Print

Author Topic: The HOPEFUL thread: Be happy here!  (Read 1271246 times)

Super-Jesse

• Unstoppable News Machine
« Reply #5880 on: July 17, 2013, 04:02:38 PM »
I liked Mario Power Tennis. I wasn't huge into golf (if anyone watching Game Grumps, you have to check out their Mario Gold Toadstool Tour video).

I don't know what I would like to see, but I definitely think at this point, we might have enough "NEW Super Mario Bros." content and sequels and should get back to the main series. Please Mr. Miyamoto?

Splash pages are archaic and limit traffic, but TMK's was cool.  I think it'd be better to make it a hidden feature like the secret...

Oh you mean like some sort of secret page that may or may not exist on here?

That I may or not know about? That I may or not remember being told about? That I may or not recall exactly what the page had or where it is?

;-)
<Kojinka> When I saw this thread back on top, I was afraid this was gonna be another pointless bump by a new member, but when I saw Super-Jesse's username, my fears were laid to rest.

« Reply #5881 on: July 26, 2013, 01:47:22 AM »
I just realized today that it's been forever since I posted anything on da 4rumz, so I suppose I'm back (temporarily at least)!

So anyway, here's some other good news:

• I'm turning 17 on the 8th.
  • I've been with my wonderful girlfriend Victoria for 9 whole months as of last week.
  • I've somehow managed to start selling my own album on iTunes and I'm preparing another two EP's for soon release.

I'm feeling pretty content at the moment.
Unwillingly, but successfully! Twice!

« Reply #5882 on: July 26, 2013, 05:42:07 AM »
>My avatar when
YYur  waYur n beYur you Yur plusYur instYur an Yur Yur whaYur

Luigison

• Old Person™
« Reply #5883 on: August 05, 2013, 09:24:56 AM »
In whatever you choose to do. Do it because it's hard, not

because it's easy. Math and physics and astrophysics are

hard. For every hard thing you accomplish, fewer other

people are out there doing the same thing as you. That's

what doing something hard means. And in the limit of this,

everyone beats a path to your door because you're the

only one around who understands the impossible concept

or who solves the unsolvable problem. - Neil deGrasse

Tyson
“Evolution has shaped us with perceptions that allow us to survive. But part of that involves hiding from us the stuff we don’t need to know."

« Reply #5884 on: August 05, 2013, 02:22:16 PM »
My whole life has been avoiding difficult things, really.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #5885 on: August 07, 2013, 09:01:21 AM »
I built a computer. Nothing's really wrong with my laptop except that it crashes easily when it has to deal with 3D graphics and occasionally just because. It used to be constant until I figured out it couldn't even handle Aero and turned that off.

So my new desktop is better. Now I'll be able to play PC games, when I can get them (and when it can access the Internet, I need a wi-fi dongle). Download limits are still a problem that I have. Besides that I'll be able to use 3ds Max more. Sometimes this laptop is perfectly fine with me doing that, sometimes it just wants to crash all day.
All your dreeeeeeams begiiin to shatterrrrrr~
It's YOUR problem!

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #5886 on: August 07, 2013, 04:22:25 PM »
Building computers is one of the most fun things, really. What'd you put in it?
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #5887 on: August 07, 2013, 05:08:48 PM »
computer parts
It's YOUR problem!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #5888 on: August 07, 2013, 07:16:56 PM »
He filled it with Stove Top stuffing. Then he ate it.

« Reply #5889 on: August 11, 2013, 02:35:51 PM »
Along with M&L, I picked up Hyrule Historia today. It's pretty neat.

« Reply #5890 on: August 15, 2013, 04:57:52 PM »
My AP psychology teacher gave us the AP psychology test (not including the two free response questions) today unannounced so that we hadn't prepared for it at all. Apparently students average 15-20% on this test (that is without studying) so I was pretty happy when I got a 49%, especially since the score we get on this is added to our final exam score and he counts scores that are above 100%. This is pretty rad.

ShadowBrain

• Ridiculously relevant
« Reply #5891 on: August 15, 2013, 09:18:59 PM »
Along with M&L, I picked up Hyrule Historia today. It's pretty neat.
Right on! I'm finally permitting myself to read it after beating Skyward Sword. There's been a couple questionable segments so far, but it's a real treasure overall.
"Mario is your oyster." ~The Chef

BriGuy92

• Luck of the Irish
« Reply #5892 on: August 18, 2013, 06:09:49 PM »
As of today, I've been with my girlfriend for a year. Out of two relationships, this is the longest I've been in one. It's a bit exciting.
Know the most important contribution of the organ Fund science girls type. It's true!

The Chef

• Super
« Reply #5893 on: August 18, 2013, 10:21:38 PM »
Lucky stiff.

BP

• Beside Pacific
« Reply #5894 on: August 19, 2013, 01:08:50 AM »
Briguy is a corpse?
It's YOUR problem!

Print