma update y'all on my relationship-life.  I'm still with my gf same as last time, but I must say that I don't find myself attracted to her at all anymore, so it's a small amount of time before I end it.  And I must say that I fell in love with my neighbor's daughter, and she's a fabulous girl, and i think i'm gonna ask her out as soon as i end the other one.

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #78 on: May 28, 2005, 11:06:52 PM »
I feel like I should shoot Todd or something to put him out of these girls' misery.
That was a joke.

« Reply #79 on: May 29, 2005, 01:10:53 PM »
I can just push him the pool with the other guys if you want. ^_______^

Just kidding of course.

"Do you got a mullet goin’ on?"

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 5/31/2005 7:46:27 AM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #80 on: May 29, 2005, 08:16:36 PM »
lmao, don't do that please.  And I'm not a bad guy, so don't make that assumption.

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #81 on: May 29, 2005, 10:07:13 PM »
Most people aren't bad, really.  When I find someone really unpleasant, I try to ignore them and think, "They probably make someone happy..."  Either that, or I wish I could see their most emotionally negative moments in their lives so I could feel like at least they suffer too, or something.  Either that, or whenever they're standing nearby, I just keep on walking.... keep on walking...  Either that, or I just don't pay attention, kind of like what you should have done when you saw this post!

Thank you for visting my world, come again ... Now entering reality, welcome back.

« Reply #82 on: May 30, 2005, 12:37:27 PM »
As of yesterday, I Officially don't have a girlfriend. But what's in a name? Nothing actually changed.

"All this guy ever does is eat, sleep, say stuff, DDR, and wear glasses."

« Reply #83 on: May 30, 2005, 04:15:21 PM »
My biggest problem is finding the right girl for me, and living in a small town...that's really hard to accomplish.  In fact, I doubt I'll find a girl who's right for me while i'm still in high school.  When I move to the city next year and begin living on my own, i'm sure i'll meet someone i can put up with.  The only girl who was ever perfect for me ended up dating one of my best friends.  However, I bear with things.  If I could date a female clone of myself, I so would!

Chupperson Weird

• Not interested.
« Reply #84 on: May 30, 2005, 07:21:41 PM »
...*hides in horrible fear of Todd's mental image*

Incredibly, the girl I mentioned before has decided to go to the college I will be attending. So that makes me somewhat happier than I have been.
I wish to say something which sort of relates to LD's comment: Even if the girl I love ever returned my feelings, I can't see how she would be my "girlfriend." She'd still be my friend. That seems to mean a lot more.
That was a joke.

Watoad

• Self-evictor
« Reply #85 on: May 30, 2005, 09:27:38 PM »
> Most people aren't bad, really.

With one exception, there is no such thing as a good person, and there never has been. I don't expect any of you to agree with me on this, though; I know few people who do.

> If I could date a female clone of myself, I so would!

Yikes, that's weird! And for reasons beyond the fact that it's simply a strange statement to make! o_&Oslash;

"He is not a fool who gives up what he cannot keep for the sake of what he can never lose."

The weaker you are, the stronger you can become.

« Reply #86 on: May 30, 2005, 09:30:45 PM »
I agree with you on that, Watoad.

Ever notice how the name "Playstation" sounds more kiddy than "Gamecube" or "Nintendo 64"?
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #87 on: May 30, 2005, 11:11:11 PM »
To clarify on what I meant, I was was sort of quoting the end of To Kill A Mockingbird, when Scout was talking about the book her father was reading, and she mentions an innocent character that they had thought had done some evil acts, and she says, "Oh Atticus, he was real nice...".  Atticus says, "Most people are, once you get to know them."  So what I really meant was that most people aren't bad, as in they are nice.

Edited by - Markio on 5/30/2005 10:14:40 PM

« Reply #88 on: May 31, 2005, 08:52:54 AM »
Todd: So what exactly is it that you don't find attractive about your old gf?  Do you mean that the chemistry isn't there anymore, or she isn't giving you as much attention, or what?  I'm not a relationship expert ("That's for sure!") so I don't know a whole lot about this stuff but I wanna know why you aren't attracted to her anymore.  I promise not to push you in the pool if you tell me.

And about that clone thing... honestly I used to wish that too. *gags at the thought* But now I would prefer someone is who NOT like me because I really get on my nerves sometimes and it helps to have someone who can point out your mistakes and also "complete your missing half" so to speak by being different in temperaments.

"Do you got a mullet goin’ on?"

Edited by - Yoshisaurus Rex on 5/31/2005 7:57:00 AM
(E I): o{D___(--I I): o(D___(o 8(= P)___(=(:  )@)___(3 I)}:O})+)___<( )=(: )) )
The cake is a lie, your base belongs to us, keyboard cat will play you off as you fall out of the bus.

« Reply #89 on: May 31, 2005, 04:46:29 PM »
well...she's a very nice girl, not striking, but not unattractive.  The reason I don't really like her anymore is kapow: we're too different.  I really can't live with a girl who is too different from me.  We just don't share too much of a common interest...that, and I fell in love with another girl....

Still, there hopefully is a girl out there that's right for me, but she has to be a lot like me, hence the clone statement.

Print