Print

Author Topic: Your Past Identities: The Before You  (Read 9035 times)

« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2006, 06:23:49 PM »
In other forums, I've been:

SuperMario or Super Mario (If the name is available.)
Aarom12 (I started using it when I was 12.)

« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2006, 08:20:58 PM »
Mushroom_Boy is a bot (he tells me he isn't, but I think he is). He'll kick you if you use profanity, or if you say one of #tmk's kick words. The only two I know of are "Ima" and "!warp", either of which must be said at the beginning of a line. Get kicked 3 times by him and he bans you.

I already knew Mushroom_Boy was a bot. But it seems to me that he's fairly different from other IRC bots I've seen. I remember another bot on the KRR chat which anyone could trigger (except me after a while, probably because I activated him too much, and possibly one or two other people).
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

MEGAߥTE

• In flames
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2006, 09:04:56 PM »
People can set up scripts that respond to triggers without being bots.

« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2006, 02:12:07 PM »
Mushroom_Boy is a bot (he tells me he isn't, but I think he is). He'll kick you if you use profanity, or if you say one of #tmk's kick words. The only two I know of are "Ima" and "!warp", either of which must be said at the beginning of a line. Get kicked 3 times by him and he bans you.

Whats wrong with those kick words?
What do they mean?
Most Wishy-Washy

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2006, 02:20:34 PM »
They mean DETH4j00

« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2006, 03:24:42 PM »
Oh.
*gulp*
Most Wishy-Washy

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2006, 04:25:50 PM »
Ima no longer works, but !warp still does.
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Print