Print

Author Topic: MiddleMan, Do or Die!  (Read 1963 times)

« on: June 27, 2005, 08:02:26 PM »
Stupid title, I know.  But I have figured something pretty fascinating.  I have heard that by the year 2018, the middle-man class will have decreased tragically or will die out.  So that meens, theres either poor, or rich, popular or unpopular, on the top or on the bottom.  But from what I have expierienced from topics like "Do you got a girl friend?"  Most of us ARE the middle man.  But realy, ask yourselves some questions, Do you care about populaity?No.  Do you care about girls or boys as in dating?Not realy.  Do you care about what other people think of you?Absolutly not.  I know it may sound like I'm just rambling on about some rubbish.  But, we have all met in the same place.  Does it sound remotely interesting?

Al Pacino came out of the theater...  Bruce Willis came out of the T.V...  But Mel Gibson, came out of nowhere.
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2005, 08:07:27 PM »
Um..[wtd] are you talking about?

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2005, 08:10:29 PM »
Just stupid rubbish, I have to find a way to better explain it.  CLOSE TOPIC.

Al Pacino came out of the theater...  Bruce Willis came out of the T.V...  But Mel Gibson, came out of nowhere.
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2005, 09:35:42 PM »
Before you close, lemme' just say that this won't happen. There will always be a middle man. 90% of what people worry about never happens. It'll be fine.

I'm a-Luigi! Number-a one!
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

Print