Poll

When you go to a public restroom do you ever use the urinal?

Yep, most of the time
19 (44.2%)
Sometimes
8 (18.6%)
Not usually
6 (14%)
No!  Never!
10 (23.3%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Print

Author Topic: A poll for men only?  (Read 24039 times)

Kojinka

• Bruised
« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2006, 02:13:00 PM »
I don't like Mencia's humor, but I don't mind some of Chapelle's humor.  It's just that the Lil Jon stuff is way too overused.  One of my friends occasionally asks me to shout those catch phrases, and it gets tiring.  Let us remember Strong Bad's words of wisdom: "Too much of a good thing is an awesome thing, but too much of an awesome thing is... umm... really, really dumb and bad."
Regards, Uncle Dolan

« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2006, 02:50:47 PM »
Ahem.

it's not likely that there are a lot of girls viewing this thread.
GEIANDGIRLCO DIRECT - The Sensitive Alternative

« Reply #47 on: May 07, 2006, 03:41:20 PM »
Well not really. If the name is "A poll for men only?", I would think girls would get curios and look, since there is a question mark. Girls are like that you know :P

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #48 on: May 07, 2006, 04:06:35 PM »
Well not really. If the name is "A poll for men only?", I would think girls would get curios and look, since there is a question mark. Girls are like that you know :P

Well, yea, but:

Quote from: The Forum's Stats Page
Male to Female Ratio: 6.9:1
« Last Edit: May 07, 2006, 04:08:53 PM by Insane Steve »
~I.S.~

« Reply #49 on: May 08, 2006, 01:03:30 PM »
And yes, I, a female (of the most civilized race, the female race...just kidding, guys!), DID view this thread when it first came was made (confession!!!) and there sometimes are urinals in womens bathrooms, but I always wondered what they were doing in the females bathroom. The question mark made me curious ;)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2006, 03:37:36 PM by pt_peach »
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #50 on: May 08, 2006, 01:10:09 PM »
I've seen couches and televisions in women's bathrooms before. No, really. (before you ask why I know this, the door to the women's bathroom was opened at the same I time I was looking in the direction of the bathrooms. I saw a couch, a love seat, and a television.) The men's bathroom had none of these.

I don't know if there were urinals, though.

And don't give me this "All women are more civilised than all men" tripe+, either. While I'll agree that, on average, women my age tend to be less idiotic than men my age, I can think of many counterexamples for both sexes. *points to self for latter case*

+If you notice that I use this word a lot... I use it on the FF when I'd normally use a much more offensive noun in casual conversation.
~I.S.~

MaxVance

• Vance Vance Revolution
« Reply #51 on: May 08, 2006, 02:33:25 PM »
Why not just change the name to "A poll about bathroom habits" or something like that?
Remember that your first Goomba boldly you walk? When Mario touched that mushroom being brought up more largely remember that you are surprised? Miscalculate your jump that pit remember that it falls?

Koopaslaya

• Kansas
« Reply #52 on: May 08, 2006, 03:34:43 PM »
"Bathroom habbits" sounds disgusting and not interesting at all.
Εὐθύνατε τὴν ὁδὸν Κυρίου

« Reply #53 on: May 08, 2006, 03:40:37 PM »
Sorry, Koopaslayer. It was supposed to be a joke, but my dumb self forgot to put the "just-kidding". Crap.
"I don't know why they're called boyshorts! Boys don't wear shorts that short!" - Mitchie

« Reply #54 on: May 08, 2006, 08:24:03 PM »
i use the stall. then i have more privacy. this site www.malerestrooms.com has a video that every man can relate too.

Insane Steve

• Professional Cynic
« Reply #55 on: May 11, 2006, 12:25:53 AM »
Ok, the Wii jokes are out. ... Ya.

Continue.
~I.S.~

« Reply #56 on: May 13, 2006, 07:10:00 PM »
I like the urinals that go all the way to the floor, that would make the perfect touch to a bachelor's pad.
I only watch [adult swim]

« Reply #57 on: May 13, 2006, 09:10:16 PM »
That reminds me of the other day when I was taking a wizz at the men's room in the sports arena. I just went to take my little brother to the bathroom when I had the urge to go too. So I started up and the guy next to me is actually leaning to my side and looking at me. He had this face that makes me think he was either impressed or horrified. I really couldn't tell.
As a game that requires six friends, an HDTV, and skill, I can see why the majority of TMK is going to hate on it hard.

TEM

• THE SOVIET'S MOST DANGEROUS PUZZLE.
« Reply #58 on: May 14, 2006, 11:28:57 AM »
Sorry about that, my eyes tend to wander sometimes.

« Reply #59 on: May 14, 2006, 01:28:37 PM »
I can't stand wandering eyes, especially when theyre on me.  I just look up at the ceiling when I'm at the urinal.
I only watch [adult swim]

Print