Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1274742 times)

« Reply #1005 on: February 10, 2007, 05:24:08 PM »
Sweetness.
Luigison: Question everything!
Me: Why?

« Reply #1006 on: February 10, 2007, 07:44:09 PM »
After hearing people celebrate for getting an award, I decided to check thr topic to see if I had won anything. Sure enough, I won runner-up for best newbie! Thanks tp all who voted for me, I appriciate it :)!
In Soviet Russia, Pokemon chooses you!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #1007 on: February 11, 2007, 02:37:46 PM »
:DS Lite. What else do I need to say?
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

« Reply #1008 on: February 11, 2007, 03:07:35 PM »
Ya! DS Lite's rule!
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #1009 on: February 11, 2007, 03:27:36 PM »
So I woke up at about 8. In my mind I'm ready to get up, but the "Lazy Vid" in my head still had current control of my bodily functions, and said "Lay in bed for about 30 or 40 more minutes". So I did that, and got out of bed afterward, and got my clothes on. I told my father that we were going to go to Toys "R" Us, and he told me he had to do other things first.

So, by 10 AM (the time the store opened) we left. As we were driving there he told me for the 98423789234th time that this would be the last huge Christmas gift (I asked for one for Christmas, but did not get one only because we could not find one) I will ever get. We got there, and my father asked one of the employees where Wiis are kept. He pointed us to a line in the game section, one I was sure was too big for everyone to get a Wii, but I tried anyway.

When I got up to it it wasn't as long as I thought it would be. Two employees were standing nearby, and one asked "Are you on the line for the Wii?" and I replied, "Yes". She then said I'd need a ticket, and gave me one that said "47" on it. I thanked them the second my father joined me on the line, asking the employees if there were enough in stock. The one standing next to the girl who gave me the ticket nodded to him as if he had just asked what color the sky was.

We got to the front of the line after 5 minutes of waiting, and an old lady behind the desk put the box containing the console on it, and told us the price. We paid for it, and I thanked my father in the car.

So yeah I'd post a picture of me with the Wii but I don't have one.
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

« Reply #1010 on: February 11, 2007, 03:32:17 PM »
Congrats on the Wiiiiii Vid! I should be the next one to get one...
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #1011 on: February 11, 2007, 06:26:31 PM »
Heh, my mother and I did the same thing to get my Wii. Congrats, I'm sure you'll love it, 'cause I certainly like mine!

« Reply #1012 on: February 11, 2007, 06:36:23 PM »
So I'm participating in my first ever raid with Encyclopedia Dramatica and the other EDiots against Lostpedia.

And we're winning.

EDIT: We won. Lostpedia's such a female dog.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2007, 04:07:57 PM by Mr. Wiggles »
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

« Reply #1013 on: February 12, 2007, 07:28:57 PM »
Let's see what's contributing to my HOPEFULLness...
 - 40 MPH winds
 - 10 Inches of snow
 - Freezing rain
 - Lake effect

Yeah, in a nutshell, school is guarenteed to be closed tomorrow.
"MY FAVORITE PART WAS WHEN RICK ASTLEY SAID HE'D NEVER LET ME DOWN" - Cosbydaf

« Reply #1014 on: February 12, 2007, 10:18:59 PM »
I'm hopeful that "guaranteed" will eventually not be a commonly misspelled word.

Anyway, my next concert is tomorrow, and we'll be performing a couple of John Williams pieces (you know, the guy who does the music for Spielberg and Lucas films). We're doing a short arrangement of the Jurassic Park theme (the song that plays as the man and woman encounter the dinosaurs on the island for the first time), and then the theme from Raiders of the Lost Ark (the Indiana Jones theme).

Like the other concerts, I'll be getting this on tape (and then on the internet).
"Be yourself. Everyone else is taken."

Mr. Melee

• DUUUUDES!!!
« Reply #1015 on: February 13, 2007, 11:29:34 AM »
I'm HOPEFUL that this awesome snow storm will keep raging on. My area is already supposed to receive somewhere between 8-14 inches of snow. Most likely, school will be closed tomorrow. As I've finished up my homework, all that's left is a little shovelin' and then some Wii time. If only this could happen again sometime after my birthday, when I will most likely have some new video games for DS and Wii.
[22:36:29] <Mr_Melee> The day I sell my soul will be the day I sell my hair.
[22:36:44] <SolidShroom> So when you go back to Christian School?

Kuromatsu

• 黒松
« Reply #1016 on: February 13, 2007, 04:05:41 PM »
Our concert got cancelled. Twice. In a row.

Life could not get any better.

« Reply #1017 on: February 13, 2007, 06:10:31 PM »
How is that a good thing?

SushieBoy

• Giddy fangirl
« Reply #1018 on: February 13, 2007, 06:38:10 PM »
You see, it's like this, *expalains for two hours* and that's how it is.
Just because you can, doesn't mean you should.

« Reply #1019 on: February 14, 2007, 02:33:37 AM »
Behold the Power of Emotes

Print