Print

Author Topic: Another Mario reference.  (Read 2415 times)

Jman

• Score
« on: November 06, 2005, 06:18:08 PM »
I just saw it on the Simpsons.  Homer had become the laughingstock of the world because of some footage that was put on the net.  Anyway, there's this bus full of Italians that passes by his house and stops.  On the bus is none other than Mario Mario.  He says something and then he gets off the bus and goes over to Homer and says he wants his picture taken with this famous person.  Homer gets mad and starts throwing garbage cans at Mario.  Mario hops over them, all the while Donkey Kong sound effects are heard.  Then, he climbs up the ladder to Bart's treehouse, and emerges with a hammer.  He blocks the garbage cans with his hammer, but he eventually gets hit by one.  The weird thing is, they play the stage victory music when he dies.  It was great.

From the writer and producer of "The Ultimate Quest"  Comes "Quest for the Planets" A crossover fic starring: Sonic the Hedgehog, Tails,  Knuckles and all the rest of em! Special guest stars: The brothers Strong, Homestar Runner. And introducing, Cosmo.  Join them as they battle the Metarex in this very loose adaption of season 3 of Sonic X!  Coming soon to a forum near you!
I always figured "Time to tip the scales" was Wario's everyday motto.

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2005, 06:24:36 PM »
This has been mentioned in LN a long time ago...

Markio

• Normal
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2005, 10:05:59 PM »
Here's one that might not have been mentioned before:  In the latest Homestar Runner halloween cartoon, The Cheat is dressed up as Toad from the Mario series.  I haven't been here for the past few days, so I don't kjnow if this has been said.

“Of all the people I know, it is expected that Watoad will say ‘cheese’ first.”
"Hello Kitty is cool, but I like Keroppi the best."

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2005, 01:32:39 PM »
Uh, dude, we pointed this one out already. 9 months ago.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2005, 02:37:29 PM »
Shouldn't you email these things to the mailbag, anyway?

The animated House Musical.

« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2005, 06:36:46 PM »
Shouldn't you email these things to the mailbag, anyway?

Um...

If you are reporting Mario sightings or cameos, please send them to sightings@themushroomkingdom.net.
~
TMK / Mailbag / FAQ and Guidelines

Hurry Up The Cakes!

Edited by - nintendoexpert89 on 11/7/2005 4:39:49 PM

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2005, 09:57:40 PM »
Uhh we've had this since February.

Edited by - MegaByte on 11/7/2005 7:59:05 PM

Print